Everyone you know suddenly becomes a geopolitics expert

>everyone you know suddenly becomes a geopolitics expert

Attached: 1620890367603.jpg (750x709, 88.21K)

Remember to filter and sage posts by Mexicans.

Remember when everyone was suddenly virologists during the initial COVID outbreak? That's modern politics, baby.

all you have to do is discard everyone's opinion as equally worthless and understand that there is really no point in sharing your own with 99,9% of people you interact with or meet

Attached: 1646111449072.jpg (882x688, 48.18K)

I love the normies' takes on military strategy and geopolitics based on the Vox video they saw on JewTube.

wow, le ebin enlightened apathetic guy is back to blow our puny minds yet again

Epidemiologists and geopolitical experts. I'm surrounded by mutli-faceted geniuses.

>everyone you know suddenly virtue signals on social media by claiming they stands with a country they could not find on a map

Attached: 1646200234229.gif (320x240, 323.98K)

b-BUT HES USING THERMOBOMBA

It's all so tiresome

unlike this board with sound and intelligent perspectives on things

>and everyone on an anonymous image board acts enlightened by supporting a kgb manlet under whose power they don't live while calling people who are defending their homes jewish

Attached: clown-nose.jpg (840x840, 54.22K)

Yes

Attached: 1645545070352m.jpg (830x1024, 80.83K)

Is there a place where you can find out how long your IP ban from posting images lasts?

You niggers are the ones virtue signaling saying you stand with Ukraine yet your goddamn faggot asses will not go die for Ukraine

Russia hasn’t conquered Ukraine by now!!! They must be getting their asses kicked! It’s nothing like that invasion I saw in HOI4 where shit brown color took over piss yellow color in 5 minutes!!!

Yes, autism is a hell of a drug. Realistically speaking, the obsessive nature of Any Forums to categorize and survey all manner of historical, political and military information has created a think tank that is often able to reliably assess situations whereas female boomers on Twitter are name-dropping unit types to sound like they aren't completely out of their depth.

>Yes well you see, if the Fed keeps the rates low for another 5 years it'll grow the economy by 67%, and through fractional reserve mortgaging housing will become affordable for the average person again

He's right. Being social beings most people just follow whatever narrative is pushed the hardest, you can debate normies all you want, destroy every single argument they have, but the next day they will still be parroting whatever their favourite youtuber said or CNN headlines. The majority of people don't care about what is right but what is "right" according to society.

>Le Putin bad

>GloboHomo good silly goyim.

weird
everyone wants to fit in but everyone wants to stand out too

I wouldn't expect you to understand, NATOhomo bottom

Attached: Chadimir Putlet.jpg (207x243, 5.45K)

>but everyone wants to stand out too
Stand out in a popular sense, very few people want to be Diogenes.

you know Any Forums niggers irl? gross

Attached: kids-react-to-beauty-and-the-beast.jpg (346x195, 33.54K)

i see, i see

Attached: 1645811349967.jpg (662x1024, 63.93K)