The elites want us to have another brother war so we can be replaced by the much more obedient negroid hordes...

The elites want us to have another brother war so we can be replaced by the much more obedient negroid hordes. Ukrainians are not your enemy, Russians are not your enemy. The enemy is jews, trannies, niggers, leftists, celebrities, and the rich.

Attached: 1645789533788m.jpg (473x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's true they take the niggers and the jews out of the warzone

No the enemies are JUST The Jews who happen to be rich and have Great influence

The Jews are the masterminds but their golems must be destroyed. NO MORE BROTHER WARS

>The elites want us to have another brother war

as they always do and will always do

And as always, the jews will profit

And NPCs will pick sides and hate each other

We still need to eliminate the brainwashed golems of ZOG that threaten the white race. Not just angry racist non-whites, but anti-white whites as well. Any white who supports the destruction of our race is no longer white. Lay em face down in a creek I say.

Why can’t the entire world just go to war against niggers. Even Jews hate niggers, everyone does.

Like, ZOG is a problem, but so are the golems of ZOG that will try to destroy whites to the very end. ZOG will arrange things so that it's still kicking even after death.

honestly this

no more brother wars.

Honestly bro niggers are pretty alright compared to spicks. Here's a copypasta I wrote that explains my thoughts:
Spicks are a greater threat to the American white than niggers. Niggers just chill in their cities and kill each other. They literally regulate their own population via murder, which is not a nigger-exclusive behavior mind you. That's why they aren't more than 13% of the population. They aren't expanding to conquer white territory, they have their territory and they're fine with it. Also, they know their place and that they are dependent on civilization built by white men so they're less likely to oppose us because they know the beautiful things that the white man can create.
Spicks, on the other hand, are fatter, smellier, take up more space and food, are massively neotenous and completely incapable of thinking or behaving like adults, multiply like rabbits, have arguably worse genetics than niggers, are more likely to inhabit rural areas (which should be white and Native American-only territory) and they think they're entitled to replace the white. Like 30% of Americas population is spicks, that makes them 2-3 times as much of a threat as niggers ever will be any time soon.
We spent 3 or 400 years having to deal with niggers and niggers dealing with us, and we've developed the ability to loosely synergize and work with them. Many of them are also based and redpilled from being fucked with by the Jews for so long. Therefore, the blacks are a potential ally in the coming race war than spicks. Spicks will fight us to the death though, why? Because they live in a fantasy world where whites are bad and the spick male (male but far from a man) is somehow better. Something needs to be done about spicks.

Anyone who attacks an western nation is no brother of mine.

pogroms when

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

spics are based, niggers and liberal jews are the enemy, I know a few jews that are cool, but there’s only like 5 blacks that are cool.

This is facile. Whether or not it is a brother war, the war was inevitible. Russia, as a nation state, cannot be expected to endure the aggression against it that it has. It's easy to talk about a world with no wars when you imagine everyone in that world behaving a certain way, cordial and respectful of each others interests, but when has the world ever been that way? Russia should not be expected to sit there forever and watch Ukraine kill Russians in Donbas and threaten the existential future of Russia by flirting with an oppositional military alliance. What's more, Ukraine can end this brother war right now by surrendering.

Looking at a map you're to the east of me. I legitimately want to overthrow the Canadian government to protect the white population, am I the enemy? I don't agree with Putin but I'm personally praying for a quick victory and the dissolution of nato. I don't expect Russia to hold white interests however since they started it.

No more brother wars. Fuck Putin, fuck Zelensky, fuck all of them.

God, I want a VSS so bad.

>Spicks are a greater threat to the American white than niggers.

Spicks are pretty much nigger + white.
They exist because some white people and black people made sex. Theyre not the core problem but the symptom.

You can hate spics all you want, they were not asked to be born. The sin was already there when they were born.

But putin declared the war...

you’re retarded, spics are spanish+native south americans, they have straight black hair, are short, and have hot woman. Niggers have kinky hair, are lanky, and have ugly monkey faces.

Read this.

Attached: Why 4Chan is being slid with shillers pushing the brother war for bankers (Late Feb 2022), (Covid enables Big Pharma to profit bigly to enslave you and your descendents forever).png (1080x3773, 483.79K)

I may sound like a coomer saying this but miscegenation to bleach the other races is ideal. If a white woman has 4 children, and a black woman has 1, and 3 of the white children marry other whites, and the 4th marries the black child, then we can slowly dilute the other races until they are similar enough to us genetically to be indistinguishable. It's the only peaceful way we can genocide the other races, it just won't work on Jews since their reproductive strategy lays entirely with the mother. Simply fucking jewish women will make more jews, hapas, octos, and spics eventually can become white. We just need to have larger numbers.