My hypothesis

hi guys i think i figured something out

i think i know what will happen and i want your input to see if i may be right or if im completly wrong. im just rambling. im sry in advance as im a retard with writing

the idea is basically old age/dementia/confusion. all those problems with covid, lockdown, vaxx, inflation, energy, housingmarket, war, etc. all go back to old people in power. thats how they will sell it to us so we accept whats about to come. my guess is that in the next time things could accelerate very quickly into chaos.

think about it we have an us president where people think he is demented and if he fits the bill as demented then trump does too. when we are it i wouldnt be surprised if putin will face the same accusations in the near future. im sure there are more old people in power even in your country that could be seen as demented especially the ones that pushed the covid fear. i dont know them all and dont care. and if youre in a country with a young leader my bet would be that they have a connection to one specific old fuck, klaus schwab.

my guess is the framing will be along the lines that the old threw the young under the bus just to get themself more power, money and more time because covid is only deadly for the old. children and young adults lost 2 years of their lives. they suffer more depression, no socializing and other damages that only time will show. they send young men to die in a war and tell them its training. maybe the z on the tanks will be a historic moment/sign, the last time that young men die for old politicians. they risk ww3 and nukes for their gain.
thats why ukr pm zelenskyy sticks out like a sore thumb. hes young, hes charismatic, hes courageous. those are some of the attributes that are framed to him. maybe hes the beginning of the next part.

i have so much more that i could write but first i want to see what you think.

Attached: 1234.jpg (392x280, 43.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TLDR + rick and morty poster

Attached: 1645035679703.jpg (640x640, 55.41K)

>picrel
The reason? Because countries aren’t sovereign the way you think they are. Things are orchestrated to further a singular government and reduction of power for independent nations citizens.

Attached: 6D71F646-447A-41AB-9858-FB581EF899A4.jpg (860x1763, 1.31M)

i thought that everybody on this board thinks that anyway

yeah sry got no better at hand. is rick and morty not cool here? :D

The older people you think are in power are face of globalhomo that are literally being blackmailed into the worst political policies in modern history; they’re acting as the target once people detect they’ve usurped the peoples’ collective freedom.

Attached: F259D5BB-5E89-43ED-9012-120A4513ABF8.jpg (567x453, 35.64K)

>i thought that everybody on this board thinks that anyway
wat? Thinks wat?

yeah thats what im pointing at. they are the fall guys. im trying to figure out how they want to sell it to us

>Covid, the vaccines and 5G cause the same type of health adverse effects.

5. Conclusion

There is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between COVID-19 and WCR exposure. The evidence presented here indicates that mechanisms involved in the clinical progression of COVID-19 could also be generated, according to experimental data, by WCR exposure. Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

WCR exposure is a widespread, yet often neglected, environmental stressor that can produce a wide range of adverse bioeffects. For decades, independent research scientists worldwide have emphasized the health risks and cumulative damage caused by WCR [42,45]. The evidence presented here is consistent with a large body of established research. Healthcare workers and policymakers should consider WCR a potentially toxic environmental stressor. Methods for reducing WCR exposure should be provided to all patients and the general population.

Attached: F3FD7D6E-A91F-408A-BCBC-6F5C05701F8E.jpg (1125x1052, 329.91K)

The current band of rulers are so old because we are no longer in a meritocratic system. They started amassing power in the 1960s when every Western government simultaneously was couped, leading to mass immigration and more importantly, getting off the gold standard. Now government spending is no longer limited by tax revenue, and so the corrupt ones could steal as much as they desired via government contracts. They won because they are the best psychopaths the system could produce, and now they are all in their 80s and 90s, and as they die, they leave massive power vacuums that cause substantial instability.

An example - The Queen of England could grant government contracts for natural resource exploitation. Whoever she grants these contracts to become beholden to her, if they piss her off, she can take away their income. What happens when she lives into her 90s? She amasses tens of thousands of people beholden to her. What happens when she dies? The ones who were beholden to her, are now beholden to whoever takes her power - who is certain to have different expectations/beliefs than that of the predecessor.

When George Soros goes, will he successfully pass down all his personal contacts to his son? Will they obey him to the same order of magnitude?

I think this is fairly obvious. I think that we’re going to have massive and hyper inflation for the next 10 years, people won’t be able to afford homes let alone the homes electricity, the vaccines Will end up causing large scale health complications. They will blame the politicians in power as morally bankrupt and corrupted by corporate greed. This is why people believe there’s a red deer die off event incoming. At this point the politicians will be sacrificed to the people in the name of reform to push the singular WEF government which will be far worse. The first screenshot that I provided is the behavior of a self destruct in government and this is a way to explain that behavior.

I don’t believe the incompetence or Hanlon’s Razor theory at this point. It’s too convenient and honestly they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. In reality it’s a combination the front man politicians are definitely incompetent the people backing them certainly are not. There is no chaos created due to age related power vacuums in my opinion, that’s just an enabling excuse.

>source
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

I do agree that World War I and World War II were to usher in a new monetary system and set up puppet sovereign nations internationally.

my point is thats this will be the excuse so this whole thing doesnt blow up and people accept what has happened

>think about it we have an us president where people think he is demented and if he fits the bill as demented then trump does too.
Stopped reading your blogpost here.
That doesn’t even make sense.
Trump has his faculties, Brandon has to wear a earpiece to stay on topic.

I understand what you’re saying but I don’t think it’s correct it’s not going to be a sacrificing of the old. It’s going to be a sacrificing of the old system in its entirety not the people, the system. Of course the corrupt politicians belong to that system and will be dealt with accordingly.

They want it to blow up, they want people to suffer and struggle, that’s the point. Why do you think Germany is self-destructing its own energy policy? The US is following lockstep.

Go back whence you come from
Go back to the shadows of reddit

>wat? Thinks wat?
nwo, mandatory feminization, klas swab going to anally rape us with covid testing kits, etc etc.

Certainly they aren’t using anecdotal modeling for climate on the extreme end of the models to enforce policy decisions that will factor citizens dramatically. Yet here we are and that’s exactly what’s happening. We saw the same type of policy making on false scientific modeling with Covid and lockdowns. Why would climate policy be any different?

No I’m with you. I was clarifying what he meant.

Obviously this is a very high-level 50,000 mile high big picture view where you could go into infinite detail if you zoom to ground level at any point of the narrative expressed here.

Attached: 4DA9972C-51FD-48AE-A2DA-9D36A58669FD.jpg (1125x809, 122.87K)

>zelenskyy sticks out like a sore thumb. hes young, hes charismatic, hes courageous.
Most of presidents/prime ministers are like that for at least a decade, you can actually say that old farts like Biden are sticking out... Heads of countries are just puppets basically, they will never again have as much power as they would 50 years ago. Think of them as social media stars and, I think, in future they'll only get younger and prettier.

BTW, all machiavellists are charismatic, but their charisma is shallow...

But how do they make sure that the next system doesnt get rejected after all this will possibly transpire?

I get it i dont contribute nothing new and i should lurk more :>