Asking this while Russians still have internet access

What's the disposition of the average Russian right now? Are you scared? Calm? Is the West/Great Satan overreacting? Has your daily routine changed?

Attached: put in put out.jpg (266x189, 8.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oULSBdQb-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bamp. I wanna know too

Cmon Kek ring this thread to page 1

Bingo. Now keep this thread high until a Ruskie can reply

I wish I was in southern brazil right now instead of next to a bunch of military targets.

I am scared, and Putin made bad move.

There's no russians left alive to answer that.

they are gigademoralized.

Thanks for the bump.

Feels comfy here, unironically come to Brazil, it's a downgrade compared to the US but it won't turn into a field of hot green glass.

So it seems, so it seems.

Why did Erdogan block that sea?

Attached: boom.jpg (750x725, 80.28K)

we ok

Attached: muslinputin.jpg (306x396, 18.24K)

bamp it as i really would like to know as well.

Come on Vlad, it's not like we're asking you to invade Ukraine, what's taking so long?

it's pretty comfy in Moscow atm
seems like the mass hysteria on twitter and western news outlets is starting to pass, but a lot of people are into debunking now
imo this is gonna blow over and the world is gonna be busy with the next happening in about a month

I'm glad they didn't remove SWIFT completely, so I can still enjoy my easy life in Russia.

daily routine: less work, more pol
I did stock up on meds/booze and buy some electronics / go heavier into crypto on the first day of the happening
ruble miiiiiiiiiight just not dip too hard, but even if it does - it's just like 2014 so far

I've seen lots of protests in major Russian cities.

Thank you frens for ending the (((pandemic))) ;)

he's a basedboy libtard but i mean who isnt right
youtube.com/watch?v=4oULSBdQb-U

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 99.04K)

Russia has banned all western social media. If someone with a Russian flag is posting hes a fed.

>it's just like 2014 so far
you make it sound like it's going to be better real real soon lol
I hope that's the case though, Russia seems far more prepared now than in 2014

Good luck to all the Ivans, if this ends well at least globohomo exposes itself once again quite openly.
I like Russia, I enjoyed my trip in Russia.

Ivan...
I...

Attached: 76.png (1308x732, 537.89K)

Oligarchs are pumping crypto. No coiners are paying 50% premium for BTC top kek. Also, whats stopping Russians from opening a bank acc in Kazahkstan or some other country in the Russian sphere of influence? There is still normal flow of dollars there

Any Forums is still not banned

This is some pretty huge cope. Even if Putin apologizes, calls the invasion off, and says sorry he is and pays out Ukraine reparations, hes 100% fucked and I can tell you now, even if he did all of that, the west would then say that he has to quit, and he wont quit, therefore Russia is going to get perma-locked out of everything until he dies

soon

Attached: 89234346346.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)