Hasn't won any war since almost 100 years

>Hasn't won any war since almost 100 years
>Last successful one was killing Germans
>still needed help from several others

Definition of LARPers

Attached: 1616017034445.png (1310x817, 104.59K)

but they have this women with two mothers so what are they going to do?

Attached: 1642802759543.jpg (981x753, 331.34K)

major war?? with what nation? we all fall under the same leaders now.

Wonder why

Attached: 1616630664075.png (681x409, 148.95K)

There's no problem that a huge pile of cash can't solve.

Have three very competent friends that served NAVY. Would never go back now with the bullshit the gov’t has done.

A ship in port has a rotating skeleton crew. Most of the sailors are out drinking or at their apartments. I also don't know why he's making it seem like it's ridiculous to have a fire while in port. While in port the ship is filled with all sorts of civilian contractors doing all kinds of maintenance and fires can easily start if someone is doing hotwork and catching the pipe lagging on fire. Look at my pic related, all that white shit around the pipes can easily catch fire. On top of those wires is also a shit ton of dust which can burn. And the crew didn't sound the alarm for ten minutes? It's not like there are smoke detectors onboard. They probably weren't even aware there was a fire.

Attached: 1622099180803.jpg (1024x681, 97.55K)

Attached: 2372001090956664007_4887407.jpg (2048x1152, 281.46K)

This can be said of any of the Allied powers.

I'm seeing it now
>trench warfare 2.0 electric boogaloo
>jannies with axe wound fannies are bogged down
>losses are crazy high on both sides
>no fire has been exchanged though
>major troon casulties
>it's Christmas, Jesus' Birthday!
>one faggot decides to go over the top and lecture the other side about how Christanity is literally Hitler
>both sides engage in a full blown orgy
>all the strong, straight, white men stayed home that war
>plans to draw up a cease fire have fell through
>because the globohomo money merchants and string pullers have decided to amalgamate the two warring nations

The gulf war was a massacre. That wasn’t won? Check your history

won the battle lost the war

Why would high-voltage conduit insulation be highly flammable?

Attached: 1639846401686.jpg (193x236, 46.13K)

The fire they are talking about was a case of arson

>killing Germans
Japs. Germans surrendered first, and unlike Europe, the pacific was mostly our show.

The problem is that the pile of cash is too big now.

I thought USN doctrine was that you were a firefighter first and a sailor second, has this changed? It was a defining doctrinethat helped our navy in combat against the ijn. Idk maybe I'm just retarded

The problem is the other shit, the compartments are usually covered is lagging insulation which will burn great

because it's faux right-wing outrage intended to get people onboard with putting only the whitest, most nationalist-minded, young men in our military and then sending them thousands of miles away to die for dyncorp and haliburton's bottom lines in some desert shithole

Attached: tumblr_db77068608fc0626504289a030bc9a5b_0defbb58_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 322.86K)

>1488
what does this mean?

The dust that's on top of the wires. Dust builds up to retarded levels and no one cleans it up, and it is actually what made the USS George Washington's fire get so out of control. It was dust inside the vents that caused a fire to rage out of control when a sailor flicked his cigarette butt into the vent. See how the wires all bunched together up in the overhead? It's almost like a little table, you can even put things up there. Dust builds up there like an inch thick.

So that's even worse, how is that the crew's fault when they didn't immediatly notice that someone set fire to the ship while in port with a skeleton crew?

Sailors not acting to perfection isn't something that is restricted to this generation. Watch the USS Forrestal fire video. Fucking idiots trying to fight a blaze in their underwear. That's a video sailors watch on how not to be a total fucking idiot during damage control, and that was back during John McCain's time in the Navy.

The Russians ain’t doing much better :3

You can't pay men to die for their country and you certified can't pay them to die for the interests of a global metropolitan oligarchy.

Yeah, arsin' about

Essentially correct. The bonhomme Richard was undergoing work and its installed firefighting equipment was removed or disabled. In these cases temporary firefighting water systems are in place and they can be few and far between compared to installed equipment. Also during workups, doors which would make fire boundaries are stuck open because of temporary ventilation, air, acetylene supply lines being routed thru the ship

As we can see Russia is even worse and China can't even win a little border skirmish against Pajeets.
As long as your army is mostly staffed with white, Christian, southern boys you've got nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1646126010405.jpg (1448x2048, 292.35K)

>>Last successful one was killing Germans
Yeah, we were also the winning combatant in the largest naval war in the history of humanity. Understandable that you'd forget something like that, seeing as how the Swiss navy is a catamaran on Lake Geneva.

>dk maybe I'm just retarded

Maybe, Injuns didn't have a navy....I don't think Canoes made out of bark count.

Late 30s Xennial here with a Boomer dad, and a Greatest Generation grandpa who served in the Coast Guard in WW2.
My dad works at a shipyard and deals with repairing Navy and Coast Guard vessels.
According to my dad, modern Coast Guard officers are incompetent desk jockeys and diversity hires, mainly black women.
My dad says whenever he has to make repairs to ships, it's all due to ignorance from military crew members who do jack shit all day except staring at their phones.
Say what you will about Putin, but we'd just as easily be sitting ducks in WW3 too.

America didn't win WW2, hell even Russia didn't win WW2.
No, Germany lost WW2 to Russian WINTERS.
Never go full Napoleon.

Attached: zwcApWE.gif (272x200, 1.78M)

A US vs Russia war is pointless. Even if you remove nukes from the equation, you gotta sail across an entire ocean and constantly have to worry about logistics and supply lines on a completely different continent you're outnumbered 100:1. Even if you do total war and start a draft, Russians are too demoralized to fight and Americans are too fat. Russia will never be able to invade America and vice versa. All they can do is hype up future tech and intercept each's air force near its borders. There I fucking said it. Cope.

>tf
>tp

Diversity training is WAY more important.
what good is fighting if the environment is not inclusive?

I was onboard the Fitzgerald when she crashed into a Japanese cargo boat and was still in Yokosuka when the John S McCain got into the same fate in Singapore.

The US Navy is disorganized and untrained. Full of complete dipshits. You’ll have night lookouts in the pilot house and aft who are half retarded teenagers that pass in and out all night. During the day they huff paint and get abused by older and more retarded boatswains.

The officer of the deck is usually a fresh college graduate who’s getting 2-4 hours of sleep a night and standing 8 hours of watch a day. They’re also being pressured to route CASREPS, deal with sailor bullshit, getting their SWO Pin, earning random quals, and juggling cock sucking of the triad and dept heads.

Damage control drills are never done properly and you’ll have sailors completely fucking up procedures without being corrected. They’ll have drill debriefed where the DCTT Coord will verbally explain why they fucked up yet not show hands on the correct way.

US Navy is doomed and I’m glad I’m long gone from that world