IRAN WILL JOING THE WAR SOON

THERE WILL BE 0 OIL COMING OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST

Attached: 1634427634745.jpg (474x565, 52.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=IYjVGZmY8k4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn’t Saudi Arabia trading with USA still?

not of something happens in the persian gulf

That would be tight

so? thres plenty of oil on this side of the planet.

Saudis hate Iran, I though. Wouldn’t they want to fight them?

im sure brazil will embrace the US with open arms lol

for sure
not sure that would go too well for saudi though
and if they won in any case you iran could cripple oil for years

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-03 113125.png (1727x531, 34.18K)

not after Iran bombs them to the stone age

the wahhabist saudis would murdered shia iran

Nuclear war would have pretty bad ramifications for Iran. I’m not sure if they’d do it.

biden doesn't want to die, he'll fold like a house of cards

Why don't you just play some historical video game instead of larping here? Last thing Iran wants is to get super sanctioned again. They've got the best deal ever right now regarding their nuclear tech and won't throw that away.

iran is sanctions proof already with the yuan

Please, best of all possible happenings...

Iran predominantly uses the euro as its currency reserve, and it hasn't been under sanctions for half a decade becaude only Jews and Americans obsess about muh evil puhrsia.

checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran

Richard Nelson Frye defines Greater Iran as including "much of the Caucasus, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Central Asia, with cultural influences extending to China and western India."

According to Frye, "Iran means all lands and peoples where Iranian languages were and are spoken, and where in the past, multi-faceted Iranian cultures existed."

Only in modern times did western colonial intervention and ethnicity tend to become a dividing force between the provinces of Greater Iran.

As Patrick Clawson states, "ethnic nationalism is largely a nineteenth century phenomenon, even if it is fashionable to retroactively extend it."

"Greater Iran" however has been more of a cultural super-state, rather than a political one to begin with.

"Many Iranians consider their natural sphere of influence to extend beyond Iran's present borders.

Portuguese forces seized islands and ports in the 16th and 17th centuries. In the 19th century, the Russian Empire wrested from Tehran's control what is today Armenia, Republic of Azerbaijan, and part of Georgia.

Iranian elementary school texts teach about the Iranian roots not only of cities like Baku, but also cities further north like Derbent in southern Russia.

The Shah lost much of his claim to western Afghanistan following the Anglo-Iranian war of 1856-1857.

"Iran today is just a rump of what it once was. At its height, Iranian rulers controlled Iraq, Afghanistan, Western Pakistan, much of Central Asia, and the Caucasus. Many Iranians today consider these areas part of a greater Iranian sphere of influence." -Patrick Clawson

Attached: GreaterIran1.png (619x429, 12.68K)

Strabo, in his Geography, mentions the unity of Medes, Persians, Bactrians and Sogdians:

The name of Ariana is further extended to a part of Persia and of Media, as also to the Bactrians and Sogdians on the north; for these speak approximately the same language, with but slight variations.

>Kurds and Azeris

According to the Histories of Herodotus (440 BC):

The Medes were formerly called by everyone Arians,

>Parsi, Lurs and Lakis

The term "Airya/Airyan" appears in the royal Old Persian inscriptions:

As the name of the language of the Old Persian version of the inscription of Darius I in Behistun

For example in the Dna and Dse Darius and Xerxes describe themselves as "An Achaemenian, A Persian son of a Persian and an Aryan, of Aryan stock".

>Central-Asia

To the Ancient Greeks, Greater Iran ended at the Indus River located in Pakistan.

"Iran means all lands and peoples where Iranian languages were and are spoken, and where in the past, multi-faceted Iranian cultures existed."

Many times I have emphasized that the present peoples of Central Asia, whether Iranian or Turkic speaking, have one culture, one religion, one set of social values and traditions with only language separating them.

— Richard Nelson Frye

>Caucasus

Arab historian Al-Masudi, attest to an Iranian presence in the region

The Persians are a people whose borders are the Mahat Mountains and Azarbaijan(modern Iran) up to Armenia(E. Turkey and Hayastan) and Arran(Rep of Azerbaijan)

>Ganja city, Azerbaijan

According to De Blois, Ganja was a city which at that time had predominantly an Iranian population.

The Armenian historian Kirakos Gandzaketsi (c. 1200 – 1271) mentions that: "This city was densely populated with Iranians and a small number of Christians".

Attached: GreaterIran2.jpg (1070x747, 120.29K)

Dr. Richard Nelson Frye(may his soul rest in eternal peace), is an American Harvard professor. On this interview he was discussing what is "Iran"?

This vid is 3 mins, but listen to the opening 10 seconds or so.

>Harvard Professor Dr. Richard Nelson Frye
youtube.com/watch?v=IYjVGZmY8k4

"Well I spent all my life working in Iran..."

"and as you know I dont mean the Iran of today, I mean Greater Iran."

"The Iran which in the past extended all the way from China to the borders of Hungary and from Outer Mongolia to Mesopotamia."

"This is the area in which culture[Iranian], crafts and everything was dominant."

Attached: IranicPeopleMap.jpg (675x455, 64.57K)

SE Turkey has thousands of years of Iranian history. The Arrival of Iranians and mixing with the native Caucasian tribes (Urartu/Armenians) and establishing states such as Mitannis, Medes, Cardune/Gordyene, Osrhoene, Kommagene.

>Kingdom of Kommagene
The Kingdom of Commagene was an ancient Greco-Iranian kingdom ruled by a Hellenized branch of the Iranian Orontid dynasty.

>Kingdom of Sophene
The Orontid dynasty in Sophene practiced Zoroastrianism. According to modern historian Michal Marciak, the well-attested existence of Iranian culture in Sophene could be understood as a derivation of Arsacid Armenia

. However, he also adds that the strong existence of Iranian culture might have influenced Roman and Greek writers to regard the region as Armenian

Furthermore, with the names of the royal members of the family including the names of their newfound cities, the Orontids emphasized their Achaemenid and Orontid royal dynastic aspirations, and also their Iranian cultural background.

Iranian cults were popular in Sophene amongst the nobility, who gave themselves theophoric Iranian names, and the peasantry, who sacrificed horses in the name of the goddess Anahita.

Attached: Greater-Armenia.gif (673x669, 56.37K)

>Cappadocia

Cappadocia, now well into the Roman era, still retained a significant Iranian character; Stephen Mitchell notes in the Oxford Dictionary of Late Antiquity: "Many inhabitants of Cappadocia were of Persian descent and Iranian fire worship is attested as late as 465".

the name derives from Old Persian and means either "land of the Ducha/Tucha" or "land of the beautiful horses". It has also been proposed that Katpatuka is a Persianized form of the Hittite name for Cilicia, Kizzuwatna, or that it is otherwise of Hittite or Luwian origin

Strabo, observing them in the first century BC, records (XV.3.15) that these "fire kindlers" possessed many "holy places of the Persian Gods", as well as fire temples.

Strabo furthermore relates, were "noteworthy enclosures; and in their midst there is an altar, on which there is a large quantity of ashes and where the magi(Zoroastrian priest) keep the fire ever burning."

According to Strabo, who wrote during the time of Augustus (r. 63 BC–14 AD), almost three hundred years after the fall of the Achaemenid Persian Empire, there remained only traces of Persians in western Asia Minor; however, he considered Cappadocia "almost a living part of Persia".

Note: Magi is name for Zoroastrian priest or other priests from other Iranian religions.

Attached: GreaterIranFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 303.75K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran
oof such a mutt nation would put America to shame

I don't get it. Why doesnt China or Russia give Iran 1 nuke? I feel stupid asking this

Interesting times ahead for sure. Russia, China and now Iran all colluding together. Can you imagine if India joins them? Fuckity fuck fuck fuck lol, we’re going to kill so many brown people!

As a contrarian I kinda support Iran kek

You are correct. The Americas would be okish. Sure, we'd pay $10 in the US and life would be dramatically different, but we would survive. Europe however? They'd be ultra fucked.

>I don't get it. Why doesnt China or Russia give Iran 1 nuke? I feel stupid asking this
Who says that they haven't and that a group of Iranians are smuggling it somewhere as we speak?

I'm not reading all that

What? They've got sanctions up the ass what do they have to lose?