The fuck happened in donbass?

Can someone do me a solid and explain the history between Russia and Ukraine and why it’s all like this and shit or what the Donbass was?

Attached: F70E585C-8AFE-40C9-B20D-60D2F0C8A7D8.png (2000x1234, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc
youtu.be/qcJCSLjspf0
youtube.com/watch?v=deM6R96hnf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Klaus Schwab boasted on camera that Putin is one of his WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets, along with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc

There are 2 scenarios:
1. Putin defected from the WEF and is now at war with them
2. Putin is still controlled by the WEF, and it's all political theater working towards the Great Reset

long story that none of these trolls will tell you the truth about, most dont know themselves.

God I hope it’s political theatre. I’d rather that than nuclear war.

>2. Putin is still controlled by the WEF, and it's all political theater working towards the Great Reset
The most likely scenario, I find it difficult to believe they wouldn't have the ability to an hero Putin if they really wanted to

Oils

Putin is the bogeyman and will be the excuse for hyperinflation as the vaxxtards start dropping dead and people forget the lockdowns destroyed economies

Do you really want to know or are you only trolling? The tale is rather long

I do legitimately want to know if that’s okay, going on Twitter feels like everyone’s in on somethimg I’m not and I wanna know what they apparently know

Also, politically it’s the most like, ambiguous I’ve seen in terms of left vs right. Half of the time i can’t tell if I’m watching American right wing nationalists cheering because a victory for Russia is a loss for the dems or left wing communists cheering for the death of nazi”s

youtu.be/qcJCSLjspf0

the ukrinian nazis were gassing 6 million russians per day, in something called the great ukrininan holobunga for fun. they just gassed russians for no reason because ukrinians hate them.

Attached: 1646142749560.png (689x896, 49.93K)

(Archive) Ukrainian sabotage-recon group failed operation| November 23rd 2017 | Donbass
youtube.com/watch?v=deM6R96hnf0

Wtf is this ancient technology?

Attached: 1626204840690.jpg (2000x1234, 592.66K)

nuke button

Short version.
After Stalin was killed, Khrushchev, the Ukrainian, came into power. He cut parts from Russian-administered republic of RSFSR (Russia) and gave them to USFSR (Ukraine) to be administered by his cronies.
Those regions were Crimea and Donbass.
In 1993, as USSR crashed, they held referendums to return, but were crushed by death squads.
After that, Slavic civil war was only a matter of time.

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>He cut parts from Russian-administered republic of RSFSR (Russia) and gave them to USFSR (Ukraine) to be administered by his cronies.
Why?

tl;dr USSR broke and Russia installed puppet gov in Ukraine. Glowie/EU coup happend in 2014 and Ukraine became independent. Russia got angry so they decided to annex Crimea to test the waters (if anyone would actually protest against it). Russia also planted separatists in Donbass to fuck around with Ukraine and lay foundations for what we see now (remember - their reasoning was that Donbass wanted to be independent and Russia is only >peacekeeping). They though that the West would once again not give a shit (like in 2014), so they went balls deep. This time, unfortunately, Zelensky went full icon mode and >inspired the West to actually do something about it

hotline to the jewish high council

Victoria Nuland, fuck the Eu, is what happened

You might be on to something

Attached: 1646150881754.jpg (958x960, 97.66K)

>no bombs during the play

oh user.

He had friends and those friends needed postings. And regions to loot.
Do you think he killed Stalin, outmaneuvered Beria and tricked Zhykov all alone?
Also, he pardoned all nazi collaborators in Ukraine.

You are very, very shallow in your analysis, not mentioning 1993, 2004 and Ukrainian support to Chechnya.
And these are only post-Soviet times.

It's definitely pushing more countries into the EU, which means they get to directly control more of them.