Why is europe gay?

Why are westerners so gay, Russia had rights to claim their clay, also Putin only asked for one thing, NATO to stop expanding near Russian borders.
What does pol think on this issue but for real.
I understand that Ucrain is suffering now and people are beeing fuckes over State war.
If Zelensky just submitted notting like this would happen.
How stupid can a country be to live besides russian and invite nato and globohomes to Russian borders?
Also aren't the Ucranians and the Russians same people ?! They speak same language
How come only Serbia is with some balls still to refuse Western Ultimatum on sanctions?

Attached: FM2GJueXIAoipYy.jpg (1080x1080, 107.32K)

WTF when did iceland move next to france and spain

Lmao earth is flat bro and ucranians are winning

>Why are westerners so gay, Russia had rights to claim their clay
No. Russia signed the Budapest Memorandum vowing to respect Ukrainian security and Ukrainian borders. Which included Crimea btw. Both the invasion of Crimea and the current invasion are illegal under international law.
>also Putin only asked for one thing, NATO to stop expanding near Russian borders.
Yes, he had a point. If North Korea set up a military base in northern Mexico, the USA would invade in 5 minutes. But the base didn't exist yet; all of Russia's grievances could have been solved diplomatically. Going to war makes your position automatically wrong. This goes for American invasions too.
>What does pol think on this issue but for real.
>I understand that Ucrain is suffering now and people are beeing fuckes over State war.
Yes, wars are screwed up and a state that resorts to war as an argument, has lost the argument.
>If Zelensky just submitted notting like this would happen.
But he's the country's president. Surrendering would only justify more imperialistic wars for regime change. You could make the same argument for other wars, if Saddam had surrendered immediately, if Gaddafi had surrendered, if Charles Taylor had surrendered, if Bashar had surrendered, etc.
>How stupid can a country be to live besides russian and invite nato and globohomes to Russian borders?
You mean a country like Poland? Like Romania? Like Estonia?
>Also aren't the Ucranians and the Russians same people ?! They speak same language
Ever heard of Yugoslavia? That was worse. Really, much, much worse.
>How come only Serbia is with some balls still to refuse Western Ultimatum on sanctions?
Serbia's economy is enslaved by Chinese and Russian companies. Countries are taking positions depending on how relevant Russian money vs American money is to them. China abstained for a reason.

>. Russia signed the Budapest Memorandum vowing to respect Ukrainian security and Ukrainian borders. Which included Crimea btw. Both the invasion of Crimea and the current invasion are illegal under international law.
and the CIA funding a violent coup in 2014 in ukraine is not illegal under international law?
LOL

>No. Russia signed the Budapest Memorandum vowing to respect Ukrainian security and Ukrainian borders. Which included Crimea btw. Both the invasion of Crimea and the current invasion are illegal under international law.
NATO made promises in 1992 that they would not expand NATO eastward, and yet they started doing so immediately.
Ukraine is completely run by foreign powers. It is not controlled by the Ukrainian people, but by foreign powers, and also by oligarchs chosen by foreign powers. Both groups have robbed the people of the country for their own purposes, primarily using the “country” as a battering ram against Russia. It's a colony with a US-ZOG puppet government

deepstate and cuckoldry

>Oy gevalt I'm losing influence, better kill thousands of Europeans
t. Jewtin

Do you really expect Europeans to go along with that?

didn't Serbia denounce the invasion at the UN?

Yes.

Europe is filled to the brim with limp wristed, gay as fuck leftists who puff their chest insofar as they believe America will back them up. They are the epitome of Chicken Hawks and even now all their noise is contingent on NATA (Aka chiefly the USA) getting involved.
Fuck you Euroniggers. This is your problem for being so fucking hedonistic and ignoring your defense budgets because "America can do that for us." We the citizens of America suffer for your little luxuries and the lion's share of you are disgusting pampered filth. You deserve this brutal wake up call.
To the rare sane Europeans, this message doesn't apply to you but it applies to the majority of you.

Why are westerners so gay, Russia had rights to claim their clay
>No. Russia signed the Budapest Memorandum >vowing to respect Ukrainian security and >Ukrainian borders. Which included Crimea btw. >Both the invasion of Crimea and the current >invasion are illegal under international law.
What about contract with USSR about nato borders? What about USA invasion of Vietnam and ocupation of Afganistan, everyone saw it as positive thing.

>But he's the country's president. Surrendering >would only justify more imperialistic wars for >regime change. You could make the same >argument for other wars, if Saddam had >surrendered immediately, if Gaddafi had >surrendered, if Charles Taylor had surrendered, >if Bashar had surrendered, etc.
Zelensky is jewish and USA pupet he won't stand down until they tell him so, he is killing inocent people

>How stupid can a country be to live besides russian and invite nato and globohomes to Russian borders?
You mean a country like Poland? Like Romania? Like Estonia? Exactly nato expended

>Serbia's economy is enslaved by Chinese and >Russian companies. Countries are taking >positions depending on how relevant Russian >money vs American money is to them. China >abstained for a reason.
Aren't they trying to enter EU this would be bad economical and political decision if your statement is true, opposing globohomo regime

We denounced the invasion but haven't approved any sanctions as far as I know.
It would be economic suicide to do so.

Yea Europe is gay bro we know. Normalfags blindly following what the jews tell them to think can only end in tears for them and that's a good thing at least

Attached: 1637944285263.jpg (860x860, 154.85K)

Why are Serbs so fucking based?

You also speak english are you a westerner now?

Am Arab observing EU happening

Whats with people brining up the 2014 Coup as legitimate reasons why Russia can invade?

1)The CIA/MI6/KGB main job is doing Coupes in other countries. America just tried that shit in Cuba just super recently. It failed. Why? The people did not want it. But guess what, the revolt in Ukraine did work. Why? The people wanted it, and enough of the people in key places in charge did too. And that president in 2014 fled to Russia, proving all along he was a Russian Puppet.

Why must Russia have the right, to demand NATO must not be close to its borders? If the countries on Russia borders want to join the globohomo, and get iphones and niggers let them. Russia always has the option of invading, like they are right now. But looks like they can’t pull that off very well.

Its always been like that, what universe are try ou form?

Germany usually does

>What about contract with USSR about nato borders?
There was no contract. They simply promised to Gorbachev that NATO wouldn't go East. Years later, Gorbachev said that there was no such promise, but the contemporary press did record it. He should have asked for a written, signed, binding promise.
>What about USA invasion of Vietnam and ocupation of Afganistan, everyone saw it as positive thing.
Vietnam unleashed an anti-American shitstorm in the Western Bloc and the hippie movement too. Afghanistan was considered another illegal imperialistic invasion by virtually everyone, except idiots who thought removing the Taliban forcefully was necessary because women or whatever.

I am almso certain all vaxxtards are pro-Ukraine. A week ago they didn’t even know where Ukraine was.

Russia has some bad reputation for a small while now. When I went to Russia in 2019 everybody called me crazy, as if I was going to fucking Afghanistan.
They genuinely think you can get randomly shot by a police officer if you ever do some crimethought. Oh and our media kept bitching about how Russia was “anti-lgbt”. Funny how 5 years ago I joked with a friend saying that there will be WW3 with Russia over faggots.

Your fucking delusional. The reason Europeans have better worker rights and healthcare and shit like that, isn’t because of military spending taxation.

American Government just decided it was better, to spend that money on the Military-Industrial-Complex. Which is super funny, considering they have a money printer, and the gun to force everyone obey and use the monopoly money they print. America could be the most advanced country on earth. I just drove from Orlando to Veracruz Mexico. And boy let me tell you, Mexico has better roads than America about 90 percent of the time.

Something doesnt make sense here.

Based but why did you germans take so long to step in? i hope to god i get draft and see you on the front like with pedro Germbro

Wtf? Iceland just flew over my house!

I aint fighting for the American Globo Homo. Or Russian Bullshit. Ill only fight if I get paid $10K a month. And thats $10K in 2020 money. Not 2030 when a loaf of bread is $500.

I give you the award for the stupid post on Any Forums. Canadians will be jealous.
If they aren't spending their money on defense where do you think it's going retard? Also it's you're.

>If the countries on Russia borders want to join the globohomo, and get iphones and niggers let them

Attached: happymerc.png (438x512, 157.47K)

>Whats with people brining up the 2014 Coup as legitimate reasons why Russia can invade?
are you trying to tell me that JFK was totally in the wrong with the cuban missile crisis, and we should have just let the USSR put as many missiles as they wanted in cuba, pointing straight at the US?

>And that president in 2014 fled to Russia, proving all along he was a Russian Puppet.
you do realize that russia literally borders ukraine, right? and that a large % of eastern ukraine is russian-speaking?

could it be, that he fled to russia because
(1) it borders ukraine, and
(2) he spoke russian already

Lol thats true, China has been hording weat and rice for past 3 years they have supply to feed their population Europe America and Africq will starve if more stuff happens, we are going to experiance gas prices and food shortage on shelves soon

they allowed hysterical women into government.

What do you mean? It has always been like that