Here's your liberators bro

Here's your liberators bro

Attached: 1646227899122.webm (550x542, 2.87M)

looks british

Here's your hero bro

Attached: 1646079666916.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

COPE, Russian troops make Americans look like FTM troons

See pic related

Attached: 1646257654741m.jpg (810x1024, 193.92K)

The webm that every Ukraine shill fears.

Russian troops are better fertilizer.

or Appalachian

No More Brother Wars.... Deliverance style

Why are the Russians fatter than the Americans?

It's kinda surreal that they voted this guy in power, its even more surreal that we're going to WW3 over him

Attached: 1624515815943.png (600x738, 909.33K)

sweet ass dance.

Based Captain Ukraine mocking faggots

Attached: cap.jpg (571x800, 118.62K)

he s more muscular than 90 percent of pol

These guys look like Chechen. To be fair the Chechen army makes anyone look like a troon

He was better in The Great Escape

Attached: gretaescape.jpg (350x350, 44.04K)

Cool, I like Charles Bronson. Hopefully he'll liberate you from the closet in his next movie

>Any Forums autistic shut ins failing to understand a comedy sketch
Cross dressing has been humorous for centuries. Does not mean he is an actual trans. Retards

It's true, i once saw a video of these chechen dudes brawl with Africans in the street, one of the niggers got dropped on its head on concrete ground and the Chechen kept kicking him, ruthless people

based

Common infantryman are disposable trash, retard. Our infantry is only nigs and spics cause most of them are completely worthless. Air force and drone operators (what actually wins a modern war) are nearly all whites and asians.

sounds like you're gay and making excuses

MISINFORMATION
Those guys are clearly Australian rural crackheads.

>When the aspie calls you autistic
Das funny

Lol he's actually ukrainian though..
But nice projection hohol

>A trans dancer to playing a piano with his dick to starring in a tv show where he shoots everyone to been actual Ukraine's president.
This guy is more of a fag compared to Canada's Trudeau.

They aren't liberators, they're useful cannon fodder

A Russian victory is a victory for globalism
Puppet states are soulless globalist assets
Ukraine needs to be destroyed, but not conquered
The Ukrainian people should take their country back from Globohomo in the ashes of war

Russia, the EU, USA, etc should all dissolve and nations shouldn't be so large that they lose identity

>Moldova
Nigger your country has nothing, you outdated and cringe and your clothes are probably from 2004. How dare you fucking speak to me

based

Attached: 1616588996450.webm (578x800, 2.43M)

Someone edit this with Russian flag on mongolchad, and guy getting knocked out with Ukraine flag on him

Oleg Mongol is fucking chad as fuck though. I went down a rabbit hole on his channel one night and sat through hours of his videos. No idea what anyone was saying but that shit was utterly fascinating. His entire crew are dysgenic mutant subhumans but out of all of them he's clearly the alpha chad. Honestly, these people are funny to mock at a superficial level but if you spend a few hours on his channel they seriously start to grow on you.

that's a disgusting shitskin muzzie minority (Tatar) if I ever seen one

Attached: Ramadan a swedish tradition.jpg (2000x1463, 611.9K)

To do this in ukraine js heroic. Slava ukrainski!

LMFAOO the aspie is getting emotional already, also i prob dress better than you, Lithuanians are fucking dorks with dork accents lol

Attached: jf-pic-1.jpg (342x342, 21.74K)

Link?

all I've seen of this MONGOL guy makes him seem pretty cool

Attached: 1612226041344.png (922x715, 282.43K)

HOLY. COW. THIS IS POWER OF THE MULTICULTURAL SAVIORS OF EUROEP................TRADITION IS SAVED...THEWEST.........

is that charles bronson?

Top pic: psychologically abused kids grow up to with severe mental issues and depression, leave them untreated and die by 30 to suicide
Bottom pic: well fed and clothed army of free people, eoth more freedoms tham top pic can imagine

BETTER THAN GYPSIES

How come russian males are so unbelievably ugly but their women all look like supermodels? What's up with that?