What's the J-deal?

So, let me get this straight...

Ukraine has a bunch of "neo-nazis" who are supported by their Jewish president? And Putin, whose daughter is married to a Jew, wants to invade to take out the "neo-nazis"?

Why are there so many Jews involved in Eastern European politics?

I thought Putin went after all of the Jewish oligarchs who ransacked the Russian treasury, yet he allowed his daughter to get married to a Yid?

Jews here, Jews there, Jews everywhere.

What the Jew is going on over there?

Attached: download.jpg (690x388, 91.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector
bitchute.com/video/5xku2vHgsbgK/
weforum.org/about/klaus-schwab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are our misfortune is an understatement

As such an organized group, shouldn't they have to experience the equivalent affirmative action? They are over-represented in every important aspect of modern life.

It's time for a j-affirmative action

All the jews left before the conflict started and the jewish president forced all men aged 18-60 to remain behind. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Attached: 1627892886557.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

Jews have incredible timing when it comes to leaving right before SHTF

A schism. A Jew schism.

What's going on?

Fuck if I know, I'm not a Jew. But the simplest explanation is that the Jews are not a completely homogeneous hivemind and have split, potentially bringing the world down with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector

I started off supporting Putin but now I like these guys

I'm sick of talking about them and being talked at by them. I just want to kill them all in minecraft and then have dinner.

Why? Neo-nazis are a jewish invention. Forgot the name but a big leader or radio host for neo nazis a few decades back was actually a pedo jew

I suspect it's all theatre. In the end, kikes will profit at the expense of whites. We'll be paying even more for inflation and sky high gas prices. Don't worry though kikes wealth and assets will keep growing.

I dont know whos jewing who any more either

tribal nepotism gets you everywhere, especially in egalitarian white countries. The irony is that they imported their competition like pajeets and chinks

Attached: antifa.png (685x502, 161.46K)

>zionists always supported Nazis
>Hitler took Rothschild money
>British originally opposed jews settling in their Mandate of Palestine until pressured
>150k mischlinge fought for the Reich
>zionism would have been impossible without the Reich
>most of the jews in camps were there because other jews informed on them (zionists vs. anti-zionists)
>anti-zionist jews today still blame da shoah on zionists
>Lehi (jewish terrorists, later responsible for the King David bombing) worked together with Germans
>the IDF originally used German equipment (Mausers, Walthers)
>Ben-Gurion adopted NatSoc style policies
>"Greater Israel" is just Lebensraum rebranded
Any other questions?

Attached: 1469317902466.jpg (600x600, 128.64K)

Attached: 1460416793758.jpg (455x599, 82.73K)

Patriot Front glow way less

Attached: 1646227628831.jpg (640x700, 96.4K)

Attached: 1455968465923.jpg (220x305, 33.64K)

Based. This is the final redpill.
Amazing how many on Any Forums can so readily accept jewish subversion of every other faction as a given except for one.

Putin is getting rid of the nazis he put there. I think he's just got long COVID and it's affecting his brain.

Attached: fputin.jpg (400x400, 10.76K)

Average Slav has 85 IQ.
Average Jew has 115 IQ.
I wonder who winds up in charge of everything???? whoa

for the newfaggots and/or retards:
bitchute.com/video/5xku2vHgsbgK/

I will be happy to see if Azov kills their Jewish masters after getting more arms from the West.

Attached: ukrainianazovnazis.jpg (1024x599, 128.25K)

Attached: 1480021376785.jpg (720x450, 43.5K)

>even Jews hate Jews

Attached: 1645671610237.png (759x677, 432.23K)

Attached: 1509306446848.jpg (1452x1448, 593.82K)

>Why are jews preponderant in Russian politics

Talking about elites, "Jews" are usually amongst diversified financial institutions that mask themselves through other kinds of enterprises. For example, an unknown jewish investment fund might exercise soft power to get X person to congress, or use it's financial means, give money to a bank or business to stimulate X or then lend that capital again on the disguise of the "shell company".

With the soviet republics things are different because 95% of high ranking officials (meaning top level administrators of the state's business, as well as high ranking party militancy) and when the USSR collapsed, the respective republics "privatized" all public enterprises, giving them to those public officials who were running them during communism. So you get "low level jews" meddling and dominating ex soviet goverments as for example, the arms industry meddles or influences policy in the US, or industrialist Junkers in 1890's Germany. It's more of a common phenomena inside of capitalism added on top of an over-represented ethnicity known for what it is known.

Putin married his daughter to that jew, probably because of his influence, to strengthen ties, as millionaires or noblemen usually do. And when Putin is not at the head of Russia he is caring for his own personal politics.

Russia = Billionaire jews
USA = Jew-run
Ukraine = USA/Jew puppet regime
The EU = Jew-run
KLAUS SCHWAB = Front man for jews

>In 2004, with the financial contribution received as part of the Dan David Prize, he established a new foundation: the Forum of Young Global Leaders (for leaders under 40)

weforum.org/about/klaus-schwab

There's no side to take in this conflict.

Attached: 2.jpg (607x825, 126.73K)

The current prime minister of Russia is also Jewish. He used to be head of taxation. You couldn't make it up.

>Russia
>Ukraine

Attached: 1478262115425.jpg (576x847, 90.75K)

This one was a mong but yeah, a final solution is needed to the fleeing Ukrainian jew question

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-232520.jpg (1440x912, 177.69K)