The majority of Russian and Ukrainian deaths so far have most likely been young men born between 2000 and 2004

>The majority of Russian and Ukrainian deaths so far have most likely been young men born between 2000 and 2004

What does this make you feel?

Attached: 539.jpg (600x600, 55.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel nothing.

Attached: 1gj70os48of51.png (599x516, 42.9K)

Putin unironically bad and monkey

Attached: cdrfvtgbyhnjmk.png (256x101, 51.45K)

Lmao another generation of whites wiped out. When will you light skim niggers learn?

i don't feel compassion for people outside my close family desu

Good

Europe sucks. UK made the right choice

you mountain kikes are smart and stable, much better than our coked out tranny kikes

Feels sad won't lie

It's time for intervention. This has gone too far.

Attached: WAR.jpg (1080x873, 309.25K)

>What does this make you feel?
nothing

Makes me feel old.

Ahh the Swiss, never fail to just not give a fuck about whatever is happening outside of your inner circles

Waste of zoomer bussy

Euphoric.

old

This. Fuck they look like children?
Also Putin’s a cunt.

And Chechens, don't ignore the silver lining user.

It hurts, I’m from 2000. They should be out on dates too, not fighting this god forsaken war, I truly fear that this will get worse and will become WWIII, that will mean more of us Zoomers meming to our fucking grave.
I feel bad for the Russian civilians, I wonder if they’ll fight back against Putin? Perhaps Navalny will take his rightful place if that’s the case.

more confirmation that swiss are the niggers of europe

>2004

Attached: 6AB00F70-5B14-4FD2-B73F-FC078A98F1DC.png (544x363, 403.83K)

because you truly care about all the poor souls in the world.
faggot.

> how does tragedy make you feel?
bad
but im going to worry about things I can control and keep vibing no matter what
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: unnamed.jpg (815x976, 86.35K)

Fucking amazing. Now if only the burger zoomers could get committed to the fighting.... We might just prevent gen z becoming the majority voting age demographic by a decade or so

based brother, all you can really do right now. just pray that it doesn’t get uglier.

Rage, and isolation. I’m in that age range.
>inb4 newfag
Those people could have been my fucking friends, yet these kikes sent them to die in a ditch for a bullshit war that doesn’t help them whatsoever. Knowing that this shit could escalate, my friends could be next. I know I’ll be fine in a draft since college exemption, but if anything that makes it worse. I have never hated ZOG more than I thought I ever could. Reading about the fucked up shit they did doesn’t compare to seeing it I guess. Now I see why the holocaust needed to happen.

Attached: E75DAF7F-083F-41EF-A10B-B9CDF99B0EB5.jpg (1211x1600, 368.48K)

I hope those Russian and Ukrainian women get access to some African male immigrants soon

kill yourself nigger lover