/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #591

Previous: ▶Latest:
>Air raid sirens and explosions heard earlier in Kyiev. Multicam stream: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
>Mariupol is isolated but under Ukrainian control. Under heavy shelling.
>Kherson is confirmed to be under Russian control but there are reports Ukraine is trying to recapture it now
>Two loud explosions heard in Kyiev. A water pipeline was damaged.
>Heavy fighting reported in Kharkiv and Mariupol
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>Russian strike on Kharkiv administrative building
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev
>Peace talks ended, no agreement reached
>Zelensky says Belarus leader assured him that missiles, warplanes and helicopters won’t fly to Ukraine from his territory
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kyiev
>Russian Forces are pushing into Sumy.
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (t.me/intelslava/20722)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kyiev
>High-rise building in Kyiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Seven civilians died in a day in the LPR and DPR from shelling by Ukrainian security forces, LPR authorities report
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Japanese cargo ship hit with a missile from the Ukrainian side
>Chernobyl nuclear plant under Russian control

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/

Attached: 1645934847211.png (750x816, 415.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/0p26zt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/g0ipce.mp4
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/364635048/#364642140
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/364460791/#364463467
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.U.E.
youtu.be/ijvTiDnWJLE
youtube.com/watch?v=c7hltmoHQGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

files.catbox.moe/0p26zt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/g0ipce.mp4

i don't think Russia is telling the truth. They want to protect the citizens, yet they are killing them. What gives?

Attached: 1608997310516.png (612x491, 105.87K)

monkey posters all disappeared at the same time, coffee break in the piss stained hallways of Langley

What level gopnik is this?

Attached: FM3U_JBXoAMT5TO.jpg (900x407, 83.46K)

Attached: polukraine1.png (1509x1108, 1.89M)

i use this post as a hypersigil, inverting and reflecting the dark collective energy of the Skull and Bones and all affiliated secret societies intending to bring despair and despoilment to the human race for the purposes of consolidation of power

i call on God the Father, the Creator the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ, as well as the immense choir of all angels and all saints and martyrs and the innumerable victims and witnesses to the atrocities committed by these organizations

I call on the lineage of teachers and knights of Light stretching back through time and across dimensions

I call on the natural world and all spirits and all living beings, I call on the four cardinal directions, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and the spirit within

Revert, reflect, protect, deflect, retrain, all destructive energy back to its source,

thwart, defeat, spoil, using the power of coincidence, synchronicity and alterations in probability, the collective memetic power of a million autists and at least 4 billion hopeful humans, to bring about peace, to bring about a better world, to bring about an era of collaboration, a new Dawn, the Kingdom of God on Earth,

if you read this post and it resonates with you, add your energy to it with a quick, silent prayer

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY VIDEOS RUSSIA RELEASE. THEY ARE DEEPFAKES. I REPEAT THEY ARE DEEPFAKES, UKRAINE IS WINNING THIS WAR!
Everyone filter british flags. They are a russian shill bot posting deepfakes and lies

Somewhat off-topic question but I don't want to head over to the schizos of /x/: What, if any, occult properties does Chernobyl have?

Putin just flew over my house

kot

Attached: 1615214317825.jpg (900x900, 124.17K)

Did you guys just feel that? Wtf?

Attached: omg.jpg (612x597, 71.8K)

dang, rip to a nigga

Attached: 1619528985102.png (1066x603, 323.81K)

uh, mods, this is absolutely not the image i chose to post
lmao fix this site

play stalker nigga

Attached: stalker IRL.png (2720x1528, 3.32M)

Russia is a successful multicultural state. Checkmate, globohomo!

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-02 Richard Hanania ( RichardHanania) Twitter(5).png (598x158, 16.73K)

you can literally see the ukraine flag moving on the bottom -_-; this is pathetic

BREAKING NEWS INDIA GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UKRAINIAN MILITARY

Attached: ron-paul.gif (312x212, 1.2M)

those are holols shooting defectors

>515 pieces of lost equipment, proven with video evidence
515 pieces of lost equipment, proven with video evidence

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

the animals have high mutation rates, but are relatively healthy nonetheless

Every time I post about prison guards raping prisoners in Russia a kremlebot shill with USA VPN crawls from under a rock so I will post it again here.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/364635048/#364642140
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/364460791/#364463467

Russia is gay as fuck, if you didn't know. It's just very prison rapey kind of gay.

Basically there was a lot of prisoners in USSR and when Churshev separated male and female prison camps by moving them much further apart - the sexual urges of male gulag inmates found an outlet in a contorted prison homo hierarchy. It was a way to buttfuck another inmate "without being gay" essentially dehumanizing lower classes of inmates so you would not feel like a faggot for cumming in their asses.

This abominable culture, through the sheer number of prisoners in USSR camps, seeped into Russian general culture and poisoned all levels of our society from school education to government to the very top echelons of special services and law enforcement.

Youth movement incorporating those gulag homo hierarchy model principles, was banned because it started to have merch for teens etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.U.E.

Attached: THIS GOES UP YOUR ASS AS A FELON.png (960x1280, 973.88K)

I'm looking for non-meme answers, user.

i think that place is full of radiation

Whoa
No way

The gas explosion thing is a hoax.
I mean, the gas explosion is real, but the apartment building of the gas explosion looks way differently from the exploded ukranian apartment.

but today is hump day

Attached: 1343882.jpg (1600x1067, 292.23K)

Lukahenko HIMSELF has bravely decided to deliver much needed supplies to soldiers at the front

Attached: luka12.jpg (735x833, 132.88K)

Attached: 1646082487635.jpg (580x554, 145.76K)

This proxy war in Ukraine and the Cold War 2.0 that has begun is 100% NATO's fault. They consistently violated every agreement and promise not to expand eastward. They publicly flogged Muh Russia as the source of all evil for years, it was their entire strategy for getting rid of Trump. The west, America especially, has lived high on the hog for decades, exporting their irresponsible inflationary practices to their 'allies' and invading wherever they want and bringing 'democracy' to whomever they deemed distasteful.

How many times do you think you get to poke the bear in the eyes before it mauls your fucking face off? Putin was ready for this new world we are going into, he's been preparing for it. The hubris and hypocrisy of the western globalist empire is now on display for the entire world and no amount of propaganda is going to win them this war.

I don't know how this ends, but it doesn't end the same way cold war mk.1 did.

Attached: ukraine-situtation.png (2531x666, 165.6K)

this but unironically. russia, despite being an impoverished shithole, does a better job of maintaining the identity of its many different peoples.

At what point does Russia start attacking US military and commercial imaging sats for providing intel to Ukraine? Seems like their only option. You can't win a war if your enemy is always a step ahead of you

SCREENSHOT THIS

THE VAX CAUSES CANCER
THE VAX KILLS FIT YOUNG MEN
THE VAX IS DESIGNED TO EXTERMINATE THE HUMAN RACE

WAR KILLS FIT YOUNG MEN
NUCLEAR WAR CAUSES RADIATION, CAUSING CANCER
NUCLEAR WAR IS DESIGNED TO EXTERMINATE THE HUMAN RACE

Why would it be necessary to "Build back better" and have a "great reset" if nothing has been destroyed?

You have to understand that there are hundreds of millions of people who believe that the human race must be exterminated to save the planet:
NTHE worshippers
DEEP ADAPTATION worshippers
GUY MCPHERSON worshippers
WEF
FREEMASONS
VEGANS

Have you not wondered why world leaders are making such stupid, aggressive, urgent moves towards Russia? It's because they WANT nuclear war urgently, to cover up their crimes and achieve their agenda

>THOSE EVIL DOERS ARE TRYING TO KILL US ALL WITH A VAX
>THOSE EVIL DOERS WOULD NOT TRY TO KILL US ALL WITH NUKES. YOU'RE CRAZY user

youtu.be/ijvTiDnWJLE

what are the Crimean Tatars up to these days?

kek

Where is the rest of the truck? Was it fueled with jet fuel?

quads wasted on this retarded post...

Attached: 1645974614374.png (267x296, 119.96K)

When do these encirclements happen? I’m tired of waiting. We need more movement and bewegungskrieg

Post full image nigger

It's not multiculturalism if we're paying a tribute to Chechens.
Appearance of identity. We're flooded with churkas, central asia muslim post-soviet republics. They are in all low-qualifications jobs and they also run drug business, human trafficking, black market car parts trade etc.

Putin is happy to replace us with mudslimes.

Kek

Attached: 012E634B-8A69-48E4-8575-6CA2BB17CF41.jpg (828x1034, 345.56K)

watch all the videos in the thread and read the posts you absolute fucking moron.

it was an ambush targeting ukranian military convoy which was travelling between melitopol and kherson.

why are americans so dumb? you need everything spoon fed to you.

Do ruskies really?

Attached: Russian womyn.webm (204x360, 948.86K)

Where the combat footage at?
Also any good rus twitters to follow?

That's an mrls. It's full of artillery rockets

Don't worry Mr President! Using the full might of Belarusian Military Intelligence capabilities, Luka has managed to identify several key strategic resource stockpiles in enemy territory, some of which may be of interest to you

Attached: LukaBanana.jpg (1920x1079, 383.63K)

She's probably on meth and that cop might be young, straight out of academy.

Explosion?

Attached: 1646192596151.png (800x800, 390.07K)

nah it's a few people just trying to drive along their road when r*ssian boots start murdering them

It's a battle of Good VS Evil

- Great Irish Famine
- Scottish Highland Clearing
- Persecution of Religions
- Persecution of Freedom of Speech
- Mandates on US Colonies by Great Britain leading to the US Revolution
- Vaccine Bullshit Propaganda from Flexner Report, Carnegies, Rockefellers, Eugenicists
- Covid19 Centralized Policies - like think Bolshevik or Menshevik
- Attacks on Capitalism, Contracts, Leases, Small Biz, Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders, Cruize Line Workers (Ships), Resort Workers, Airline Workers... Mortgages,.. nest eggs put into Biz... Middle Class, Manufacturing Jobs and the Multiplier Effect on creating other jobs in Gas Stations, Convenience Stores,...
- Great East Indian Famine

Attached: Democide.Virus.Govt.Collapse.BritishIndia2.jpg (1126x614, 313.5K)

i am also going offline. if you're baking next thread, remember to link it to the previous one and put the proper subject line and thread #

Attached: 1646242477613.png (1024x551, 347.24K)

That's cop car as well. All your pigs are young?

> tfw uko fattie trying to rape you

youtube.com/watch?v=c7hltmoHQGg

If only George Floyd were still alive to tell us what he thinks about this war.. So many lives could have been saved.

Attached: christina_hendricks_milky_proud_magazine_2_by_tetris56s_ddxac25-300w.jpg (300x388, 26.58K)

So same as the West. Native women stop reproducing. So import 3rd world assholes.

see ya tmrw bud

we think this is fog but it might actually be a gas attack by putin.
it's the moscow theatre x1000.

Attached: file.png (1284x652, 683.28K)

You big gehy

best of all? Moldovan strategic potato reserves

Nigger

It is, that’s even BAP’s take

Anglos can’t handle diversity

Until bombs start getting dropped on muttmerica I really don't give a shit.

today kherson, tomorrow mariupol. how will the western media react to these "major cities" falling so quickly?

good work

Attached: 1645259814068.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)