Do you think it’s weird that the lord hasn’t given anyone any engineering plans ever since he gave noah blueprints...

Do you think it’s weird that the lord hasn’t given anyone any engineering plans ever since he gave noah blueprints to the ark?

Attached: 3186536B-87D7-4CC3-9C9E-48B7C83D6DAF.jpg (1023x732, 88.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GXCh9OhDiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it is weird

Look around
Do we deserve them

What for? He’s not flooding the earth again.

He gave Terry plans to escape the hell that is the modern computer. Those CIA niggers took him away.

It actually make me think… how degenerate were the people around Noah? Because like almost all of them died and we haven’t had something like that yet. So even with the clown world we are living in, it was actually much worse in the past?

>he doesn't know about the chimera hybrids
hopefully this time it's 40 years

the ark is Any Forums

>Do you think it’s weird that the lord hasn’t given anyone any engineering plans ever since he gave noah blueprints to the ark?
Because He doesn't want you to escape what is coming.

Attached: End Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 239.46K)

ever heard of the tabernacle? what about solomon's temple?
stupid cocksucker

And the doors are closing soon.

Attached: Gospel Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 701.67K)

He has.

Attached: 1634226316976.png (1027x751, 1.8M)

What do you mean engineering plans? In islam he gave a man called Zul qarnyn the power to make a dam made of iron to trap gog and magog

Allah gave much help to Sulayman (as)

That's pretty cool ngl.

ancient people knew how to build boats you mongoloid

no, God just had a shorter temper back then.
We got new and improved Jesus who is way more chill and understanding of when his children fuck up.
Old Test God was a tough guy.
Lol JK about all that^^^ back in Noah’s day they were casting spells to get angels to come down from heaven and then they would rape them.
I don’t think we’ve reached angel rape yet

He has though youtu.be/GXCh9OhDiCI

Just too many people. So too many good people to do the flood again. Lot of bad people also still.

What are you talking about? He gave Terry exact specifications for Temple os. 16 colors, 640 by 480, no Kernel. What are you some type of cia nigger who hates God?

what he make?

God spoke to me in my dreams, he ordered me to build a stupid giant bunker for me, my qt tomboy harem and a shit ton of dogs. I will provide no evidence, nor further proof. Goodbye, anons. I would say that I wish you survived, but I already know hoe this ends.

Exodus chapter 25 & 26 retard

No. He promised to stop the floods and made rainbows as proof. Then gays stole the rainbow. So God will have to use fire next time.

>we're gonna need a bigger boat

There's a divine role reversal that acts as a kind of spell to undo things from the past. The purpose of the Flood was to wipe out humanity that had been corrupted by the Watchers, given technical knowledge on a variety of subjects in an attempt to subvert them and make their civilizations dependent on fallen angels.
In resolving this corrupted state of humanity (by killing almost everyone) he does the opposite and provides salvation to a small number by giving them technical knowledge that is whole and uncorrupted, with the purpose of saving them not enslaving them.