Mysterious equipment found on Russian POW

Can military experts explain what this is? I know one on the left is handheld radio, but what about the other thing? Is it some kind of amplifier?

Attached: FM3xKW_XwAEqQnl.jpg (1152x1278, 334.94K)

gun sock

uhhh guys? What's going on?

Attached: ic1rc8y3wwe41.jpg (970x587, 86.67K)

Imagine risking your life in a raid to obtain this

Is that an Xbox connect attached to a bottle of bleach?

State of the art hybrid suppressor for 5.45x39mm weapon platforms. Instead of baffles, it uses a silicone muffler, the opening you see is carefully designed to lower recoil by redirecting exhausted gas in a counter acting fashion.

wifi mesh and charging pad

And a grenade shoved into a mouth shaped flashlight.

Any Forumscels are experts when it comes to the right pic, they'll identify it very fast

Attached: 1597099422803.png (1125x2000, 3.1M)

shoulder thing that goes up I think

it's a wii sensor you fucking boomer

rape preventer
civilized and based

they obviously equip that pocket pussy in the russian army in an attempt to stop raping of civilians

Its obviously a javelin missile and the control unit.

Im sorry im not an explosives expert

Attached: 568.png (1106x1012, 734.39K)

Looks like a water bottle or something
Put it on your lips and suck where the slit is

This is at least one of the more creative shill posts. OP youre still a kike though.

You stick it in the ass of the man you want to fuck, then you fuck the fake vagina. No more saying “no homo” when you fuck a dude, or having to pretend the man is a woman when you fuck him.

Your mother pickled pussy. Russian army remember her fondly, so they asked for preservation. Horrible accident, she was about to break her 3000 in a row record when the anal bleeding started

it's kinda a smart thing to bring in a war zone I guess, though it means you got to carry lube around too, kinda akward to scrounge for KYgel.
I have one of these things, don't really use it anymore, too much work. Last thing you want to do after you cooom is go rinse jizz out of a silicon pussy, easier to just jerk off and be done with it.

He discovered you don't need a wii sensor, 2 candles work fine