5 days ago I posted a fake story here about Russia having thermobaric weapons...

5 days ago I posted a fake story here about Russia having thermobaric weapons. Ever since the same shit has been reposted and repeated across the internet, to the point major news outlets now think they have them.

Here's the thing: Russia don't have any thermobaric weapons. You repeating this is just adding to my internet lulz points. I've never felt as liberated as I have from single handedly making every nation on earth think Russia have weapons they simply don't have access to.

Attached: fuckingottem.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

>5 days ago I posted a fake story here about Russia having thermobaric weapons
Seems like a noble cause op. You do this for a hobby or career

I work for a research team and we wanted to see how much we could spread a story with no basis if it was some 'exciting' 'fearmonger' level - we considered nuclear alert but that seemed extreme.

What’s the text

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

I want to call bullshit, but I literally did this exact same thing with price-rigging some hobby electronics years ago. Spread FUD for the lulz, people start parroting, prices moon.

Also crypto.

Retards believe every rumor they hear on the internet. The only thing that's real is what you see and hold.

Brool Story Co

I agree

Thats why I bought a kilo bar of silver today

Is Any Forums really that powerful? Do all the glowies and journalists secretly lurk here for scoop and datamining? Or was it just troll/shill accounts on Twitter simply reposting Any Forums shit posts and then it snowballed from there? All I wanted was to watch anime and play vidya and then discuss it with fellow shutin autists.

Attached: 1646252804171.jpg (1024x1024, 66.48K)

NEXT DO HAVANA SYNDROME KEK

It is not just the people you describe but general Any Forums users post it to reddit or post it to twitter and before you know it people take it as fact. You get one random reporter who has some credibility who says 'reports coming out of ... ' and that is the recipe for it to spread like virus.

>Here's the thing: Russia don't have any thermobaric weapons.
Yes the do, but they haven't been using them.

I think Russia has ran out of lies. Wepons and satalite technology. You see you are in Ukraine and I'm in Moscow. Your to stupid to see on Monday what is about to happen to some Russian people.
You are in Ukraine I'm in Moscow
You are Russian I'm not Russian
Monday Russian

Any Forumss ghost of Kiev story was better

>Russia don't have any thermobaric weapons
Exactly. Also, Nuclear weapons aren't real so let's invade israel fuck their samson option.

You, personal armourer of the Russian Federation who keeps personal excel audits of the available thermobaric weapons

You are the exact target and lapped it up then told your friends.

What? The ukrainian army was bragging about capturing one. I support ukraine but they do have thrm

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-034112_Chrome.jpg (1079x1467, 526.11K)

You're a dumbass and have escalated shit on YOUR ass. I am beginning to believe the stories of Ukrainians being dipshit animals. Enjoy your shelling I suppose

Like people don't know Russian soldiers on Any Forums in the Ukraine.
You out of league Russian soldier, Moscow is a free for all about to happen.

>friends

Wtf are you on about?

Post the thread for the archive
>I work for a research team
You blew your cover, you stupid nigger. Nice larp.

Correct that is proof of a war crime, OP is a Russian soldier in Ukraine spreading propaganda.
That's who OP is.
We should use this talk and get Tucker banned for supporting Russians.
OP I'm in Moscow