Guys I reveled my power level and rented to my mom about how I hope a nuclear war happens and now she thinks I'm...

Guys I reveled my power level and rented to my mom about how I hope a nuclear war happens and now she thinks I'm severely mentally deranged

Attached: images (6).jpg (220x164, 7.41K)

Ranted*

I tried telling my about who smudged the dirt docs and about Sandy Loam now she thinks im retarded

>tfw you have to kill your own mother now
In Minecraft of course OP...

>now she thinks I'm severely mentally deranged
Well you probably are but in this case you are correct let the nuclear fire cleanse this world.

Attached: 1400815885806.jpg (1500x1000, 210.51K)

It's just your mother. No big deal.

Who cares, your mom thinks you’re crazy, and you think she’s retarded (I’m assuming) my NPC family member’s opinions don’t bother me because they’re dipshits

People revealing their power level is the way we'll get people to wake up. It's painful but censorship is making it harder and harder to redpill people peacefully.

The only good part about nuclear war is that proponents of it (other than the elites) will perish in hellfire

My family hasn't even asked me about my opinion about the war.
They know the kind of shit I'd say roflmao.

deep down she always knew you were not sane

I showed my mom today how Russia shells Ukranian cities and she keeps saying that Ukranians are shelling themselves.
Don't put to much faith in your friends/ relatives, they may be simply retarded. Nothing can be done here.

I told mine the vaccines were a depopulation bioweapon and that the government wants to kill as many people as possible by getting the to to do it to themselves, and I added the Jacques Attali paragraph about "going to the slaughterhouse on your own". She got two doses and recommended I get therapy.

it's because you're an unwashed numbnuts
I've always been redpilled with my mother, but there are ways to say things
she sure knows I'm a little bit crazy (and that's a good thing™), but she's long accepted I am right about most things (just recently, Corona-chan, the vaxxes, and also jewtin in jewkraine, which I had told her last year it was unavoidable, and would likely happen in february, lol)
she blindly trusts what I say, because she knows I'm always right, which is how women should be
she even says she's fine with being old (80, this year), because she won't have to see the end results of us being ruled by sodomites

I got 3 doses and even I agree with this at this point.

Power level?

Like when you stand on the weight scale and it breaks because your a disgusting slob?

Cool story loser.

Attached: 1607669471248.jpg (540x960, 39.36K)

>she keeps saying that Ukranians are shelling themselves
she's not completely wrong, though
they do, also, shell themselves (same as they've been shelling civilians for the past 8 years)
what jewtin makes on top of it doesn't change what retarded jewkrainians themselves do, desu

>Horde of orcs invades your country
>Yep, it's time to move our artillery and bomb our cities.
Are you insane?

I spoke to your mom this morning, she just said that to get you out of the house. Sorry.

Attached: 1620491417350.jpg (480x467, 83.88K)

Hoping that many of people not involved the fuckery die is a pointless misanthropic catharsis. That means you can't be trusted and should be alone because there is no telling when you're going to take your frustration out on friends and family. Someone who wishes for something like that can't be trusted.

>only two doses
fucking antivaxxer

For all I know she got the third and didn't tell me.

War propaganda to pledge NATO intervenction, which will not happend.

lost artillery shots is a thing, with kikerainians retards, as we've seen several times already
same as them shooting at their own soldiers (unable to recognize them from rusgolians), kikerainians vehicles running over retarded civilians in the same move, their gobernment handing weapons to mafia and retard who shoot one another too, prisoners torture (it's OK when we do it©), kikerainian artillery hiding itself behind dwellings, with the expected results of being targeted by rusgolians (they prbly take the example from that zelensky jewish sodomite, hiding behind his population, and putting them in danger now for years)

jewtin and his jewish oligarch owners are jewish cunts too, same as kikerainians
choosing a side in such a jewish civil war for khazaria is the actual insanity, desu

Attached: 1625413285144.png (939x592, 548.13K)

Lol I called my nurse sister fucking retarded today for not even knowing the best Covid treatment protocol. She immediately raged at me, yelling that I’m not the medical professional lol
I know I shouldn’t call her a fucking retard but I’m fed up with these niggers. Two years of meme flu and this medical professional with a speciality in respiratory conditions hasn’t even done any ducking independent research on the matter . What a nigger clown world hell we live in

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)