What would happen if I said I was going to Ukraine to fight the Russians...

What would happen if I said I was going to Ukraine to fight the Russians, but actually started helping the Russians once I got there?

Attached: Russians.jpg (1024x674, 247.79K)

>if I said
said to who

you're a fat basement dweller
you're not going anywhere

Literally nothing. You'll be gunned down the second you started shit.

You would get ass raped by both Ukrainians then Russians.

With that kind of dishonesty and treachery, you must already be a Russian.

I have no idea, but Wikipedia says that our military accepts foreigners, so if you're really that retarded, you best bet would actually be going to Finland, cross to Saint-Petersburg and enlist there.

I also thought about doing this
I hate the Anti Christ
Russia is defeating the anti Christ
God bless Putin for curing coward 19

who's kiking who???? !

Probably get laughed at for wanting to invade an innocent country and die for one mans ego and imperialistic wet dreams. But whatever floats your boat mate

>God bless Putin for curing coward 19

Attached: putin.jpg (800x1024, 166.45K)

first of all your cunt should allow volunteers, if they don't you could face jail time no matter which side you pick when you came back, if you switch sides and USA support Ukraine it will be even worse.

>With that kind of dishonesty and treachery, you must already be a jew.
ftfy

You wouldn't be able to explain yourself to a russian soldier and get shot you monolingual mutt

You'd be a cuck who supports
>india
>china
>brazil
and so on over Europeans and white people everywhere, and I wish you a gruesome death with pictures shared online.

Simple as.

Attached: 1burz.jpg (470x485, 69.82K)

Attached: z.webm (800x208, 405.72K)

Am I able to fly back into the states with the weapons they hand out? Asking for a friend.

Fuck Europeans. They ain't white.

ah yes, because NATO has been so great for whites.

you will die

There is a 1700s law in America that forbids a citizen to participate in foreign conflicts.

Don Black was condemned because of this law in the early 1980s after the operation Red Dog.

>just trust the non-whites bro
literal traitors, hopefully you're on a list and being watched. DOTR can't come soon enough for your kind.

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. I will be shilling all day. You will not win.

Ps: fuck the Nigger and Tranny Organization (NATO).

I'm not reading all of that shit, all for you to just say you're a race traitor like d*tchoid women who fuck morrocans and africans

consider suicide

If you start shooting your own units they'll kill you. If you defect to the front Russians will either shoot or arrest you since you're some random foreigner to them.