Brit/pol/

>what the police federation really needs is a leader from the nonce cover-up capital of britain

The Yorkshire Post: West Yorkshire officer launches bid to take charge of Police Federation.
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/politics/west-yorkshire-police-officer-launches-bid-to-take-charge-of-police-federation-3592279

>things we knew already
Southend Echo: Former police officer in Rotherham 'failed to investigate abuse claims'.
echo-news.co.uk/news/19958102.former-police-officer-rotherham-failed-investigate-abuse-claims/

>but with details
The Star: Former head of South Yorkshire Police unit failed to look into claims sisters were being abused at car wash.
thestar.co.uk/news/crime/head-of-police-investigation-unit-failed-to-look-into-child-abuse-claims-3591472

>and some old stuff because just bad apples right...
My London: Met Police officer accused of grooming teen girl for sex.
mylondon.news/news/metropolitan-police-suspend-officer-charged-22005270

The Mirror: 'I tried to report abuse to police at 12 but was handed to predators and raped'.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-tried-report-abuse-police-24911404

The Telegraph: 'I know there are people in the police who shouldn't be there'.
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/know-people-police-shouldnt/

Manchester Evening News: Greater Manchester Police detective admits child sex offences and misconduct in a public office.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/greater-manchester-police-detective-admits-22247485

Attached: 1644779483400.png (766x521, 451.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244791/Brincels-Any
ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-2nd-march-2022
twitter.com/leeseongwee/status/1499030860548300803
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/politics/west-yorkshire-police-officer-launches-bid-to-take-charge-of-police-federation-3592279
theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/23/northumbria-police-operation-sanctuary-newcastle-grooming-gangs-case-review
metro.co.uk/2022/03/01/if-now-isnt-the-time-to-talk-about-racism-in-ukraine-when-is-16196346/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10570227/Georgia-applies-join-EU-immediately-days-Ukraine-demanded-membership.html
youtu.be/-5mMuT4bLDQ
youtu.be/caGeGnqDtMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for bladee

first for fuck greggs

>Thought incels were bad? Meet the BRINCELS, Britain's 'anonymous' Any Forums posters
>Posters are using aliases such as "Eddie", "Josh" and "Stella" to solicit children into meeting them
>A 1 year investigation by the Daily Mail can reveal the real people behind the posts
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244791/Brincels-Any Forums-eddie-josh-stella

you've done him

this is it lads

Attached: FM3OD7xVEAQU2K5.jpg (1440x1440, 1.17M)

>Foreign doctors are revealed to be behind 60% of all sex assaults on patients - but NHS wants fewer of them taken to disciplinary hearings

even dabbed on me with the ID

Strongly worded letters just destroyed the Kremlin

suck on it nigger

thank you. more rounds of applause please.

F

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 21.16.13.png (677x622, 411.24K)

Bet Stella's gonna meet a tragic fate
Many such cases

I wonder if the Whitehouse, the symbol of the free world and peace through strength, has answered what potato meant by

>Go get him!
And then wandered around the room only to be corralled by his party...

was putting some links together for a new, might as well post them here

>UK Column News from today
ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-2nd-march-2022

>AfD woman talking about Ukraine
twitter.com/leeseongwee/status/1499030860548300803

>The Yorkshire Post: West Yorkshire officer launches bid to take charge of Police Federation.

>The Guardian: Police appeared to punish victims of Newcastle grooming gangs, review finds.
theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/23/northumbria-police-operation-sanctuary-newcastle-grooming-gangs-case-review

>If now isn't the time to talk about racism and anti-blackness in the Ukraine, when is?
metro.co.uk/2022/03/01/if-now-isnt-the-time-to-talk-about-racism-in-ukraine-when-is-16196346/

Attached: SAFEandEFFECTIVE.png (708x656, 519.73K)

no i think we are about to go to war

People with any self-respect don't eat at Greggs or Wetherspoons

Again?

The pushing of zelensky is so cringe and obviously forced

could we all stop bullying stella please?

This.

Sussex groomed me AMA

Finally
Someone said it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 21.18.22.png (587x186, 28.91K)

are you pic related?

Attached: PretAmanger_meme.jpg (888x499, 83.47K)

Full works or just a cut and blow dry?

Was he tender?
He looks a sweetie x

You've done me

Seething.

Show up. You wont.

Attached: 1645822310299.jpg (840x562, 120.97K)

>expect a letter from my solicitor

together

Attached: 5cf668b985600a0e4a2f0ef2.jpg (900x1368, 551.22K)

get your cock out

Putin needs a twitter account.

Gonna nuke half a tin of baked beans and go to bed.

He's uncut and the blow was anything but dry
Gentle at first, absolutely vicious as things progressed

Was actually stopping in Chelsea recently and it wasn’t as bad as you guys make it out to be. Architecturally beautiful. Though the large park nearby was hideous and very artificial. We did go by Islington at one point and a bunch of bleks kept looking through the window of an Irishbar as if they were scared to go in and watch the footie.

Wearing a Ukrainian flag on his lapel, a symbol, the steward in the office of the commander in chief of the most powerful military force the planet has ever seen, shouted

>Go get him!
After a speech that mentioned several nations, including Iran, with nuclear weapons. And then wandered around like lost child...

They exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man. . . . For this reason . . . their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Romans 1:22–27)

>half
Get a grip

fuck off eddie you sad cunt

we all know diversity built britain
but what about britain's role in building diversity?

≥ gonna go to WAAAR
Gonna need a Tony Blaire loiscence on dat. The narrative on EastEnders is the only thing that matters.

Of me

Link

Looks like tomorrow's episode of Aussie MAFS is gonna be a right belter lads.

da da da da-da
memeflaggin' it

>Georgia applies to join the EU 'immediately' days after Ukraine demanded membership of the bloc amid Russian invasion
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10570227/Georgia-applies-join-EU-immediately-days-Ukraine-demanded-membership.html

AIDS?

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Psalm 135:15-18

Did he admit the reason he’s a tripfag is to groom underage boys?

youtu.be/-5mMuT4bLDQ

youtu.be/caGeGnqDtMI

Negligible at best

im gonna start postin my face again lad
Unless the flag goes

God may have sent AIDS to punish the wicked. But the wages for their sin will be death. Eternal death and damnation.

i like watching TV but don't watch those reality shows

Attached: asas.jpg (363x1296, 139.75K)

>sorcery
what is sorcery

guys, even if putin takes ukraine, russia will still lose
i guess globohomo is inevitable

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Isaiah 44:17

How do you feel about the vaccines?

I'm sure the US will shower them with thoughts and prayers!