How long till we start the open hunting season on Ruskies in the West?

How long till we start the open hunting season on Ruskies in the West?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 21.08.09.png (644x706, 405.23K)

take the vax or lose your job

Gergiev was outspoken(!) pro-Putin. He is a high profile public figure. It's perfectly fine to force people like him to either denounce Putin publicly and strongly, or to pack his shit and leave.

No it's not ok and you're most likely and LGBT homo.

Why did you betray your country Ivan?

Remember back in the day when you could be successful without needing to preach the one opinion that the media seemingly decided was 'correct'? This is just crazy.

Of course it is ok. Why wouldn't it be ok? Gergiev made a decision that sucking Putin's cock is more important than his employment. That's his decision alone.

>just pledge your oath to the nwo if you dont want to lose you life
kill yourself bootlicker

>Remember back in the day when you could be successful without needing to preach the one opinion that the media seemingly decided was 'correct'?

u were in the warsaw pact, so no

There are those lovely western values again that we're supposed to fight for.

Yeah Im pro Ukraine but leave the cunt alone.

I hardly paid attention to the Iraq war and I never bothered to learn about it so I dont know who was in the right. During the war people would say what side are you on and Id be like I dont know I havent done the research. Same with abortion I never did enough research.

But now they are pressuring you to skip the research part and accept the narrative

media is going full retard right now
never go full retard

1.) It's not a pledge
2.) It's not an oath
3.) To denounce Putin is not "siding with the NWO"
4.) Being fired is not losing your life
5.) The NWO is a made up fantasy construct of shizo rightwingers

See, that's 5 lies in one sentence. That's the lie-per-word count you need to support Putin.

Open hunting season? This guy is a direct beneficiary of Putin's largesse at home, owing his career and the success of the repertory theater that made his career to Putin's interest. He has been an outspoken supporter and personal friend of Putin for many years, even as he spends the majority of his time working for prominent orchestras around the world.

You are entitled to your opinion. Not a job.

Use pronouns or lose job.

So what? His job is to be a conductor not a political commentator. As long as he is a good conductor his personal views and personal views should be unimportant.

Just like Ill still watch a Tom Cruise movie. I dont care he is a nutjob Im watching it for his acting.

Thats my opiniom though. The company he works for has the right to fire him but I think it is wrong. Their mission should be create the worlds best ochestrsa not create the worlds most politically correct ochestra.

Kill yourself

>. The company he works for
Isn't the philarmonica funded by the state? I thought the mayor spoke out.

Cope. Gergiev was a fucking coward and he had it coming, only bad thing is that it didn't happen earlier. And one other thing, I'm glad that the same happens to Anna Netrebko. Her career outside Russia is ruined, and she deserved it, too.

You're a subhuman

Either you are with us or on the wrong side of xistory, chud.
Freedom isn't freedom from consequences.

Struck a nerve there, eh, paid shill?

holy shit fellas, you've convinced me. great arguments guys.

No one is trying to reason with subhumans

Zelensky is a faggot. Supporting Ukraine means supporting globohomo, LGBT, diversity and nigger culture.

Putin is based on the other hand

Attached: zelenskyfag.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

This, they just keep demonstrating why they're not worth fighting for

AGREED! anyone who supports Ukraine is a nigger kike globohomo fauci ouchi jesuit pedo jab covidhoax tranny LGBT faggot diversity illegal immigrant biden obama kamala harris bootlicker subhuman nigger kike globohomo faggot! team russia!!!

>pictured: Putin inspecting young boys for signs of LGBT

Attached: 20220123_144719.jpg (725x544, 184.5K)

Is that deepfake? Source if real

It was only like 10 years ago that politics was boomers arguing about "taxes bad" or "taxes good"

where did it all go wrong bros

Attached: 1645294518557.gif (242x294, 3.82M)

It's all theatrics, the war has been instigated and promoted by the west. Putin is WEF, by Schwab's own admission. But the west must play its part which is to demonize Putin. He's supposed to play the Hitler role.

The final goal of this whole act is to further drive down the world's economy, get people demoralized and economically depressed enough to easily implement the Great Reset.

It's plain as day.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-02_230758.png (1212x1138, 784.83K)