STALKER BROS

>after Ukrainian victory

Attached: stalker 2.png (803x729, 696.4K)

So it will never be releases. Good

It’s going to be shit so whatevs

>female stalkers
it was pozzed shit
#notmystalker

Just say you're cancelling it ffs

why would you play stalker if you can just go outside an live it?

Just make them the enemy you absolute retards. Jesus christ the bar for talent in a company is so low these days. Every kid dreams to be able to play a game with the script flipped.

I was looking forward to this, I played every stalker game. Really bummed out, the only thing I am bummed out about this war really

Even if Russia wins, what's he going to do? Kill himself? The development will resume after the conflict ends. In a few months, tops.

I'm slightly bummed about stalker but, I'm mainly bummed about the An-225

This reminds of a skyrim mod i used to like. The creator took it down until after hillary beat trump. When that didn't happen he stopped working on it entirely.

female stalkers>nigger stalkers
we already had Hip in Anomaly, it isnt even a big deal, the bitch always dies in the first 30minutes of gameplay and no one cares. You guys need to keep hate for wamen for IRL only, in a game they are just a bunch of pixels

her backstory was p based as well, freedomers got sick of fucking dead bloodsuckers and raped her

im playing Escape from pripyat actually and i was thinking about doing her questline again. Bitch just died while i was visiting Doctor

I never bothered with the AI in anomaly after my first playthrough, they constantly annoyed me, so Im not familiar with her dying constantly, is it just normal AI bs when they walk into camp fires and die? Its been literal years since I played stalker vanilla, played a little bit of anomaly about a year or 2 ago but I couldnt get into it, the game loop felt too familiar, I binged the fuck out of stalker back in the day and Im still burned out I guess

>ukraine loses
>no stalker 2
>Any Forums invades russia

>i preordered

i have all these games and never play them.
but that is true for 95% of my steam catalog.

There’s like a galaxy of mods available, you’ll be fine

Kek so delayed for 11 years lol if it was for me I hope the Russian soilders steal the source code

So Any Forums dies right in Belarus and to the first 8 Russian conscripts