Has there ever been an event which split Any Forums users more than this Ukraine war...

Has there ever been an event which split Any Forums users more than this Ukraine war? For the last few days it's been a nonstop shit-throwing festival between pro-Ukrainian and pro-Russian posters. No side has gained a clear advantage. Have we ever been this polarized before?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some Discord trannies and obvious fed shills don't split us. Everyone here hated NATO globohomo before the "war" and everyone hates them now

Klaus Schwab boasted on camera that Putin is one of his WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets, along with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc

There are 2 scenarios:
1. Putin defected from the WEF and is now at war with them
2. Putin is still controlled by the WEF, and it's all political theater working towards the Great Reset

The ruskies are mad they have to use VPN's to use the western sites they hate so much and they are going full retard more like.

Fpbp. The entire concept of large scale gov't is globohomo and the real users all know that. Shilling for white people of either side to be fed to the meat grinder is globohomo. I'm just excited to see the plot move forward.

I'm now anti-everything. If you're pro anything right now you're a stupid, useless faggot.

All you Nazi larpers would be locked up so fast in Putin's Russia

Attached: jewtin russia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

I dont think people even argue about the same thing. The people who are pro russia arent just because, but theyre anti western globohomo so they go for anyone who is against globohomo while some here who are pro ukraine just want free ukraine even if they dosagree with globohono. Reality is though if the ruskies lose and Ukraine wins then yes Ukraone is going to be globohomo central right at Russias doorstep.

Russia puts the homo in globohomo

Attached: russian hate speech laws.jpg (915x703, 130.24K)

3. Rich fucks controlling governments always existed, WEF is just another club for where they talk about stuff.

Literally happens every, single, fucking time Russiaboos get mad.

Syria strike was one of them. Russiaboos are literally saying the same fucking thing they are saying now, "we're being invaded by shills" "real Any Forums sucks off putin" etc.

>No side has gained a clear advantage.
GEE ITS ALMOST AS IF OUR SHITPOSTING DOESNT ACTUALLY EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THIS WAR

Attached: 1643339589985.jpg (501x666, 87.49K)

good thing we dont live there then huh retard

I'm talking about our local shitposting war. I can't tell who's winning.

I'm furious people are wasting good shill money on this fucking dump as if Any Forums decides who wins

Russian Army shit the bed big-time, it's a logistical nightmare that's running out of food and gas.
Ukraine has already won, you just don't know it yet.

Attached: le8I-zXyoT_2ihtBOuHhZ96zjbX37GVFAEt30Xlbd_k.jpg (1280x1280, 152.05K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1639643253149.jpg (662x915, 224.63K)

>"I'm playing 5D geopolitical chess to own globohomo"
>any discussion of the kiked reality of the foreign authoritarian regimes supposed to "own" the globalists
>"I DoN'T LivE THeRe"

Attached: ukraine russia no (1).jpg (360x423, 20.06K)

You deserve the boot on your face

Attached: orwell2.jpg (1024x943, 83.62K)

We see Russian anons post here regularly. Putin's laws are the same as every western country but because of Muslim population he doesn't allow faggots and trannies to have parades and months

if they bother fags in Jewtin's russia it is straight to gulag

Attached: russian lgbt crimes.jpg (835x555, 91.94K)

But both sides are ZOGed, the real sides are the bots and shills, and everyone that knows this fake jew war is a bunch of bullshit that only helps the jews.

The only logical explanation is that they want people here to create good memes for propaganda purposes. I agree it's a shitshow though.

>any discussion of the kiked reality of globohomo
>BUT WHAT IF YOU LIVED THERE
>ok?
Also, are your laws so great? Bake the cake and trim the trannies balls, bigot
LMAO are you serious with this shit?

Attached: 1646069690298.png (405x438, 248.67K)

This, first post best post, ignore anyone mentioning either russia or ukraine, both are owned by jews.

It's polarized because russians posting with western flags have really launched a massive information warfare campaign, and many anons have been captured by their narrative because it fits their LARP and they don't feel personally threatened by the possibility of war.
Don't think the russians are not active here. They are EXTREMELY active. Just because many libs cried wolf about russian influence during Trump's time doesn't mean it's not happening right now.

“Pol users” aren't split you fucking data mining peon. Go write another bot script

Attached: 6573A6CC-B096-4674-97E7-875D312BE2F1.jpg (600x330, 57.13K)

Jewtin is dead serious

Attached: jewtin3.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

Except Putin was removed from the WEF websites recently, which seems to imply that he has crossed them. Know what also implies that Putin has crossed the jews? How about the fact that everything run and ruled by jews, is running an nonstop smear campaign against him? How come everyone that thinks Putin is controlled by the jews, can never, EVER name even a SINGLE organization right now, run or ruled by jews, that is supporting Putin's invasion? Where's the exposure on those groups? If they really do exist, where's the threads condemning those jew ruled organizations for supporting Putin? Because its kinda, sorta, looking like Putin has no jews on his side at all, and every jew run group on the planet is out to get him. Doesn't it? Or am I also a russian bot for noticing this?

I have never accused anyone of being a Russian bot but keep projecting.
Thanks for confirming Putin was a member of WEF that tells me all I need to know

Attached: young leaders jewtin.png (693x693, 593.01K)

It's even a stretch to say the users are polarized as you see. The shills have basically taken over with massive superiority in numbers. They are supported by ordinary anons who are oblivious to what is going on.
It shows that Russia feels this information warfare on imageboards is very important to them.

Do you think I actually care about all this shit you're shilling? It could be Kim Jong Un for all I care, but I wouldn't want to live in NK. What is your angle here?

That makes them no different from Ukraine. "Christian" Ukrainians and supposedly "98% White" Ukraine are also memes seen the absolutely shit show of niggers, pajeets and gypsies refugees they have

>Mutt thinks putin isn't part of the same cabal
i laugh

I support worldwide revolution against the kike regimes currently controlling our globe.
Get off of Putin's dick

Attached: trump putin.jpg (550x359, 23.19K)