Live your values, anons

Live your values, anons.
Reject modernity, reject technology, reject consoomerism.

Self-improve, and preserve your people's culture.
Preserve European morals, preserve our heritage, preserve our lineage.

Stop working a wageslave job and using fiat "currency". Store your worth in silver and gold, and tools to be self-sufficient.

Start a craft - learn to actually make things with your hands instead of contributing to this system. One which exists solely to see you dead and your people subjugated, subverted, destroyed.
Establish communities of our people all across the world. Document as much as possible, to keep the torch lit.

Stop using modern appliances, since those enable globalism by their very design.
Technology is inherently anti-volkisch, for it exists to automate as much of a traditional lifestyle away, enabling degeneration, overthinking, and mental illness.

Christian, Pagan, and religious dualist virtues must be remembered, practiced, and valued.
Establish networks with your family and families of people that you trust. Find friends amongst your kind, and be strong.

Embrace masculinity, strength, and self-improvement.
Stop going on the Internet - I seldom do.

Attached: additional_c0bee6ce51d0b8e5e2e2fe93c9c86607fe31a781-AICC2-8.jpg (1920x1440, 375.72K)

So be homeless?

comfy pic

Shut the fuck up you absolute retard. Imagine reading all the good advise OP gave and summarizing it into one of the most ignorant statements ever. Were you born this way, or did you become this way from too much corn syrup?

I always dream of living in a snowy mountain, as a farmer, a lumberjack, a hunter, and a shepard, but I'm stuck here in this hot shitty country.

Attached: me_on_a_rock.jpg (1500x1000, 223.47K)

Comfy thread.
>Store your worth in silver and gold, and tools to be self-sufficient.
Monero too.

Attached: 1644724960799.jpg (1078x1078, 360.13K)

Please stop posting, I don't like it when non-whites try to act human.

Live your values, anons.(values=spook)
Reject modernity, reject technology, reject consoomerism (yet here you are)

Self-improve(for who? spooks ?) and preserve your spooks culture (nope)

Become modern paranoid schizo diogenes (nah i want hot showers and hot coffee)

start a ....boring, cant you come up with something better

words words words, not reading

Religion again a spook

Embrace masculinity (there was no need to do so, if feminzation and jewry didnt won), strength (fighting for a cause that lost is hopeless), self-improvement (for who again, faggots,niggers,immigrants or kikes ?)

Stop going on the internet (dont enjoy the things that were given to you in your era)

god you are one bitter old retard, oh well stay mad and bitter.

Attached: Max Stirner.png (220x229, 12.91K)

Well if I never get a job and never had one then I wouldn't have any money to store away and turn into silver. I wouldn't have any kind of leverage to own any kind of property. I would be completely homeless.

You aren't even good at this

Attached: troll.jpg (680x680, 53.54K)

I know it's probably pointless to respond because you're probably a bot or a fed, but it's over for you Americans.
No one likes you anymore.
You're glory days are over.
All the problems you've created around the world are finally catching up to you.
You're falling down fast like Lucifer, your father and Lord.
And you're dragging down everybody with you.
My country included.
It's your fault the world is like this.

Attached: snail_pepe.jpg (662x464, 20.13K)

Good post OP. I improved a lot since the plandemic. Talking seriously about moving countryside with GF, would quit my job and sell our city house. There's no future except being a slave

>My fault.
Hah.
Last time I checked it was the spics that were causing all of the problems in the US. I'm not going to even respond to the rest of the monkey crap you posted because it makes no sense. You are a dirty shitskin. Nothing you say will ever matter.

This is how much snow we had between january 14 and end of february. So, all winter X3 this amount.

It's nice

Attached: 20220226_095706.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

Only good thread up. I just want to live peaceful with my swans.

Attached: 20200825_171924.webm (1920x1080, 969.45K)

bump;

you want to live peacefully with your swans, yet here you are posting about your swans trying to relate with like-minded indiviuals (which is the animal mindset to communicate and get validation from others).

you hate people yet you want their validation and attention, you are ultimately demoralizing others from becoming like you.

Attached: image_2022-03-03_074112.png (250x262, 65.52K)

Yes, I'm a hypocrite, and that's ok. It should be remoralizing for others to aspire to be in nature and have the companionship of swans though.

Attached: 20200825_172801.webm (1920x1080, 1.6M)

I just like to touch them user
They’re so beautiful

Attached: F7D5F007-0EF9-4344-A2DD-04B9B3C3E478.jpg (3023x2293, 2.15M)

>other races aren't human because they don't share our ideals
>what the fuck, this person of a non-white race shares my ideals, and that makes me uncomfortable
granted I don't accept the other posters disrespect, but this is one of the dumbest posts i've read this week

Attached: 1633241541254.png (950x635, 602.43K)

>>other races aren't human because they don't share our ideals
I never said this. I don't care about the ideals of shitskins, I just hate their skin color and low IQ. Don't put words in people's mouths.

>Reject modernity, reject technology, reject consoomerism.
what if i have cancer

birb hit fren with spanner :c

Bump

Attached: B15D7165-E08B-4BAC-9C5F-59059ABC0F6C.png (657x527, 30.4K)