So Any Forums has been infiltrated by Reddit? Hence Globo Ukrainian shilling

How does it feel losing your online home to tranny loving zoomers and niggers?

Attached: 33D8BE4D-1B7E-4BBE-B39D-0DC0A902839C.jpg (1284x1718, 1.36M)

But we're not losing. You're just wasting your time here.

Look at the posts. All Ukrainian NATO propaganda. You’re losing on your own website.

East Euros are some of the best posters on here and they have been warning about the Russians for years; Russian shitposting gave us enough lulz to look around it. Now we can't avoid it and there are more lulz from dunking on the Russians who have been shitting on everyone else here forever

There is no way that article is less than 5 years old. Maybe 10.

>home
more like a septic tank i like to hang out in, with the bros of course nothing sexual

No point trying to deradicalize them, they'll never amount to anything beyond the odd lone wolf every decade

Ive seen plenty of Ukies here that support Russia.
Earlier today I asked smth in some thread, some Ukie replied with anti Russian rhetoric and three other Ukies went like
>dont talk for the rest of us, nato puppet
and such
dunno how common are they IRL, the only sources we got are insanely biased. Fact is the Ukr government hates Russians and 25-50% of the country is Russian so it should make sense at the very least a quarter is pro Russia?

Oh no, shillposting and memeflaggots, we've never weathered this storm before!

>infiltrated
Lol. Remember, you’re here forever.

Last year

Oh hallelujah, I've been deradicalized!

No, wait, I still want to kill all of you.

Attached: Pol_Pot.jpg (640x945, 50.1K)

>How does it feel losing your online home to tranny loving zoomers and niggers?
Ask me 7 years ago.

>bunkerchan

what the fuck is that?

>infiltrating Any Forums

Pissing in an ocean of piss

Attached: 1634755271651.jpg (480x480, 50.26K)

Oh wow all those monkey pictures and low effort demoralization slide threads have really made me question being a Nazi!

>lefty tranny loving kike-worshippers will s-surely change minds on Any Forums!
WTF I love retarded faggots now

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Are they here bros? Right now? I need my safe space. I'm literally shaking right now.

Attached: 1644972173032.png (780x670, 21.52K)

There's already less pro-hohol and NATO threads and it hasn't even been a week. Those retards can only keep it up for so long. Some will inevitably be converted when that little bit of truth works its way into a crack in their programming.

>"Oh my god we've been infiltrated!"
>Go to work
>Come home, kiss my loving girlfriend
>Get some Pad Thai takeout
>Play some computer games and log off after a session and resume watching Barry with said girlfriend
>Get back on computer and play some more
>Go to sleep with loving girlfriend while watching some shittier Netflix movie
What ever will I do!

Yeah I hate this. Really low effort too, or at least show signs of extreme ignorance, as if they first heard of this a week ago when this conflict is at least eight, it just went from ukr v. ukr to ukr v ukr+russian
Some giveaways
>War of aggression
>Invasion of a *peaceful* country (or any implying that Ukraine was peaceful)
>Vídeos of Ukrainian Army atrocities framed as Russian. A funny one was that one of a high-rise in Kiev that got shot with AA was Russian cruelty, as if Russians need AA within a city they dont occupy kek.
>Implication every Ukrainian hates Russia
>Sourcing Kiev Independent or their MoD (or a source that sources it). A good one is civilian casualties. Google the diff yourselves
What else
Idk
This is fun. Especially cause idc, it wont affect me.

Look at your mom and imagine her giving me a blow job you fucking newfag.

>Shills and bots are flooding the board
>This means you're losing
Your memes are easily identifiable, manufactured shit, completely lacking in authenticity meaning that your message is dead in the water and has the same level of influence as a literal-who twitter fag. This is what happens when you fill your intelligence agencies with diversity-hires and outsource your ops to third-world retards.

>civilian casualties.
I mean dont compare with a Russian source, compare with the UN
In war you dont source either side.

They will come here and become like us. Pol is a trap for the sort. They're only a nuisance to us but for them this place itself is a danger and they're threading on thin ice risk becoming redpilled. Many such cases.

ALL FUCKING SHILLS MUST FUCKING HANG

midwit

Attached: EC41B3C7-90FE-49AD-A2F9-B4C044BF4A49.gif (640x360, 3.18M)

I’m immune to shills, I just happened to pick Ukraine at the beginning of the war.
If you want Russia to win, then that’s your prerogative.
I really don’t have a “dog in the hunt”, unless nukes start flying.

Attached: 3E0DC9B1-ECF3-4DCA-99EF-BBF82A038C1A.jpg (654x962, 481.71K)

Fuck these faggot Ukrainian Jews bro, we need something to help the world rethink their views on this.

Any Forums has been filled with shills its entire existence, it is the boards natural state of being. It would be concerning if there were no shills.

Las time I went to leftypol they were rooting for the ruskies.

trying to do anything with this board is equal to run after the wind .

Attached: 19457675821547.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

that's why you just keeeep comin back huh paki?

> t.
> We're gonna change their minds of da eebil NaZ¡s point THIS TIME!!
Lel

Attached: twy1j4ygnpp61.jpg (999x693, 142.67K)

>as far right sites multiply
Give me Any Forums alternatives bros

be sure to kill all the teachers, professors and anyone with glasses first ya kike puppet

Attached: 1645751102368.jpg (951x1280, 195.3K)