Ukr Official SOF page war crime post

>Official UKR SOF page tells everyone to start commiting war crimes
>ZSU and nationalist battalions follow
>Executing capturing enemies is war crime.

EU/NATO shills comments on this wen? probably never hexhehxhe

Attached: topkeks.jpg (501x852, 167.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myrotvorets.news/chtoby-poniat-russkykh-nado-posmotret/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>EU/NATO shills comments on this wen?
Aww someone is scared.

Attached: 1646239166457.jpg (1279x1438, 674.21K)

It's 2022, there's no such thing as a war crime anymore.

Attached: 1640757212080.jpg (233x216, 8.07K)

Based

Well Russia sent Chechens and now Wagner forces are going to enter the conflict, who made islamists literally shit their pants as they were even more barbaric than them lol

so I dont get this ukr SOF flex lol

>ISIS-tier war crimes are okay when we do it

>Russia sent Chechens
All hype no results. Turk drones took some of them out.
>Wagner forces
Only good against farmers and low IQ sand nigs. Overrated.

>Only good against farmers and low IQ sand nigs. Overrated.

well you are obviously retarded, so not even going to respond to the bait

He's seething so much because his country is winning. That means it's working.

>we are not death we are worse

Anyway him sending in mercs and chechens just shows how weak his army actually is.

Well they are now heavily shelling major cities, kiev might be next. You are partly right, I think regular army has no guts for what is coming next i.e clearing areas and finishing off remainders of nationalist battalions.

But literally those people are coming there now, so like, it is now expected how they are going to respond to this facebook flex lol

myrotvorets.news/chtoby-poniat-russkykh-nado-posmotret/

I see hohols really have a death wish now.
I can't wait to see what GRU and others have in mind for these larping faggots. Rest of the world will laugh.

Highly doubt it. I honestly think Ukrainians will hold Kiev because the war so far has demonstrated that Russians can not fight close quarters even with shelling everything before moving in.

Yes you idiot. This is how it works in the current year. Universal laws, same standards for all is OVER. Stop fucking repeating this dumb trash you backwards 20th century Boomer. Join the 21st century please.

Attached: 3809.gif (50x50, 2.37K)

Why wouldnt Russia have loaded Kiev and elsewhere with sleeper armies to hit Zelenski's cabinet, etc?

Because its alll fake and gay kike wizardry.

It seems that they are on a last stand, as a lot of nationalist battalion leaders are now filming infuriated videos, saying that heavily shelling is against any morals, calling Russians/separatists pussies.

Meanwhile they are using civil blocks as meatshields, and fight on top of roofs or basements of houses that are packed with people lol

Russians were ceasing fire in first days, but now they are heavilly shelling living blocks in Kharkiv and Mariupol using heavy artillery (203mm, termoballistic missiles, TOS-1 solncepek) lol

My guess is that chechens and Wagner forces will enter major cities once shelling is over

this reminds me of some retarded shit someone in Tribal Wars 2 would DM me after I capped like 10 of his villas

this is exactly what is happening, Ukraine seems to be at last stand and they know, that if Russians man up and accept civilian casulaties, it will be over for them lol

But I'm not sure about logic behind, infuriating them even more? Especially when most barbaric Russian forces are about to enter major cities lol

I mean Zelensky is a clown and comedian in the past, so I guess there is no logic

>executing captured enemies is a war crime
Ummm sweaty everyone knows Russia is the one committing war crimes and Putler will be convicted.

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-183806.jpg (1080x1430, 401.67K)

>no proofs of any war crimes in what you posted
>believing censored west news

are u 12?

is only a war crime if you lose the war