Any Forumspol McAfee DeadManSwitch

Some Twitter shit just went down and now the price is skyrocketing.

This is political because he said sometime after his death an elite-killer deadmanswitch would be released. is it happening?!

0xcf8335727b776d190f9d15a54e6b9b9348439eee

Attached: WHACKD IS BACK.jpg (743x445, 45.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MCAFEE20201/status/1492203244331929607?t=PfsKMzJY7ifTlLYqbV-A7Q&s=19
t.me/WHACKDByMcAfeeBasedChat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is it happening?!
Prolly just a pump and dump

what twitter shit?

It's about time. Just finished the book about John's life. If anyone had the elites nuts in a vice it was him.

John was luckily the most politically incorrect person with a smart brain :) Still miss him!

twitter.com/MCAFEE20201/status/1492203244331929607?t=PfsKMzJY7ifTlLYqbV-A7Q&s=19

show great unsealing of indictments or gtfo

>Nothing happens
Where's my 31 TB you coke sniffing nigger

Thanks for sharing fren

what does that mean? is this more britbongbullshit? I just want deadman switch to kick on high gear.

>politically incorrect
>married to a nigger
ok doofus

Why do people create such vague OPs? I feel like you think you're cool because you know something we don't know. When people ask you what it is you're talking about you get some kind of dopamine hit from it probably because you're gay and the dopamine hit is similar to the dopamine hit you get when you get fucked in the ass

No volume shitcoin, probably pumped that much from a $10 buy order

My apologies fren, let me try to elaborate:

From what I understand John Mcafee created $WHACKD in 2019 after epstein "didn't" killed himself. And he tatood it on his arm tweeting that if he ever went down like epstein, it definitely WAS NOT suicide.

newsflash, he kills himself JUST LIKE EPSTEIN, but throws massive hints at having a deadmanswitch built into the cryptocurrency in case he dies.

tons and tons and tons of random cyptic countdowns started being posted all over the internet after he died (july of last year i think) and they all ended up being grifts exept a couple that we are still waiting for an ending to.

anyway the token has been stagnant forever, pretty much at a low price for the last 6 months until today....and thus i made the OP.

now be my fren >:0

Also theres quite a telegram following:

t.me/WHACKDByMcAfeeBasedChat

Attached: Whackd.png (532x850, 557.48K)

basically its just a pump and dump because $WHACKD was at accumulation shitcoin phase for awhile and now they pumped it and are trying to generate buzz to get new saps to jump in so they can dump on you...but there is a slim....very very very fucking slim chance that McAfee had a deadman switch on this coin somehow and if thats the case it will likely go parabolic if/when it is ever released.

Can't hate an eccentric

Attached: 1591071807067.png (768x576, 375.52K)

Why would he have a deadman switch that dumped a lot of money into a shitcoin? Who benefits from that?

nice qrd fren

Trust the plan. Future proves past.

Do you remember the post on Any Forums from an island just outside of Antarctica telling us to be patient? That it's not ready

vaguely...something about the servers being spun up also.

[ATTENTION]

What pumped the price was some guy buying $10K worth of it. For me, this wouldn't be a really big desicion to make in particular, just whales making sure they have seed investments in everything that's basically worthless, because after 5 years usually 1/100 things 1000x so regardless they get a return.

Shutup.

he had said many times that he only had a deadmanswitch at all because that would keep others from killing him. He wanted to put it in something other than his miami condo (which was blown up later).

so he chose the decentralized blockchain crypto he made, but the details of how much burn (10% during each transaction) was needed before it actually happened.

he was very specific with the contents though: 31 Terabytes of emails, webcam recordings, etc from elites like hillary.

Maybe putin wants the 31tb