Putin is our guy

His mother was not Jewish. Bunkerchan is spreading propaganda. Also, he wore a Jew hat a few times in heavily religious places because he is a diplomat.

Attached: C8932DFF-EC9A-4D7D-9F17-9634F88147E8.jpg (1284x982, 723.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Klaus Schwab boasted on camera that Putin is one of his WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets, along with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc

There are 2 scenarios:
1. Putin defected from the WEF and is now at war with them
2. Putin is still controlled by the WEF, and it's all political theater working towards the Great Reset

>His mother was not Jewish. Bunkerchan is spreading propaganda. Also, he wore a Jew hat a few times in heavily religious places because he is a diplomat.
kike cope

Attached: 1646242319537.png (816x871, 431.85K)

Whew. Well, okay then. As long as Putin isn't a kike.

Putin is NATOs strongest spy

Propaganda bot

His enemy is a kike, the morally correct thing to do is not take the side of jews

i feel like i care more about his people than he does

Attached: kimomokimomokimomo.jpg (699x1000, 60.33K)

>Putin is our guy
>Engrains in manlet rage and starts slaughtering whites

Sounds about right

You’re too dumb

This, massive psy-op here trying to discredit Putin as being part of the globohomo when he is their greatest enemy.

Shalom fellow shill, keep the good work.

Attached: 1645990421290.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

Actually he is targeting military and mercenaries. Unlike Americans he’s not geocoding civilians

Bro

the fact that half this board revolves around this trite position proves that most people here literally believe in nothing but exacting some kind of hate fuelled frenzy.
If Putin hasn't crossed one of your core principles or beliefs then you are quite literally not human nor can any of your political positions be taken seriously.

Attached: image_2022-03-03_015329.png (680x459, 214.38K)

So many shills. Pol is under siege

It's still illegal to deny the Holocaust in Russia. Ukraine is Jewwed up and I'm happy to see it fall, but let's not pretend Russia is sorta Jewwed as well(even though they barely enforce the law except for ourguy Navalny).
I just want to see Azov rise up and kill their Jewish masters in Kiev.

>If Putin hasn't crossed one of your core principles or beliefs then you are quite literally not human nor can any of your political positions be taken seriously
Putin is fighting jews and White traitors, there is nothing forbidden in a fight agaisnt evil

>Putin is our guy
There's never been an /ourguy/ on Any Forums
There will never be an /ourguy/ on Any Forums
If there ever was, it would never be a war criminal like Putin, it would be a hero like Zelensky.
You say "our" but you are so deeply ashamed of your own country you cower behind a memeflag.

You are Russian.

Attached: 1645896535826.jpg (768x1024, 127.84K)

Both Klaus Schawb and Vladimir Putin are clearly not, just on appearance, and there is ZERO evidence that I have seen that isn’t absolutely insane to suggest this.

>how do you do fellow nazis

Attached: 1646251757168.jpg (1766x2048, 461.81K)

Well jeez I hope they are okay

So you're a nazi who doesn't even believe in core Nazi doctrine that slavs are subhuman animals?
lmao

Attached: Der_Untermensch.jpg (996x1370, 277.99K)

>Putin says Ukraine is nationalist
>Putin is against nationalist Ukraine
>Putin is against nationalist
>Russia is globohomo

Attached: russian homosex.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

You want to fight these kind of cockroaches? You can't kill the walking dead - you could stab these guys 10 times, run them over and empty a mag into them and they'd still keep coming. Russians are a force of nature. Every one of them is bred from the hardiest people on earth for centuries.

"nazism" is dead outside of larpers like Azov. Wanting to be free from jews and traitors doesn't make you a nazi.... or does it, in your eyes?

Ukieshills: name 5 prominent jewish organizations that came out publicly in support of Putin since the invasion.
Also name 10 prominent jewish intellectuals who came out in support of Putin since the invasion.

>Only Nazis hate jews

Oh you poor, poor retard

Ok nigglet

Attached: 1645931542050m.jpg (622x1024, 122.28K)

I dont believe the Nazis really believed that. hey spread it as propaganda because they needed to defeat communism because they were terrified of it - rightly so, so they needed a racial justification for invading and trying to destroy Russia.

300,000 you say?

Slavs that are Nazis never made sense to me. I think they are just cuckolds for western Europe. They want to form the middle caste over their brothers, under some poof who looks like them as animals because they are not pretty boys.

That's because you're dumb. No matter if he's the president or not he can't do everything. "But this war will fuck russia" yeah, and what is the other option? Let the US use Ukraine has a vassal state? How long until they install a launcher base there just like they did in germoid?
The US have been in "war" with RVSSIA since the nazis. Just look what the West did in Syria, bombing the nation during YEARS.