I support Russia

I support Russia because I don't think the United States should be the sole hyperpower of the world with the authority to decide what Russia or China or other nations can do to other countries outside of NATO to reinforce their own security posture.

I don't believe NATO has the right to expand indefinitely, building military bases wherever they want, astroturfing color revolutions to overthrow legitimate regimes, and installing puppet governments in made-up ex-Soviet "countries" that only exist as an accident of history to turn them against Russia.

I believe Russia has the right to push back against NATO's aggressive expansionism, as well as take back land inhabited by ethnic Russians who have been targeted and attacked by the local Western-backed government.

I don't believe that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Jen Psaki and the CIA and the globohomo lobbysits and all of the scum in the American deep state should have any say in what Russia does with its own sphere of influence in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

Fuck the United States government a.k.a. the Great Satan.
Fuck NATO and all of the gay liberal democracies that comrpise it.
Fuck every kiked organization banning Russia from everything and crushing its economy at the behest of the United Nations.
Fuck all the media speaking ill of Russia and brainwashing NPCs into viewing Putin as Hitler or a Marvel supervillain for rejecting an unacceptable security posture imposed to him by the most powerful empire in the history of mankind.
And fuck retards on Any Forums shilling for the US State Department with meaningless platitudes of muh Ukrainian nationalism

Attached: 1448557899_vio9zcbslmi.jpg (1000x1000, 250.81K)

I support my dick in ur mom

I support both sides equally

Get fucked Mong bitch

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians

cerrĂ  el ojete KK sucia,van a ser ejecutados en plaza de mayo todos ustedes vendepatria de mierda que son, chupapijas de putin y rusia

los tenemos a todos junados a ustedes, son lacra, basura

negros de mierda

OP is faggot, Kristina militant, milifools we call theem

they are the cancer that eats russia, argentina, venezuela, etc.

they are the ones responsibles, fucking stupid people you dont want them around

>OINKOINKOINKOINKOINK LE WESTERN MAN BAD
WOW the absolute state of pigs larping as argentinegro

Attached: 99938388347.jpg (170x170, 3.84K)

facts. It is time for the US hegemony to end. The US power needs to be balanced by someone. This can't go on. US can't overthrow governments whenever it wants. They could do it with us anytime if our leaders disagree with US too much. fuck that.

>Argentine opinions on anything

into the trash. you're completely irrelevant.

basado

Apoyar a Rusia es lo correcto, los ucranianos tienen la culpa por elegir un presidente tan pendejo

But this is certain, Russia will be the big winner, will be stronger, more influential, richer and more respectable. Despite all the propaganda, because propaganda won't change nothing the outcome. But the World Order will continue the same and the West will keep being this globohomo clown world nightmare.

Now watch out what China is going to do next, if they keep Taiwan alone, this current World Order lives a bit more, if they take Taiwan, this World Order is over. They have to lose their investiments in some other countries, but at the same time West keep pressuring them.

Old habits die hard

Attached: 1644332690037.jpg (640x480, 78.01K)

This. Kinda baffled by how cucked Any Forums is

Attached: 1646244348317.jpg (1600x900, 223.8K)

Lol christ fag mad

t. pro-amerimutt shills and libertardians

You can't have multiple Super Powers in the world without them competing for power amongst themselves, which will result in a cold war in the best case scenario and an all out devastating "hot" war in the worst case. You would do well to remember that the times we live in have been the most peaceful in world history BECAUSE there was no major struggle between major super powers. And it's not for the likes of Putin to decide what is and is not a country since all he really wants is to "restore" the Russian empire and there is nothing the rest of East Europe can do to make him respect us, Putin is the undisputed initiator of hostilities in Ukraine Georgia and many other parts of Europe and the world and your best argument against these undeniable truths is muh Kosovo. Fuck Putin and fuck every retard on this website projecting their unfulfilled dreams and political ambitions onto this fraud. In short fuck you OP.

Attached: 1645694004889.png (1052x754, 628.38K)

basado

Attached: 1644027068672.jpg (1198x1330, 211.19K)

Based

The world was infinitely more stable and more just in the bipolar world order of the Cold War as opposed to nowadays where one regime wields all the concentrated power and goes around unopposed, shaping the rest of the world to its liking. Fuck you for unironically supporting a world government run by the United States, you CIA slave.

>I support Russia because I don't think the United States should be the sole hyperpower of the world with the authority to decide what Russia or China or other nations can do to other countries outside of NATO to reinforce their own security posture.
>
>I don't believe NATO has the right to expand indefinitely, building military bases wherever they want, astroturfing color revolutions to overthrow legitimate regimes, and installing puppet governments in made-up ex-Soviet "countries" that only exist as an accident of history to turn them against Russia.
>
>I believe Russia has the right to push back against NATO's aggressive expansionism, as well as take back land inhabited by ethnic Russians who have been targeted and attacked by the local Western-backed government.
>
>I don't believe that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Jen Psaki and the CIA and the globohomo lobbysits and all of the scum in the American deep state should have any say in what Russia does with its own sphere of influence in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
>
>Fuck the United States government a.k.a. the Great Satan.
>Fuck NATO and all of the gay liberal democracies that comrpise it.
>Fuck every kiked organization banning Russia from everything and crushing its economy at the behest of the United Nations.
>Fuck all the media speaking ill of Russia and brainwashing NPCs into viewing Putin as Hitler or a Marvel supervillain for rejecting an unacceptable security posture imposed to him by the most powerful empire in the history of mankind.
>And fuck retards on Any Forums shilling for the US State Department with meaningless platitudes of muh Ukrainian nationalism

Attached: 1620894105829.png (1280x1280, 1.2M)

This isn't a football game you retard. sic semper tyrannis. there's plenty of rope for all these globalist megalomaniacs

I just want America to lose.

A lot of people don't like how the US is abusing its power. A lot of people had enough of the liberal hegemony. Democracy has failed in the west and it will fail here also. People don't like it when the US tells us what color wc paper we can use. We want to control our own politics.

>The world was infinitely more stable and more just in the bipolar world order of the Cold War as opposed to nowadays
Have you ever heard of the Vietnam War? How about the Korean War that almost resulted in Nuclear holocaust? Or the time a computer error almost caused the MAD scenario? You have never seen a major war in your lifetime which has caused you to loose all sense of perspective. I do not support a one world government, I actually have something to loose if the Ukrainian situation escalates, mean while you are a retarded zoomer who has seen far too many BASED PUTIN memes on Tick Tock.

While US tells you what color wc paper you can use Uncle Jewtin will tell you what you can think and say retard.