Why are muslims like this

>have paki neighbor who runs a liquor store under my house for a couple of years now
>had a gf when he first came here
>broke up with gf recently
>went to store to buy some cigars and beer
>"man I saw your woman with another man today, just letting you know"
>dude its how things are done here, you break up you find someone else
>he looks at me like im some sort of degenerate alien
>feel a small emptiness inside ever since

Are we crazy in the West or are they crazy in the East?

Attached: 49387135972_f42b3ffee4_5k-Resize.png (1800x1200, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are a degenerate alien, we all are.
This man's children will also be.

He thinks your a cuck beta-male now
And cause you said "it's how things are done here" he now thinks your entire country is filled with cuck soiboy numales

We're both crazy. This alienation we feel is unnatural and unsustainable.

Honestly he was just looking out for you. I think he meant it in good faith. Could be someone with a romantic view of relationships, too.

They're right in that regard. It used to be the same over here, in case you forgot.

+

You just casually talk with foreigners irl??

>talking to men under 6’3 and balding or bald

This.
You just created a mujahideen, or gave him another reason to become one.
Men like this with a strict Muslim upbringing have to witness the degeneracy we do here in the west on a daily basis.
The trauma and cultural shock is a huge factor in their radicalization.

who care.s deport that mud nigger

They lack Christ

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: With Christ.jpg (720x399, 80.46K)

He was trying to help you out by being a bro, and you responded back by acknowledging your a cuck.

Isn't it great that Muslims sell alcohol? It's like alphabet agencies selling cocaine. Illegal and hypocritical. The existence of such individuals weakens and delegitimizes the Muslim faith.

Imagine living in a frozen hellscape that's not only next to the Russians but overloaded with Muslim cock so much that you hide in a hole and take on this mentality. I am a foreigner in this country as are millions of other people here and we all just treat eachother like normies and do normal business together.

God damn. I gotta say to the rest of the world: you are all garbage. Get some help. Get your shit together. Fix yourselves. Stop fucking around.

it's a form of jihad, to turn all the kuffar into drug addicts, like how the CIA sells negros cocaine to destroy their community

>broke up with girl recently?
>she has another partner

fuck me she must have some dick count or she was cucking you.

You're a soft little faggot

It's funny how you know this, I know this, everyone everywhere know this and we all sit around and let it happen. Kinda weird huh? It's like everyone everywhere is just a faggot with their face buried in a pillow as they take it.

If you've ever seen pakis interact with women (or watch from afar, thirstily) you'll know the answer. They're bizarre

Get high with your ex gf and claim you properly stoned her

Y'all niggas are fucking degenerate, I can't believe that one night stand is a real thing over there, I used to believe that it was a hollywood thing, not real. I just can't warp my head around it.

>muslim runs a liquor store
>he looks at me like im some sort of degenerate alien
he is degenerate too according to his religion if he is muslim

They’re not used to taking no for an answer

It is indeed beyond disgusting. But I wouldn't act like you're superior considering you shit on streets, do scam phone calls and drink cow piss.

That feeling of emptiness? It took a Paki to make you realise how irretrievable and irredeemable the West is. Watching this board larp on about tradition and fighting degeneracy is laughable at best.

It's haram actually. Not allowed to sell such a thing

Your reply, that's what's weird about your situation.
I'm a brown guy so my culture is more south of the border style. I don't believe the same shit the whites and blacks do.. and if you said that to me, I'd be looking at you questionable too.

If I was the clerk I'd ring you up and basically treat you like some deranged queer/tranny.. they exist in the wyte areas but you just.. give them a wide berth, don't say anything. That's the "american" culture that exists outside of our communities.
We of course, don't agree with it. We treat them like you know.. they're crazy.

I didn't know greeks were so... americanized. Maybe you're naturally degenerated too. I heard you like sodomy.

What is it like there?

>>"man I saw your woman with another man today, just letting you know"
that was a bro act. that is all that matters.

He was having your back by letting you know. Total bro move.

the problem is a the "dating culture". There is no such thing as girlfriend/boyfriend relationship throughout history. It was always marriage or nothing. This dating culture just creates promiscuity and unstable marriages later in life.

Why are finns like this? It's like you have double the autism of nordoids and chinkoids coupled with slavoid drinking habits.

People in the East do degenerate things when they have little other option, you have some of the highest living standards in the world (economically) and you behave in such a depraved manner. So yes, I'd say Pajeet is morally superior to you, medkit

Do you identify as Canadian?
Have you assimilated Canadian culture, and integrated into it?

If not, you are still a foreigner and invader in a land you and your family did not build, and which you are a transient parasite in.

well it depends if the gf was really nice

>Act like a weird faggot about a thot
>Surprised that you get weird looks because of it
I'm convinced Greeks all have autism. You people act like this here as well. You always say the most retarded shit at the most awkward of times. What is wrong with you people?

This.

This is bullshit, just so you know. Those who manufacture, transport, and sell alcohol are extremely sinful and considered cursed.

Are you actually French?
If not, why havent you returned to the shithole you crawled out of?

I had a date with a tunisian girl the other day a few months ago. We to the local arab liquor store to buy beers and the arab at the counter looked at us like he was about to blow his vest kek. Anyway, we drank some beers and I fucked her brains out, she kept asking me to call her my whore. She kept texting me for two weeks, never called her back.
End of blog.
I'll need some serious cleansing once I finally leave Paris lads. I've done some dirty stuff to resident whores of all colors here.

try putting a dick in yo own ass now

Obviously a practicing muslim would run a liquor store.