Kach appreciation thread

kach appreciation thread
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmRItglAlg

Attached: kahanegoatstatus.jpg (720x430, 48.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z95sWti2wo
youtu.be/aqlbm3STMe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygci5hRjmK8
youtu.be/UZJqPzY5ULg?t=4300
youtube.com/watch?v=KLkjYvGNLUY
holocaustcenter.org/visit/library-archive/oral-history-department/glaser-menachem/
youtube.com/watch?v=lV5F7dJxpnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

Attached: jew commie fist logo.png (258x291, 32.09K)

Even as an anti Semite he was based for staging his real opinion

if you fuck with us you will get hit he was not a comie if that is what your insinuating, his platform called for free enterprise
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z95sWti2wo
the world would be better if every one had leadership that represented their interest un waveringly

Attached: kahana.jpg (275x183, 9.97K)

You Romanian farmer again?

I find Israel very interesting and even the Jewish faith. I’m studying the Mishnah atm and reading about siddur prayers etc . I like the UZI smg

youtu.be/aqlbm3STMe0

Dyan was very interesting, a lot of Jews here are nebbish but Israel was surprisingly good or either Arabs shit

Everyone deserves a country, except Jews.

yea its me, the uzi is very practical and aesthetically pleasing,israel is not half as based as I wish but I think we are in a better position to fix it than any country in the new world, if the written torah is the body the oral torah is the soul
arabs are notoriously bad at war

Attached: michealbenari.jpg (850x400, 55.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygci5hRjmK8

Attached: oldidf.jpg (1600x1066, 402.33K)

The mishna explaines the Torah right? And I heard from another jew the Babylonian Talmud explains the mishna, but the mishna and the Gemera are in the Talmud?

Also the tavor x95 mini is sexy, israelis make decent guns. You serving in the idf or moving there

>right?
yes the oral torah is the lens through witch torah is interpreted, the talmud contains many layers of rabinic opinoin on the things in the torah, both written and oral so it makes sense to also include the mishnah in it so you can read the source and then the opinions on it, when I move over I will enlist in the idf, and when I get out I would like to work provideing security for settlers, they have realy gay gun laws think I can only have a few guns legaly there and as neat as the tavor is Ima get me a galil and a handgun probably a glock but will have to see whats available over there

Attached: galil.jpg (258x196, 7.75K)

What is the oral Torah? I thought the Torah was the 5 books penned by Abraham but directed by god?

How old are you? Have you thought about joining American army

>oral Torah
is the oral tradition passed from g-d to moses when he went up to sinai and from eventualy it was written down that is the mishna, Im 21 I have though about joining the american army when I was younger but I have been disolusionewd for a number of reason, the idf has no vax mandate I can move over there and joine the army without takeing phizers poison the american army as far as I no it is mandatory and you will get courtmarsheld for it, america is also a dyeing empire a few decades from being brazil and I feel I am to white to be a patrioticv american now, to note one of my grandfathers was a marine and on the outher side of my family I had relative working on the panama canal in the army enginers corpse, I have one goy grand parent and the lore for that part of the family is that we are related to billy the kid, I remeber at supercross asking my dad why to stand for the anthem and him telling me cause wer e a military family so it is heavy harted that I type these things but its the ugly truth in israel

Attached: jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg (380x394, 45.04K)

>is the oral tradition passed from g-d to moses when he went up to sinai and from eventualy it was written down
strike the is I ment to start it at the,
>and from eventualy it was written down
this part was also a mistake I meant it to read up to sianai and that eventualy was written down and that is the mishnah
apologize for any confusion
youtu.be/UZJqPzY5ULg?t=4300

I see, I am one week from turning 28 and want to Join the Canadian military at least for 3 years just to get experience. Before things really get bad here

Do you post your family picture from the 70s or is that another Jewish guy?

Also how do you see Israel developing in the next 20 years or so especially with America failing

כהנא צדק

>get experience
if your still fit enough at your age I think it could be a good learning opportunity, I do post the picture of my family from the early 70s, as a,merican influence waines I see israel becomeing more right wing, when I say I think we are in a better postion to turn the tide over there I base this on demographic(reliouse and right wing zionest have a hihger birthrate, and today like half of israelis want the arabs gone already this will only increase) but also becuas of conscription the army truly is the peoples, the goverment can not get them to start massacring jewish civilians for non compliance and there are already almost a million jews in the territories who will never leave willingly so it will be necasary to start a civil war if they realy try and enact the two state solution, I hope the people will wake up to the reality that its the middel east and not the midwest and quite crying about equality between jewish and arab

Attached: basedflagsday.png (844x759, 770.38K)

But the Holohoax is a lie. The narrative only remains intact due to strict censorship with regards to sharing dissenting information about it online. A guarantee, like most Jews, didn't actually care about the truth, he just wanted to leverage the Holohoax to increase Jewish power.

Imagine basing your whole image around the concept of "never again", when it never happened the first time. He had no integrity and was a par-for the course slithering kike.

yes he was a real tzadic
youtube.com/watch?v=KLkjYvGNLUY

Attached: tzadic.jpg (182x276, 7.46K)

it did happen, a few people making up outrageouse stories dose not negate the two million oustenjuden who wer eexecuted by firing squade for no reason outher than hatred
holocaustcenter.org/visit/library-archive/oral-history-department/glaser-menachem/

Attached: HBTranslife6.jpg (1500x750, 241.21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lV5F7dJxpnw

Attached: 8ed (1).png (716x647, 463.16K)