Im literally going insane as we speak

im literally going insane as we speak

this world is too fucked up for someone who is not brain dead to survive, i barely feel anything its just empty

i thought about turning my life around and joining some shitty elite division in the army, can any army fag confirm if the combat abilities i learn will be useful in the urban life or would it be just better to watch a shit ton of chinese fighthing movies and read some old books about the stuff i want to learn?

is melee combat really a joke since the invention of guns which can kill you from a huge distance in a second? red pill me anons i want to kill and being around blood shit and puke is something im ready to do in order to get that mental satisfaction

>just become a serial killer user

too much work and no one pays me, plus i will lack the equipment i want to inflct as much pain on my victims as possible

also, is most of the army like me or are they moral faggots that will tell me im crazy, try to beat me up and then report me?

Attached: Never.jpg (1600x900, 35.79K)

Take your Jewish meds, unironically.

your life is meaningless because you live sinfully in Judaism, convert to Christianity and free yourself from Satan

Attached: 1602626717005.jpg (836x543, 111.01K)

Find God, dear kike.

Jews are more prone to schizophrenia, you should get out of the internet too otherwise you’ll literally end up in a hospital

i feel ya bro

Repent.

Attached: d4c18ff0883d1ccdc55e21153f984ad7.jpg (361x480, 31.33K)

Fool, the ride never ends. Don't call it a grave, it is the bed your kind made.

Attached: 1637693906317.gif (220x220, 93.22K)

>Palestinians throw rocks at you
>6 million jews plus you, die

> find god
> schizophrenia
The same

Maybe in your insanity you can create someone who fucking asked.

Attached: 1644446337502.gif (1025x684, 237.19K)

former army fag here, not from some elite division but i have a few friends in the navy seals and other more elite units

first of all do not worry even a literal retard with water spilling out of his mouth can pass the boot camp in 2022, if you are having trouble buy a wig and tell them you identify as other with he/him and they will uriniocally let you do anything, no one will beat you up because in modern army most soldiers are zog bots anyway and doing any harm to the protected class will get them discharged, even them calling you a faggot would get them discharged on the spot

as for the combat abilities its mostly a meme, yeah in 1v1 its useful but if its 3 and more then they will just gang bang you, its not like in the movies its like 10 good punches in the face and you are out

its semi useful in situations like getting robbed in a dark corner or in a bar fight but if you do not have the correct genes and dont work out you will get your ass kicked, you dont need training to learn how to break someones neck in 3 moves

its pretty much useless because as you said guns, even a fucking hobo can shoot you 2 times in the face with a mangum and there is literlaly nothing you can do about it

you can larp for stacies but to be effective you just need to have the correct genes and body by genes

cont

Attached: Deutschland.jpg (1280x857, 153.42K)

tldr its pretty much useless because learning fighting styles is not some magic way in which you can beat someone up easily, and even if you do you will end up in a prison, 3 police offiers will tie you to the ground or just taze you

or they will just shoot you

if you want to kill then yeah join, i recommend being a a10 pilot because then you can friendly fire all you want to and just blame it on the huge fucking gun on the jet which is VERY inacurate

they wont really teach you how to fight if you join the air force

do not join the regular army as its just 99% logistics anyway, join the marines or something

basically special ops, you have to be trained very well for this and it will take a lot of courage as well as time for them to even accept you

just kidding kek they accept pretty much fucking anyone, just call them racist and they will let you in, but if you arent made for it then do not try because you will die very quicly

most of the army is moral faggots who larp as tough, every time some 'chad' walked up to me i just started smiling as they spoke the death threads, then while still smiling i said when they deploy us i will shoot you in the head 2 times and leave you in a ditch then tell them the pakis did it, ill even blow you up with a grenade so they wont be able to check the body properly and see which way the bullet came from

all that in a very friendly and casual voice, works 9/10

or find better insults

>why join the special ops

because you can kill anyone and get away with it, night operations where you snipe someone from very far away are very comfy too

if you kill someone in the regular army then they will check it, if they find you guilty that you didnt need to do it or bla bla bla you are fucked and you might get the chair

Attached: wojack window.jpg (600x600, 37.77K)

>i want to inflct as much pain on my victims as possible
just be yourself bro

Attached: 1620532190485.jpg (720x490, 74.04K)

the army is a meme, just go to a coke nightclub and ask around, there will be at least 10 people at all times willing to sell you a glock or a alternative for 300 dollars

>i barely feel anything its just empty
That’s because you’re Jewish
Why hasn’t this thread been pruned yet? All the other have

this

i have killed spics for years as a professional mercenary and trust me there were like 30 times in my career where i was 1 second away from being butchered by some spic coming from a bush with a machete

its either drones or missles now user, soldiers are only useful for crowd control and rescoue

You need to take a break from 4chaim Schlomo, it's not good for your mental health

danke user

user how do i avoid being analy raped by a nigger if a decide to go to a criminal night club? how do i even reconize the gun sellers? what do i tell them?

its not as easy as you say it is user

so the army really is a meme

im waiting for further replies anons im going to go out and stab women while im waiting

Get the fuck out of Germany you Nigger.
We love Africans but hate USA monkeys.

Krav Maga is probably the most useful martial art you can learn.

im leaving go europe soon, is this krav maga international or only for us jews? any fighting stances to learn in europe?

have you tried killing yourself? you fucking jewish federal agent?

Attached: 0ACEB58D-15D5-47A7-9692-06FAA728536A.jpg (1122x1197, 78.64K)

When I google krav maga the first thing that comes up is krav maga in my city. I live in a tiny shithole so you can probably pick it up anywhere.

opinions are divided, half the people say its useful and the other say to learn kick boxing and jijitzu

are you speaking from experience user or just repeating what you heard online?

krav maga is all about taking the opponent's weapon, if they dont have one its pretty useless
karate/boxing teaches you to strike better and judo/jujitsu teaches you better grappling
its literally israeli womens self defense training

Listen dude your probably in your early 20's full of testosterone, young dumb and full of cum. Violence seems cool and like it might be a release but it's really not. You need to take that energy and convert it into competition like a sport or a competitive job/ career. Do something with your life bro you're too young to be worrying about any of this shit.