Are Asians that much better? Or is it cringe? I had a date with this girl but I stood her up...

Are Asians that much better? Or is it cringe? I had a date with this girl but I stood her up. It felt cringe even though I would suck every drop of cunt juice coming from her hole

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-165801_Bumble.jpg (1080x1079, 335.41K)

why are you asking us about your own people, chang? But to answer your question, on average I've found asian women are better than their ethnic counterparts.

Why did it feel cringe? You thought she might be ugly in person?

you got dumped and are now projecting, kek

asians are alright. they're the only race i'd consider to be similar enough to white people to be able to get along. with that said, I still wish we had a hypermajority white state because as soon as asians become westernized, they lose basically all the aspects that make them alright and they become tranny and nigger loving retards. I'd fuck that girl but i'd never have mixed race kids. I wouldnt do that to the kid or my race

She looks cute. I just don't know. Maybe I pussied out but I'm always self conscious of people who look down on a white guy and Asian girl

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-165739_Bumble.jpg (1080x1438, 227.23K)

They're materialistic af.

Stop rationalizing when you don't get what you want. Suck it up and do better nigger, nobody believes you stood her up, and if you did you're a faggot that is self sabotaging cuz you're scared of pussy.

>Are Asians that much better?
at what

You sound like a faggot try grindr

>caring what roasties and chuds think

All women are nightmares. In all contexts.

Nah man it had to not been that good to weasle out, if it looks good Ill pull the trigger on it everytime, if it's fat I dip, no excuses.

Attached: 1646133214899.jpg (800x628, 88.79K)

ask her again. did you at least try to make a good excuse?

sorry wrong leaf

Asian women are beautiful smart and intelligent. I love Asian women very much.

Hey not all of us leafs are the same chinese person alright im not op

I'm a race realist/hereditarian, and so I know that East Asian girls have good genes (on average), and are therefore the least harmful non-White girls to procreate with since East Asians have high IQs, commit low crime rates, and are capable of developing societies that are even better than ours.

Asian-Asian girls (the ones that actually grew up in Asia, as opposed to Westernized Asian-American girls) also tend to be more trad, reserved, and feminine. And so that's nice.

And a lot of Asian girls also seem to have a thing for White guys for whatever reason, and so that allows a 7 like me to pull 8-9 Asian girls; whereas it's way harder for me to do that with White girls.

But I dunno. I just can't do it either. Asian girls just don't do it for me on a physical, psychological, or even spiritual level. I must be biologically hardwired to only find White girls attractive.

You fucked up. Stop caring about other retard’a opinions. Knock up the gook

Honestly it’s pretty pathetic that you care so much about what normies think. If I saw you out with her I’d be impressed.

What about Hispanics user. They're pretty close to you.

Here is my power fantasy when i went to japan for a month
>be me
>2 metres tall 80kg fucking stick
>lose virginity after 3 days
>have sex almost every other day
>actual chad
God i want to go back there fucking abe told me to breed and then closed the border.

Asian (Japanese) girls are the best

Attached: 1645987191704.jpg (750x751, 65.41K)

better have good car insurance. at least you can kek when she gets scared of whitey walking past her minding his own business.