The blood of every trans woman gassed by Putin will be on Any Forums‘s hands

Attached: 94F6585E-CE0C-42C2-8CD5-4C6FCC5370FE.jpg (720x829, 96.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cwmefm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

streamable.com/cwmefm
streamable.com/cwmefm
streamable.com/cwmefm

good, fpbp

Ohhh my goodness lol

At least the Russians will just murder them instead of rape when they see a womens clothes with a mens feature

Someone shoop the tranny bathroom vid but at a checkpoint in Ukraine

Kek, get fucked trannies

Attached: images (59).jpg (303x335, 13.03K)

I was already on the good guys’ side, no need to post things to make me even more anti-globohomo.

It writes itself

Attached: 1542417735680.jpg (531x471, 321.73K)

>that jawline
>those lips
why did he have to lie about "identification documents" when they couldve just looked at him?

Attached: tumblr_98f2b686300b938f12e7c67aee3aac0b_8027d2ec_250.gif (245x138, 339.75K)

Russia is full of Trannies as well, why are people acting like it's Sierra Leone?

Attached: Oh No! Anyway - Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear.png (680x793, 571.62K)

dude , we are doing jokes out here about this guy HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING TROONS GET THE NOOSE!!!!!!!!!

your blood says male too

trans women are men who smell like men. a sweaty man's tongue with scratchy facial hair rubbing caked on makeup and fake strands of plastic hair in your mouth. your hand gently rubs against his Adams apple and broad shoulders. The timbre of his voice makes you shudder. "This is not like a woman at all," you think, "I've been lied to.."
He excuses himself to the restroom. from the bed you can smell his shit. It smells like a man taking a shit, like a brother or childhood friend taking a dump, certainly not a woman. he returns from the bathroom, wafting in its scent, turns to you seductively and asks in a deep baritone voice, "ready to fuck my pussy?" At which point reality hits you and you start to vomit uncontrollably while also grabbing the tranny by its neck and pummeling your fists into his face. your rage is exacerbated by your sexual confusion, you cannot stop bashing his face into the stone ledge of the fireplace. his jaw is broken and bloody, his orbital bone fractured, he has shit and pissed on the hearth rug, but you still feel betrayed and confused. you are a straight man discovering your true sexuality through violence. You will overcome this obstacle

Attached: 1642775525199.jpg (1394x1635, 326.65K)

They will all die

Wow I love Russia now, get fucked tranny and fight like a man defend your shithole against commies or whatever, I don't care

Ok right, stay here and die vs just not pretend to be a woman for 5 minutes while you cross the border?

>cant leave a place

absolute subjects

the whole reasoning behind not letting men leave the country so they can fight the war still applies to troon women even if you actually think they're women
does the person who wrote that article not realize that? what is their argument for why transgender women should be allowed to leave?

Wtf, I'm monke now

No thanks. I don't want aids

Kek just give them AKs