Petro state

>Petro state
>plan for years
>Russia mil 2.0
>Invades neighbor
>I mean like RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR BASES NEIGHBOR
>Runs out of gas
How niggers?

Attached: 54733253-0-image-a-41_1646007273875.jpg (634x406, 53.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Sukhomlinov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because russians are literally corrupt monkeys.
they live in a third world shithole for a reason

Unsurprisingly, the Russian army is very corrupt. Money intended to be used to buy fuel is instead embezzled by generals and officers.

their logistics were always shit. Read about their logistics minister in WW1. Insanely failed to provide enough bullets and food to the front. Because he was a corrupt thief. Literally reason of 1917 revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Sukhomlinov

Attached: monke rus.png (789x884, 185.98K)

>Trusting NATO media
Holy shit lol. Let me guess, the ghost of Kiev stole the gas?

>the US State Dept says Russian troops ran out of gas, food and ammo
>this means it must be true
The turkroach is agreeing with you. This should be a sign that you have made a terrible mistake.

Attached: turk.jpg (270x187, 10.63K)

We've seen what? Like 2 pictures/videos of Russian soldiers running out of gas?

How do we know that is a logistic issue rather than just some retard grunt that forgot to fill their shit up?
>implying there wasn't even any Americans during the invasion of Iraq that didn't run out of gas or get lost purely on individual incompetence

>this means it must be true
ok
Why hasn't it moved?

Attached: th (2).jpg (442x634, 54.65K)

The fuckin 6 gorrilion convoy has been stalled 3 day nigger

>trusing russian propaganda
let me guess... it le hecking globohomo

>sourceless propaganda told me 'russia bad' talking point
>i will now make a thread about exactly what the tv told me to make a thread about

*yawn*
average mechanized division goes ~6km in combat maneuvers a day through dense urban environment, 20-30km/day through flat open terrain (no bridges, bogs, rivers etc)

russia has advanced consistently 50-75km/day, they took 1/3 of ukraine in less than a week, the biggest nation in europe territorially with the 2nd largest ground force in europe

friendly reminder that Russia is a third world country of the likes of Brazil, Kongo, Somalia and Argentina

Attached: 1646079159429.png (1666x1811, 604.64K)

I haven't heard Russians put out propaganda either way in their gas situation. However no one denies NATO cities are being surrounded and falling so they don't really need propaganda.
Who says it hasn't?

touch grass, incel

>getting your cheeks slapped around by propoganda this hard

That's why it became a convoy in the first place.It was meant as an orchestrated offense of multiple batallions who were supposed to quickly encircle Kiev. Instead it's now a train on open roads.
Corruption starts with the incompetent Russian defense minister (who has only been chosen because he is Asian and therefore can never be dangerous to Putin) and ends with simple conscripts swiping ammo and weapons.

Equally retarded to believe everything they say is lies, too. Find a middleground

>believing obvious CIA propaganda that Russia is out of fuel only 6 days into a war that was planned for 2 decades
Holy fuck you shills are so goddamn annoying, fuck off you nigger faggot feds

>NATO cities
If Ukraine was in NATO, there would be an American flag above the Kremlin right about now.

>russians are out of gas, ghost of kyiyeyv stole the gas, tv told me so
sourceless propaganda bannable when? pol went to shit

>boomer-tier patriotism
I'm was a proud American as a young adult, now all i see is jewish corruption at every level of American business, government and media. Fuck off faggot. I hope we turn into a 3rd world shithole so guys like me can secede a few states and turn them into a White ethnostate. Faggot.

We are the new 'proud Americans'. The pride doesn't just come from geography

Their army left the staging area with half a tank of gas, they hadn't enough time fuel up after scheduled drills were over. Putin gave the order to invade on a whim and didn't consult his generals. Putin is going to have a coup on his hands soon.

slav magic and genius logistics
Also Creatura y Ogro de Ural

>uniroincally believing they ran out of gas
assuming you aren't a retarded three-letter shill,
STOP FALLING FOR OBVIOUS PROPAGANDA

>Runs out of gas
You forgot the part about how they're the world's 2nd largest oil producer...and still can't supply their armies with fuel. This shit is TOTAL humiliation and the shills are fucking seething over it. Makes you wonder how much of the Cold War and fears of a Warsaw pact invasion were overhyped. NATO countries are freaking out that they'll be attacked next but this has shown just how fucking impotent and shitty the Russian army actually is.

>Putin is going to have a coup on his hands soon.
This seems basically unavoidable at this point. He's the perfect fall guy and the Western nations will never normalize with Russia so long as he's still in charge. Best to use the 9mm solution and dump all the blame on the manlet.

Where are they supposed to go? They are waiting for Kiev to be conquered. Are they supposed to just roll into Kiev with all their tank trunks before the city is taken? Clearly they are waiting

They overran their supply lines because they sent in the b team. Russia is sacrificing conscripts and Soviet armor because they can’t risk having their modern military destroyed. They’re literally sending their poor and stupid into a meat grinder. Trust me they’ll occupy the country but they’ll do it at a terrible cost of life.

that guy should be a national hero in turkey. his incompetence probably saved the lives of tens of thousands of Ottoman troops on the Caucus' front.

Is that nigga Filipino?

>Where are they supposed to go? They are waiting for Kiev to be conquered.
I thought they're the ones who are supposed to conquer it? You mean they're just waiting for them to surrender or something, before they drive through on victory parade? WTF is this cope?

Attached: copefag.jpg (581x720, 129.72K)

Attached: 1646216601129.png (2608x1080, 1.13M)

Yankee propaganda.

No, it makes perfect sense to believe everything the media says is lies.

Supply trucks do not conquer cities.

you're having some sort of sissy meltdown

isn't this time of Rasputitsa? Hitler had troubles with that too
also if you consider US biolabs theory, maybe there was no time to secure logistics perfectly