SERBIAN PRESIDENT NAMES NEW WORLD ORDER ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

youtu.be/NJTkIhMF6ng?t=387
I believe we will witness complete destruction of current world order, and, I would not be surprised ( he says he follows politics 24/7 ( probably browses this board ))
I believe there will be many traps for our nation..
I also suspect they will terminate Russian Federation from UN, I already see it by initiatives of certain countries, that is why I am telling you this, and even more so because what is coming to us.
They plan to use article 6 of UN in next weeks terminate Russian Federation from UN. After that pressure China into changing resolution 1244, after that we cannot appeal, and than voting for Kosovo as independent 4 out of 5 votes, now 4 out of 4 since Russia is terminated from UN.
If you allow me to be open, It is probable, some would say it is technically impossible. I thought a lot of things are impossible too, but in last 3 days I realized everything is. From cancelling the opera of Пётp Ильи́ч Чaйкóвcкий to I do not even know what.
Serbia only condemns endangering sovereignty of independent Ukraine and nothing else.

Attached: file.png (760x475, 331.04K)

>probably browses this board
there have been some very BASED serbs posting recently

Attached: 1634429034299.jpg (492x679, 97.22K)

Terminating Russia from the UN will be the end of the UN, it was created as a place to resolve disputes politically rather than militarily, if it is used for political purposes it will not be long for the world.

leave my country balkan nigger

Attached: 0ED5595B-8CDF-4612-88F9-4DA0779C8DA0.jpg (1170x1460, 930.18K)

Moshe, your thread died

Fat ugly nigger. What phenotype even is this? It's not native to the area.

the ones crying about getting bombed by NATO and running mental gymnastics to say they aren't turks?

Fuck that traitor

Attached: kek.jpg (720x633, 60.44K)

hmmmm

Attached: slide_21.jpg (960x720, 95.76K)

Vučić seems based, I wish we had a leader like that.

Looks like Bill Gates' retarded son

That pussy ass bitch talks about NWO, the shadow powers, the CIA/BIA/KGB/Vatican spies trying to get us on a daily basics

Ahem.
NATO is such a helpless organization that they are leaving hopes and prayers to ukraine when promising them protection if ukraine gives nukes,
oh right, go suck jew nigger cock fucking rats, 2 more weeks, they will starve , oh yes sanctions will work and starve largest wheat exporter and ally to china that has literally everything available in, perhaps ghost of ironman will come save taiwan too?
I am sick of living among literal manchildren 90 iq subhuman retards that are baited into thinking sanctioning country that is directly powering your state is a good thing,
literally what happens if russia stops delivering fuel?
Oh...Your made up bullshit good for noone satanistic job cannot work? oh you are freezing? oh there is no food production since there is no electricity?
and all of that so that JEW CLOWN CIA NIGGER could legalize whores and drugs, I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UKRAINE AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE, IN WEST ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU MORALFAGGING NIGGERS I DO NOT WANT TO SANCTION RUSSIA AND DEEPEN MY ALREADY MISERABLE FINANCIAL STATE
FUCK YOU, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND YOU ARE MAKING IT 10 TIMES WORSE, HELLO, ALMOST ALL NATO COUNTRIES ARE ENERGY DEPENDENT ON RUSSIA, AND YOU WANT TO SANCTION THEM JUST SO YOU COULD POSTURE AS SOMEONE WHO CARES? IF YOU CARE GO HELP HOMELESS IN YOUR COUNTRY FIRST, I FUCKING HATE MODERN WORLD FUCK WEST NIGGER CATTLE GOBBLE ON JEW CUM SANCTIONS GOOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAD TO COST 20 EURO
WHAT HAPPEN TO UH OH SLAVS R NOT WHITE WHO CARES ABOUT VUKRAINE SHIT? NOW SUDDENLY EVERYONE CARES?
F U C K N I G G E R S
NATO IS LITERALLY PAID FROM POCKETS OF TAX PAYERS FOR DECADES BEHIND AND WHAT THEY DO NOW MAKE ME YOU MORE BECAUSE OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE WHILE THROWING CIVILIANS UNDER TANKS?
I JUST WANT TO LIVE LIFE FUCK VACCINE JEWERY FUCK YOU FUCK THIS I AM NOT CARING ABOUT WORLD PROBLEMS
FUCK
NIGGER
JEW
O
P
T
I
C
S
All of shillposting is made by CIA and Zelenski is CIA JEW IMPLANT
DEATH TO NATO.

Attached: 63a25f3b4448ca5c84e875d0a60dd93d-imagepng.png (850x1424, 1.23M)

>the ones crying about their lack of foreskin and running mental gymnastics to say they aren't mutts?
Glass houses muhfucka

We call him pussylips

why is he bitch and traitor tho?
only country in europe that has not bend to jewmerica dick

Kosovo is long gone. Anyone thinking the opposite is literally retarded

nope

Attached: D00AB760-D3F4-4AD1-8CBF-101419522B30.jpg (1170x1885, 1.28M)

I hate the antichrist!

Attached: Screenshot_532.png (404x395, 111.11K)

Why can't we just deport them like crorats did to Serbs?

>only country in europe that has not bend to jewmerica dick

Burh he is a complete sellout and a divider. He talks nothing but lies and Serbian government right now can be most accurately described with one word and that word is Kleptocracy.

Whatever became of this dood?

Attached: 6EA9E1A4-6E52-4EBE-9BE3-C3F53E587E4E.jpg (750x756, 133.32K)

actions speak for themselves, we are only nation that has not sanctioned russia, go back.

Attached: 0166b6477ce42de1049c39a076425c7e-imagejpeg.jpg (2784x3682, 879.42K)

NATO will bomb you into oblivion until you bring them back. Maybe if you had an alliance with russia, but it might cause ww3.

But the problem is that it was never yours to begin with, so what are you talking about it being gone?

literally still is by international laws

Attached: 216bd8efc3ea174cc2044119926fd3b6-imagepng.png (872x1404, 750.99K)

>we are only nation that has not sanctioned russia

Update yourself on the news. We voted yes in UN.

Opened a burger shack or something. Has a podcast like everyone. Nothing of importance.

for those of you who do not live here, consider yourselves lucky you do not have this extreme cleptocrats of absolute incompetence as your government
i cant make the following shit up:
these retards essentially gave up whole serb industry for free, to random literally who jew foreigners
i think every foreigner who asked got a free serb factory of [something]
they also made their semi literate or wholly illiterate cousins, sons, relatives and brothers all into directors or managers or bosses of our national electric grid until it caught massive fires that were burning for a week, state sewage and plumbing grid also collapses in the capital city, they also each have 10+ criminal affairs and when i say criminal i dont mean twitter jokes like in the west, i mean heroin and murder

so yeah
serb government is unhinged criminal lunatics with over 100 billion dollars in corruption affairs, might be pocket change for westerners but these retards stole cash that wasnt even possible to be here, sold the telecoms, power grid, lithium mines, literal heroin, you fucking name it

>But the problem is that it was never yours to begin with

Lmao I live to see the day we whoop your ass back where you beling. Sugar daddy USA wont be there to save you forever.

>source: Serbian ministry of truth

turns out the cuck was paid by the regime and was glowing with the power of a thousand suns

update yourself on sucking jew nigger media dick
Serbia voted 4 out of 13 and those 4 about endangering sovereignty of independent Ukraine and nothing else.
you shwarty cocksucking fat balding faggot.

Attached: 758a5469de3e7e72c319f2f53b622ff6-imagejpeg.jpg (2048x1773, 343.06K)

Many such cases

You exist, because they allow it, and you will end, because we demand it

Attached: you're next.png (240x240, 32.39K)

are you trying to gtfo or are you staying to change it

Since no one cares to go in depth about Serbian politics, Vucic/SNS government can be described as incompetence and corruption.
Simple as.
Retards and foreigners glorifying this govt doesnt do anything for the Serbian people.

>it was never yours
that's...that's just verifiably wrong, try harder I guess?

Serbia literally is with Ukraine side

noone cares about you go post on cNN1igger forum please

Attached: .webm (720x1080, 2.32M)

Serbs have always been based. Hundreds of years now. Many such cases.

You cant find ONE (1) muslim/albo monument in Kosovo older than 100 years. ONE (1). Meanwhile Serbs have thousands of monasteries and statues in Kosovo, some older than 1000 years.

Your islamist nation needs to fuck off back to ottoman empire into the middle east, you can rape goats there instead of on Serbian land.

If the UN removes Russia, China will leave too because they'll see it as just a matter of time before they're removed due to Taiwan, regardless of if they invade or not. The whole organization will have been revealed to be nothing more than a (((Western))) puppet. China, Russia, and their friendly states would set up an Eastern Hemisphere version of the UN. If they could get India to join, it'd be lights out for the UN.

We are on nobody's side, because nobody is on our side, little polak. Leave us out of it.

Is he big or is Soros junior small?

lmao niggers keep proving me vucic is smarter than i give him credit
>>votes yes for 4 out of 13 stances on ukraine
>>only condemns military action against independent ukraine
>>only european nation not to sanction russia
omg they literally with us
lmao

Attached: .webm (704x1080, 2.2M)

If Russia and China are out then Kosovo will have no obstacles to join NATO.

Soros is on the left