Sub human behavior and it’s enablers

Reddit thinks it’s ok for people to assault somebody for saying a word they were asked to say reddit.com/r/schoolfight/comments/qz1gtd/dont_be_racist/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Attached: DDA1B091-699B-4294-88D4-AB91CD1EA2B7.jpg (750x999, 417.01K)

That's right. You will get assaulted and nothing will happen because you are a little bitch lmao. All you do is crawl reddit all day looking for black people bad shit to get triggered about and whine on Any Forums. No wonder your race is collapsing

If I can't say "nigger", how am I supposed to say "niggers tongue my anus"?

Yeah beating someones ass when they insult you is 100% acceptable

Why do blacks have to be such creepy antisocial spergs?

You're pretty cool. Sorry for what your uncle did to you.

No I rarely go on here actually I just stumbled upon it and had to share it with someone because my friends are assholes who ignore me

Tell that to his future employers who don’t wanna hire somebody who has an assault record over a fucking word he told someone to say

Yes, it's okay for people to assault you for it. They are perfectly fine with going to jail or getting expelled over said assault.

Not sure why it's so hard to not say the word.

they are just less evolved humans

Related:

> a word

If I took a shit on the American flag while in Amrica, would you think some redneck getting out of his truck and punching me would be justified? Why would they get upset over cloth and a stick?

>nigger assaulting someone = justice
>whites defending themselves against assault = injustice
society sure took a great run in the last decade. certainly this has nothing to do with the Occupy Wall Street initiative.

Good fuck white folk. This pretty much how it go down when you say nigger irl instead saying it on here where you safe. Fuck you.

It’s always so satisfying watching white people get the shit kicked out of them.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: EBQJbdpX4AET1Up.jpg (924x499, 37.39K)

Good, whites need to get beat until they learn how to fight and hate niggers as a group, that nigger gave him better education than his father his whole life, violence is the only way to peace

Fuck off shill. I hope someone rapes and murders you. Hopefully, they won't get AIDS.

"I'm not a nigger I'm human"
Nigger
*Acts like nigger

You're a nigger and id tell that to your face.

Attached: 1644524715406.png (492x477, 329.97K)

Black men are warriors.
White “men” are pedophiles.

Never forget this my nigga..

we need to do to niggers what russia is doing to jewkraine now

>Don't call me nigger for I am not a nigger
>Ok... Nigger
>*proceeds to chimp out*

Do niggers think this is gonna make people less racist towards them?

Since when is slapping someone in the face for talking shit acting like a nigger?

>blacks
That's a nigger, user. Learn the difference, it will save your life in America

"nigger" - the word of black fragility

Black men are niggers
Anglo "men" are wiggers.

Nah go ahead and call me a nigger to my face if you brave enough it give me a reason to knock you the fuck out.

Sure thing nigger

Shut up nigger

So.. you're saying that i shouldn't call you a nigger because you'd start acting like one. Would you think swinging away after being called a nigger, would proof that you are not a nigger? Or would it actually proof you ARE a nigger?

Let's see your face, and I'll post a wbm of me calling you nigger

See a bitch nigga prove my point. So brave to say it here online but too much pussy to roll up on a nigga and call him straight to his face.

If a nigger asks you to say nigger, just respond by attacking

suck a dick,nigger

The thing is, the word 'Nigger' is a spell. Anyone can say it and *POOF* the Black Man starts shaking and literally degrades into the Nigger he was just called. Please become aware of that and rise above, because if you didn't, any person could immediately pacify you by calling you a nigger.

post address nigger

Thats about the sum total of nigger civiliazational accomplishment-attacking people like a wild ape over hurty words. niggers:
>ya bettah watch out imma knock you out
also niggers:
>we dyin ou here dese white folks killing us shiieeet

I'm not the one who you're responding to but who the fuck cares if they get called a nigger. The satisfaction of your red paleface on the floor is worth it 100%

Racist people irl when they hop off the internet and walk into real life

Attached: 1644278922201.png (317x387, 108.95K)

fpbp
based

Live stream yourself going up to a black man and call him a nigger. They have black dudes up in Canada. No gun, no back up. Let see what happens but you won't do it pussy.

so which is it have white been dominating your people and killing you or are you big bad niggers who we should fear pick one

>oooga booga
>bix nood muhfugga
>*angry chimp noises*
NIGGER

Attached: 1623063622425.png (1258x631, 344.36K)

Mad at being called a nigger when acting like a nigger

>red paleface
ok chang

i see the ccp is trying to fuel the racist fire again
communists are such weak underlings

>hurr le based black amn
civnats get the rope first

>it’s enablers
Didn't read because you're a fucking retard who can't into basic grammar.

It's its*, you stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: 1636493317485.png (372x153, 18.63K)

tyrone you are on the internet right now doing the same thing running your mouth from a keyboard
Keyboard for typing
Real life for fighting
are you confused? retarded? a nigger?

I doubt a white that insecure looking would say nigger, this is clearly nigger apes making up shit to look in the clear.