How did so many people on this board make it through two years of non-stop COVID vax propaganda but then after 5 days...

How did so many people on this board make it through two years of non-stop COVID vax propaganda but then after 5 days of CIA/NATO war propaganda they totally cracked?

Attached: Pepepe.jpg (350x444, 17.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pecc-il.org/council/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just enjoy putin monkey memes

People are seeing less reason to care and hide their power level. The world is rapidly deteriorating, our countries will continue to slide into more debt, and soon we'll be forcibly made to fight a war most of us don't give a shit about.
They should be upset, but further than that they should act.

>made to fight

I will ragdoll and die before I fight in an unjust war.

They followed different propaganda on the vax issue

They can't draft you if you're on trial for murder right? Who'll miss the draft man anyways.

Apart from eternally kvetching polacks, nobody really cares. I mainly just want to follow the war to learn about how modern warfare between two comparable militaries unfold, but because only brain dead propaganda is spewed everywhere even doing that is impossible, deranged fucking glowies think winning on twitter is priority one.
The unprecedented shill influx should be very obvious as well.

>I mainly just want to follow the war to learn about how modern warfare between two comparable militaries unfold
Same

1. I made it through that because I don't give a fuck about what any government says
2. I haven't cracked and don't give a fuck about what either of the governments are saying and haven't picked a side. I just like seeing lads defending their homes with pride and fury.

Maybe I realized I was wrong and went down into a bullshit rabbit hole. If the vaccine is dangerous, where are the hundreds of thousands of doctors globally blowing the whistle?

I'm also fascinated with the level of memetics and disinformation involved in this conflict.
I honestly don't know why governments arent actively recruiting here if this is now such an important part of warfare.

they didn't

you die, don't make descendants, join them in the next simulation timeline

Attached: 1645787571399.jpg (460x306, 18.08K)

Banned off all platforms

I just like shitposting and making tranny jannies seeeeth

Attached: 1640660296163.jpg (438x438, 16.37K)

No, the response would be similar to how social media reacted to Epstein or the war by making it top page for weeks. The "dangerous" vaccine would be the same result that would even beat the censorship algorithm. If you don't believe that, then your local community doctors and university scientists would blow the whistle. Robert Malone is just one person, for all we know he could just be grifting. Where are the thousands of doctors supporting him?

Response meant for here

>CIA/NATO le bad
whatever 1pbtID Ivan

> I mainly just want to follow the war to learn about how modern warfare between two comparable militaries unfold
> two comparable militaries
kek

Compared the desert adventures of NATO in the past 30 years, yes

Ok rabbi whatever you say

Everyone posting shitfrog is a shill, but I'll answer anyway:

Because covid was fake and the war is real. Quite simple.

pol traffic has been up 300%
This isn't the same people who have been here the last couple of years.
These aren't natural posts

>If thalidomide is dangerous, where are the hundreds of thousands of doctors globally blowing the whistle?
>If oxycontin is dangerous, where are the hundreds of thousands of doctors globally blowing the whistle?
and so on

no they're not

even with vpn + TOR (sure but ur on a time limit then change your ip)

also 2 to 72 weeks before nukes fall

I doubt it's a theatre at this point. Something will go overboard at the tipping point.

godforbid the glownigger shenanigans (dude ur on a payroll stop fucking with the domestic and international economy just to get promoted, ur working for literal psycho sociopath jews who fuck the entire lives of people) they're fking with the internet and hardware, plus you'd frame someone if u got a duplicate exit node or they can check your exit node

lulsec ghostsec all got traced

they're actually killing all non-jews (as I've hinted while going against the worst timelines to live in incase the squeeze fails)

absolute horrid psychos

naked shorted stocks, technicals doesn't matter, money moves market and kills 80% to 95% of trades then they commit crime

Putin needs to nuke the west as I've seen. I'd rather have the East prosperous and lively while the West is a wasteland, but still both is a negative sum game. I think even by emailing them there's no point cause the politicians and psychos are greedy for fake fiat and too much control. I already delayed them by emailing NK China tagged to some cia back then. The longer it goes the higher the chance of nukes failing. Either way this experience/simulation was both of a blessing and a disgust. I would not wish this to any sentinient being. Even NPCs that feel pain. I just want to disappear forever, black, fuck these dimensions.

>inb4 schizo

This
It's only polacken and fingols pushing NATOhomo and a few ausfailians. Plebbit tourists are obligatory

Attached: 1646094187599.png (640x662, 443.78K)

Delusional people see persecution everywhere they go. Is this the post-covid-thraumatic-syndrome? The tards became the jew, they feared.

>Where are the thousands of doctors supporting him?
Here are our local cunts:
pecc-il.org/council/
(I can assure you they're a bit more qualified than the MoH veterinarians that jab ya kids... I'm not trying to be funny. Some of the MoH chaps that authorized the kid jabbing here are actually veterinarians - and I say "veterinarians" because it's more than one of them)

..and I'm sure you'll more cunts like that in every country out there. many such cases, as the saying goes. cheerio, ya dumb cunt.
(BTW, the all cause mortality figures of 2020/2021 can't actually be fully explained by all the official covid™ deaths.. so... go get your booster™ ya cunt.)

Attached: 1646162412635.jpg (866x465, 80.52K)

moot and previous anons are now honeypotted and working with literal feds for both sides (but mostly the west)

both sides are broadcasting propaganda

either u enjoy the shitpost or just share meaningful shit

don't bother

the worst is biz pol int soc news

they killed gadaffi, he could have been a great person and created a full positive sum game but no

go flood your borders with spics and n3groes who doesn't do shit, you're going into an inbred and low IQ timeline

even high IQ people would want out of this simulation quick

Attached: 1646231738146m.jpg (870x1024, 183.68K)

>totally cracked
Speak for yourself user. Fuck Ukraine and the Jewish puppet regime running it.

They want to switch team and be the good goyim. This time it doesn't involve getting AIDS so why not ?

It's been a rough two years but hearing the lamentation of my enemies has been sweet

Attached: 1628739872531.jpg (300x344, 18.58K)

Is it though?
Something tells me Saddam was just a bit more militarized than that literal clown lead country.
Look, don't let me ruin your fun, fren.
Enjoy the show (I guess..)

boomer neocon