/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #146

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Russian forces have entered the center of Kharkov - Berdyansk and Kherson have fallen - Mariupol is surrounded and being attacked
>Ukraine blowing bridges along the Dnieper in retreat
>NATO rejects no-fly zone in Ukraine
>EU rejects supplying jets to Ukraine
>Russia bombs propaganda facilities, TV tower and accidentally holocast memorial in Kiev
>Russian strike on Kharkov administrative building
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kiev
>Negotiations ended without peace
>Belarus preparing to send soldiers into Ukraine
>Mayor of Kiev says city is surrounded, later says he "mispoke"
>Large convoy of Russian troops and tanks is moving towards Kiev
>The EU have closed airspace to Russian aircraft
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukrainian delegation set for peace talks with Russian delegates in Belarus
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kiev
>Russian commander of 35th motor brigade has been captured by Ukrainian forces
>Chechen forces are on the ground north of Kiev
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (files.catbox.moe/gqnn36.mp4)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kiev
>High-rise building in Kiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Civilians and the SBU (Ukrainian security forces) engaged in a gunfight last night (due to a major confusion), resulting in heavy losses

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶/chug/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: 1587988360567.jpg (3840x2157, 757.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/putins-15billion-day-ukraine-invasion-26337558
youtu.be/VtHU-LoBipc?t=880
files.catbox.moe/pa60mq.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=RKjCSb9eixI
boards.Any
bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/ukraine-krieg-putin-truppen-zerbomben-wohnhaeuser-in-borodjanka-79330004.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UeZ44Kc5WnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=Al0CzY_8cfU
youtube.com/watch?v=B6kcXuhWclo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based baker
fuck NATO

Thanks for baking

Attached: 3f38b85ee8da6a367266a2e4fd3d7a74.jpg (500x375, 51.95K)

2 more days and kiev falls trust me on this

It's over.

Putin's '£15billion-a-day' Ukraine invasion will fail if Kyiv can resist for 10 days

The Russian operation to invade Ukraine is estimated to be costing £15billion every day and is failing due to overconfidence by the Kremlin

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is not going to plan and will fail if Kyiv doesn't fall within 10 days as Vladimir Putin will run out of money, it has been claimed.

The operation is estimated to be costing £15billion every day and is failing due to overconfidence by the Kremlin.

The Russians are said to be shocked by the resistance being put up by brave Ukrainians who are taking up guns to fight back against the invaders.

And intelligence sources say poor tactical planning by the Russians has resulted in the invasion taking much longer than they expected.

The Russian army has now been ordered to broaden its advance ‘from all directions’.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/putins-15billion-day-ukraine-invasion-26337558

Attached: 4301 - 662c720f371e38a09eaf2b5105dd103c.png (810x1080, 289.67K)

OHNONONONO AZOVBROS

Attached: a.png (610x485, 250.21K)

how come the only continent that hasn't sanctioned Russia is south america? what gives?

more on denazification
The Potsdam Conference was held in 1945 to allow the Soviet Union, United Kingdom, and the United States establish the postwar order Any Nazi ideology-oriented or military activity was to be banned.

note Germany supports Kiev.

Ze Germans took on the Slav's political and militarily active population and thought Ukraine, Belarus and the Baltics as fair game.

After the war German prisoners were occasionally recruited by the victors for renazification

The 2014 revolution is described by some as a nazi coup orchestrated by America costing $5 billion dollars

fucking hell Crimea is big as Slovenia

Attached: hohols were big.png (2560x1440, 1.32M)

This is probably a bald-faced lie, but even if it was true, it's good that Zelensky's assassination was stopped.
That piece of shit needs to face justice for arming civilians and using them as meat shields.

Attached: lookner_tasty_sandwich.webm (320x180, 2.69M)

Humanitarian aid to Kherson after liberation. Pictured here is a mother and her child thanking a Russian soldier for liberating them from the evil and vile Jewish Globohomo Zelensky Regime.

Attached: Russian soldier with baby.png (682x371, 553.05K)

Lookner roid rage
youtu.be/VtHU-LoBipc?t=880
14:40 timestamp

Thanks for the chug baker.

Attached: die.jpg (265x190, 9.99K)

> The Romanian IAR 330 Puma helicopter, which was searching for the missing MiG-21 LanceR, crashed

crashed or shot down? implications?

Attached: gog.png (1187x43, 9.13K)

Give us time, we're a bunch of faggots.

War analysis + first time ever Russian MoD Official numbers on casualties.

Attached: 1646254591962.png (1936x1858, 602.43K)

i came here to chew bubblegum and post crows

Attached: tgagaefafa434f4wgaegha.jpg (300x168, 5.07K)

I don't actually care about the ukraine i'm just here for primo anime girls.

>spend 100% of free time (and 80% of work time) here
>did not fap since the invasion started
>people keep spamming naked anime girls

This is the worst pain

Attached: 1646256141108.jpg (1125x1739, 321.78K)

UAF shot their own cargo ship in Odessa's port
files.catbox.moe/pa60mq.mp4

Attached: 1488797364508.jpg (1254x1771, 1.1M)

wholesome

According to Romanian anons, the weather is really bad in that area right now. Looks like accidents so far.

I had to stop watching when he said he was eating a "couple pieces of bread with peanut butter" once. like wtf mate, its a peanut butter sandwhich. jew levels so high I stopped then

According to the Romanian fren it crashed 10 km outside of the base, most likely due to the bad weather.

Indeed.

Attached: 1646167926972.jpg (1024x1018, 195.56K)

Post t-dolls

Also I fucking hate how the splitters often placed t-dolls in the op

Attached: 79571a80e410eef7ce56694a4cd0e39f.jpg (1068x1381, 1.06M)

is it true martial law is coming for you, russianbro?

ok guys

if it came to nuclear war is it really true that we'd all day?

How many nukes would be fired?
50?
100?
1000?

would life on earth be impossible?

>chug 404s
>have to venture to the catalog again
>90% of Any Forums is straight up pro-West and pro-Ukraine shilling

What the actual fuck is going on?

comfy kalibr strike in Kharkov, did they hit someone important I wonder.

Nice sex and pizdets pilled.

Attached: ah.jpg (726x869, 48.48K)

>The operation is estimated to be costing £15billion every day
By who, Josef?

How do hungarians even look like? I have never seen one. Are they white?

Attached: 1646250931272.png (498x605, 343.96K)

kek
GOG are some of the most pirate-able games out there. Shut off payment and the entire GOG library becomes free game for pirates.

Attached: 1633202240588.jpg (648x1163, 379.58K)

>red star on hat
>st george's cross on chest

what kind of cross-over event is this?

i wonder how much they get paid

nice find, wheres this from?

BUT THIS TINY COUNTRY
VERSUS THIS BIG EVIL COUNTRY

(I heard five different women say this shit to me where the hell are they getting it)

Attached: 1646256279602.jpg (1356x928, 184.86K)

his camera was off before he started eating, he switched it on so you could watch him

Complete and utter glownigger shitshow + Wignats with 50 IQ + Butthurt belters with 80 IQ.

This is your average hungarian

Attached: 1645691935247.png (1280x720, 584.16K)

ITS OVER

i think sweden-user made that chart

>as of 2019 there are approximately 3,750 active nuclear warheads in the world
So the answer is at least 3500 nukes

Z!

Attached: I wish Russian Army winrar.jpg (640x480, 27.13K)

I know but that thread is pretty interesting.

Attached: gog2.png (1180x503, 125.58K)

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. I will be shilling all day. You will not win.

Attached: basedandsaved.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

>would life on earth be impossible?
most likely yeah, i guess some would survive somewhere like in Antarctica, some shity small iland, Europe and America would be fuckt for sure, not sure about asia and africa.

T-dolls are pure sex.
Glowies are everywhere, I trust nobody. Funny enough sex posters are real people.
You haven't seen Orban?
Segs

There's no reason for that

Attached: CjoBSA_UgAAxwpY.jpg (1000x1314, 192.82K)

Europosting hours are so fucking comfy

Si is Russia winning or not?

Please please please please please organized mass-Russian piracy to shutdown games companies and small-time services such as GoG for virtue signalling like this

90% of the whole internet is western propaganda at this point. Definitely the hardest I have seen the propaganda engine work. Gonna be a very big paycheck Soros is gonna have to pay.

Attached: 1646256345629.jpg (1066x1600, 454.13K)

>tiny country
Ukraine is like 4 greeces.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (726x869, 43.33K)

ty

yes

inb4 the NATO bot responds with the aim, fire missile version

You can make it, brother. Lent starts today. Don't fail now. Don't fail forty days from now. Free yourself.

Attached: __protagonist_nun_hook_bang_nun_half_bang_nun_gluttonous_nun_sheep_nun_and_1_more_little_nuns_drawn_by_diva_hyxpk__6cf22937c94474984ce0ab4633aa7e21.jpg (2048x1150, 355.67K)

>CAW CAW CAW

Attached: 1645934924233.jpg (412x430, 32.42K)

>(I heard five different women say this shit to me where the hell are they getting it)
youtube.com/watch?v=RKjCSb9eixI

This is the direct source. Skip a bit to the part about Ukraine. Vast oversimplification of things.

Attached: 1643244168446.png (861x1062, 1.2M)

It's just redditors.
They have infested this place for a long time. I miss when Any Forums was actually fun and all we had to worry about was JIDFs.
Seriously go back to the archive and look at 2011/2012 Any Forums, it was a much better place.

Attached: 1646241334600.webm (720x1280, 2.75M)

Holy fucking shit lmfao. Does the CIA have like a fucking army of 50k people just shilling everything on the internet 24/7 or what?

> have to venture to the catalog again
Just type boards.Any Forums.org/pol/chug in the address bar, it will immediately take you to the list current chug threads

they are desperate
the decline of america is happening in front of our eyes
in less than one year thet lost in afghanistan and now russia is putting ukraine back in its place
the west is shaking, the elites are desperate, they are hiring more and more shills to try to control de narrative
we are witnessing the fall of satan's empire (america)

Even if all nukes go off at once life will continue, Earth survived far worse asteroids. Humanity not so sure.

Attached: beauty.jpg (602x333, 32.5K)

lol, what have we here?

Attached: FM2nCAVX0AUIHJs.jpg (1080x639, 32.51K)

He's desperate at seeing his pet project country getting Bobo'd. Just imagine how much dark money he laundered through Ukraine.

not as fast as they wanted, but yeah of course hohols don't stand a chance

Hungarians are Finnic in their roots, but mongrelized with slavs, jews, germanics and what have you fucks that exist in the middle of Europe, so they are your quintessential Euromutts essentially.

We Finns are still pure in our genes.

Attached: proud fin.png (1280x1003, 182.62K)

>wanted to setup a "War in Ukraine" folder
>it's 3/4 anime

Attached: A.png (6000x2500, 2.6M)

>they're submerged in Russian state propaganda!
>so we should cut off any and all Western media so they have nothing else to stare at!
I expect this shit from burger mutts, what the hell is wrong with you UK?

Attached: 1501989920447.jpg (1280x720, 82.4K)

>they are desperate
>the decline of america is happening in front of our eyes
>in less than one year thet lost in afghanistan and now russia is putting ukraine back in its place
>the west is shaking, the elites are desperate, they are hiring more and more shills to try to control de narrative
>we are witnessing the fall of satan's empire (america)
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
HEIL HITLER
HEIL PUTLER
ALHAMDULILLAH ALLAHU AKBHAR

Attached: 1645940608369.png (692x598, 119.75K)

true and I also cant wait until this sunday, which is the most comfiest of hours since shills are off. was anyone around last sunday? it was eye opening

running a little late guys

Attached: FM2nCUOXEAcjMbB.jpg (1080x684, 118.56K)

Good one for you guys! I will take a nap

Attached: 1646067959521.jpg (650x663, 128.08K)

this war will break him. his sleeping schedule is fucked, he isn't eating properly and his mods can't deal with 15k people in the chat. the final meltdown will be good

Apparently the Russkies are reluctant to glass Kharkov because it's full of Chinese and Indian students.

Attached: 1646252458388.jpg (2739x1759, 716.39K)

I am thinking she got the same marching orders everyone gets from Reuters, but she literally just read it out loud because she is a retard or couldn’t care less

even the most pro-ukrainian shill newspaper in Germany BILD is now conceding that KHERSON has fallen to MOTHER RUSSIA.

bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/ukraine-krieg-putin-truppen-zerbomben-wohnhaeuser-in-borodjanka-79330004.bild.html

commander map could be fake to fuck with enemies tho

Attached: FM2nCiJXoAA_dJz.jpg (576x1190, 70.97K)

Attached: proxy-image (2).jpg (1024x768, 121.83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UeZ44Kc5WnQ

Anything interesting besides subhumans kkilling each other?

Attached: FM2nCvlXMA0pz4Q.jpg (1080x515, 63.4K)

for me, it's /new/ (rest in peace)

the Kharkiv terror defence force HQ is history

this man lives in Windows XP wallpaper
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

glowniggers working overtime, that’s literally it. they’re trying to force a consensus by saying that
putins losing
putins a jew
ukraine is white and russia is muslims and slav rapists
chud have sex etc
etc

Attached: 6BE8AAA6-EDA2-40C3-8D1A-AE58AF493823.jpg (540x541, 112.49K)

Hungarians are a very interesting population. They [used to] be the purest proto-indo-europeans when they arrived in Europe, PROBABLY with some minor Asian admixture, after which they mixed with the local Europeans and acquired EAF and EHG genes from them.

Very similar story to Finns but different roots.

We haven't? Everyone is an UN dicksucker here

These idiots actually want to go back to 50-70 Cold War where we just pretend we are mindless monsters with “we must destroy them to save” them shit we failed spectacularly with in Vietnam on.
It’s not even hidden behind hurting the government it is just how do we punish the people.

its a lookner tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=Al0CzY_8cfU

They have a far larger army of normal brainwashed idiots who don't even realize that they're dependent on propaganda and unironically do it for free. That's the sad reality of it.

even if you captured that map you would be retarded to post about it online, this is top tier intelligence if not fake.

If you let ruskies know their callsigns were revealed they would instantly update. If a real ukrop did this, he's fuckning retarded.

Yes on Sundays we only get the ones that do it for free and they are just funny

Take a minute out of your day to appreciate based Lukashenko.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6kcXuhWclo

Attached: Lukashenko.jpg (1187x674, 188.12K)

>he final meltdown will be good
checked yes cant wait for that