The whole world is cancelling Russia

This won't end well. Putin is backed into a corner. What if he just ragequits and nukes everyone?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

He won't because Russian nukes won't make it 20 miles past their borders without collapsing into dust

Spread love not hate

user imagine if we sneak into russia and nuke everyone and then russia and we survive together and explore the world together with other frens lol it will be cool

Then that would be really based

Its almost been 100 years since the creation of nukes, i refuse to believe they don't have counters for it by now

We can have fun as friends without nukes

Ok let’s have a 1980s party where we have plenty of nacho cheese and pizza

Ok, i have nver been to part like that and haven't eaten pizza for pretty long time, so thank you

Come on fren, :)

This is my concern too. Supposedly he had a passage in his autobiography about how animals and people behave when they are cornered. Ukraine needs to win, but Putin need to save face, somehow.

Will do one day, i was in USA this summer ,i know many hate USA on Any Forums but i liked it

that would be the good ending to this timeline

Thats the point retard, they need to start ww3 to herald in the great reset

Most of those sanctions will be quietly reversed. The media coverage of the last week will seem cringe in a months time.

We named one of our states in your honor

A week.

Big deal. I'm canceling the whole world.

Attached: cm.jpg (474x338, 24.84K)

The whole world is filled with globohomo zoomers

MUH WHOLE WORLD

what a little minded person you are.

west has a partial curfew, but the banks that trade gas aren't involved

putin got wider links with china a few weeks ago

WHOLE WORLD

southamerica, asia give ZERO fucks

turn off jewish vision, millenial

Quite possible. Or he could just stop listening to Klaus Schwab and stop killing white people. Simple as.

TWO weeks

jewlensky is the one on schwab's payroll though

No he isn't. The Chinese won't do shit, or the Indians, or the Brazilians, or most of the arab world and the south. The euros will come round in a few years they need the gas
What we're witnessing is the end of US global hegemony

>What if he just ragequits and nukes everyone?
GOOD.
Fuckung finally.

he got that shit planned dude

There's a decent distance between Putin and the actual person that's going to launch the nukes. All of the chain of command in between has to commit to that decision as well, and doing that would mean Russia will be nuked too.
People in our government are not fighters with ideas of honor or duty or whatever weird political ideology. They're salesmen and thieves that made a desperate move only to shoot themselves (and the rest of the country) in the foot.

I wish he would I want offf this planet but I’m too chicken to do it myself

Attached: 400AAF52-0C40-4F4A-8E62-1AA5EEF04022.jpg (749x763, 64.87K)

Thank you user, I hope to visit your country one day as well

Then we all die, of course.

I hope he does.

I invested in Russian vodka before it was pulled from the shelves to barter with after the fallout.

Based

Attached: 1629628565163.jpg (1024x972, 164.57K)

Ok, I'm USA citizen but my parents (both Georgian immigrants) left when i was still very little. So i still consider myself American even though i was there for first time this year since they left, and i want to become "real" American one day

The third miracle of Fatima does predict this situation

It's also offers a solution

The Russian orthodox church and the Roman Catholic church