Why did the Free West™ ban RT?

Why did the Free West™ ban RT?

are they propaganda?

Attached: rt asks questions.png (1200x656, 72.82K)

Cuz we run this shit vatniks

>it's different because..."

They can't handle a dissenting opinion.

H E A D L I N E
E
A
D
L
I
N
E

Attached: image.jpg (464x261, 15.37K)

It’s not free nor has been for a hundred years.

The US dollar is the world's reserve currency. The white race decides who lives and who dies in this world, and all other inferior races bow to us.

Because the fight against Russia is a fight against authoritarianism.

Attached: trudeau authoritarianism.jpg (1186x1346, 813.65K)

They are not different than CNN. Only CNN voluntarily does what the state tells them to do. You don't need to own the media if you have the ability to destroy them if they don't obey you.

>he thinks the dollar isn’t more gay and brown than white than influence can buy any more

not funny. sarcasm is the lowest form of humor, get a life

Attached: Snapchat-1391783687.jpg (570x1024, 224.31K)

i dunno.... am pretty pro ukraine but banning RT is the first thing that the west has done to make me feel uncomfortable towards the war.... what are they hiding

You know why.

Captcha: YYMPK

Russia is angering the jew too much, they are done.

I can still go to their crappy website. All of their "genocide" evidence looks like they were made by a teenage girl that just got photoshop for Christmas. Why did Russia actually ban tvrain?

Mexicans, chinks, pajeets and other subhumans work for us for our printed money. Who do you think the dollar benefits other than the white race?

the kike is done in the eastern hemisphere

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-215154.png (1080x2160, 804.65K)

You know why
You can't control a narrative if the fat russian kid has a say

lmao Russia crying after getting their economy tanked.

Leave aside the legalism of just wars or whatever. Who would sanction the West? The world economy is the West. Is Russia's fault for being such a backwater and expecting nothing to happen.

nah, RT is a reliable, independent publication that reports nothing but the truth while omiting no details. I know because twitter doesn't like it and anything that corroborates my worldview must be trustworthy. trust your instincts, ignore all shills .

Attached: 1646096469197.jpg (478x720, 106.27K)

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
The eternal gay jew.

RT has always been propaganda.

>are they propaganda?
Yes. I have to concede the west has a censorship problem too now.

Granted they don't ban indirect reposts of RT yet but still, this is an issue.

I was really surprised when I saw one article about antiwar protests throughout Russia. It was like 500 words and just said some people were getting detained, but I was still surprised it made it through the filter.

Gold (satan 2 nuclear response) backed Ruble about to fuck everything up.
Gadaffi is jizzing down from above

I don't know how big is reddit's reach but for the past half decade that website has been claiming that Russians are basically agents of evil and that merely by listening to their words you can corrupt your mind.

>type in rt.com
>site loads
hmm

Putin started a war, and in war you don’t let your enemy spread his propaganda.

lmfao (((financial services))) are 80% of the US economy now you fucking retard

Ah yea, anti-war protests in Russia are actively banned from taking place. It's interesting that the gay bunkertranny NATO faggots refuse to even point out this fact.

>how big is reddit's reach
huge, it's Any Forums for normies and the #1 news site, everybody reads that shit

Except he didnt declare on us and we're not Ukraine's allies, faggot

>economy tanked
>a gold hoarding country, third largest in the world, about to get fucked
Time to put on your special helmet, your soft spots are compromised

Because RT is nothing more than a Russian propaganda outlet, controlled by the Kremlin, and heavily censored itself.

The US economy is women buying shit from china with a french or american label on it

Apparently people are too misinformed to actually make rational assessments about information.
Apparently teaching media analysis to children didnt work at all. I was bored to death by the subiect since im not a fucking retard and can see manipulation. Meanwhile normies cant tell when theyre being lied to.

Your empire is crumbling, kneeler.

Russia: nazis are... LE BAD!
Also Russia: We've stolen land like Kaliningrad and the Kuril Islands, we're also a multiethnic empire who holds multiple distinct nations hostage.

Is this a joke?

RT is literally owned by the Russian Government

Why would they be sanctioned?
All their wars were deliberated and justly agreed upon by a large consensus of countries prior to declaration.

cause the west has a monopoly on propaganda and wants to keep it that way

This is true. It would be stupid to get any information about the Ukraine-Russia conflict from RT or Western sources.

The Chinese, Indians and non-western occuppied Sandnigger states have the least biased news source on this conflict at the moment.

Because you are not supposed to question anything my sweet Norwegian brother. The government knows what's best for you, don't ever forget that. Everything else is misinformation. Pay your taxes and obey

Attached: 1645984891612.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Yet more balanced than your media.
No marvel superhero like figures, more objective and no demonization

wrong, shill

This. Vatniks can't handle "rules for thee, not for me". Get on our level and then you can impose sanctions.