Drumpfies BTFO

Attached: E3565D57-4367-48CB-AFA5-BD921689B021.jpg (960x930, 96.93K)

Notice how niggers live in Africa maybe you should go there nigger scum

>Notice how Ukrainians defend their neighborhoods instead of burning and looting. them.

Why are you defending ZOG?

>protect your capital from invaders often with your own life
>zog

imagine russia conquered ukraine and installed a puppet as president. would a bunch of ukrainians storming the capital be considered defending it or attacking it? also, i don't think a couple hundred unarmed people walking into the capitol really counts as "attacking it."

I hate Russia but this is just retarded. Kill yourself.

Notice how subhuman niggers tweet what their jew masters tell them to tweet.

Attached: 104410709_262908495037109_485525449422846903_n.jpg (720x721, 67.27K)

Oh no not muh office desks

WHO the fuck cares about niggers at this point.

Das racis

If Ukrainians attacked their capital, then the Russian wouldn't be killing them.

>nooo, fellow slavs can't liberate us, we need ashkenazi globohomo jews in power!

I see no patriotism

Gee, looks someone from the DNC is here today shilling!

>Notice how Ukrainians defend their neighborhoods instead of burning and looting. them.
Actually they are looting them

The US doesn't exist now either. Good job, niggerlovers.

They attacked their capitol in 2014 absolute dumb nigger

do you remember euromaidan? i member

They literally did that in 2014

So Ukrainians are niggers, is what you're saying.

Like when niggers literally lit DC on fire

Look at those eyes hahaha

NOTICE HOW THE USA HAS A FEDERAL BLACK-ONLY BREEDING POLICY

Attached: 1631906920642.png (190x200, 15.37K)

>YEEESSSSSS UKIE GOYS, YESSSSSS!!!! DIE FO’ MASSA GOL’STEIN!!!!

>Capital
>Capitol
Potato, patato.

American Patriots were trying to defend our capital from democrats as well. Sadly unlike Ukraine they were already entrenched and held the power.

r/murderedbywords

Edit: My first gold! Thanks reddit! I'm going to donate it to the people of Ukraine. If anyone needs help please call the suicide hotline 8002738255.

Notice how when they did attack their capital they were also called patriots

Why do you care about the opinion of a literal, unironically, no kidding and no joking, NIGGER

lol! now nigger should do the BLM mostly peaceful protests

notice how shareblue larps as a nigger that knows english. how's it going COVIE?

Attached: minneapolis_burning.jpg (1500x844, 265.36K)

The nigga aint wrong, ukrainian patriots are in the process of defending their homes from russian invaders meanwhile american "patriots" that cheered on jan 6th accomplished nothing with it, fell for some Qlarp conspiracy that everyone conviniently forgot and now say that ukrainians defending their homes is jewish all while supporting Trump who married his whole family into jews and put them as advisors in his cabinet and has been to the wailing wall

Attached: 1644372857683.jpg (720x700, 96.03K)

Every leftist should be drafted today. Fight "Russians" in Ukraine or fight "Nazis" at home, you fucking gutless pussies. Either way I hope you die.

leftists should fight the actual nazis in ukraine. take out azov.

Jamie pull up the video of Zelensky in drag and high heels