"""""Irish"""""" """"""Americans""""""" are literally the worst type of Amerilard after niggers

"""""Irish"""""" """"""Americans""""""" are literally the worst type of Amerilard after niggers.

Attached: 1646238027188.jpg (1284x1052, 377.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-f-bU1_wl_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dictator
>arrest dissenters
He sounds brand new.

>Irish above niggers
Friend you are crazy. Irish /are/ niggers.

thats rich so when will he get off his ass and go arrest Biden?

100%, Micks are not white.

Every Irish American politician joins the democratic party because of JFK. Biden is another shameful example. There's probably still a lot of racist white trash Irish in Boston and on the rest of the east coast, though.

American CIA niggers really are trying to pull a colour revolution in russia right now aren't they?

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərJzəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
>the unlawful use of violence OR intimidation [sanctions], especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

This was my breakfast. Is it possible I’m Irish?

Attached: 39628C17-305F-4589-86DC-DB9BB8D80180.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Irish travellers are based. Fuck off.
youtu.be/-f-bU1_wl_w

We are Irish not white

Average Irish American

Attached: 34419686-0-image-a-8_1602749061424.jpg (1908x1146, 177.39K)

>Poo poo hurt my fee fees
The absolute state of amerishart diplomacy

the chew gun and jack give me big redneck hick vibes

the hefeweizen scream i went to Germany once

and the gummies scream onions boy who cant smoke a joint like a regular hippie

Lefties are gross.

Oh yeah? Got news for you. We're probably going to be the last white Americans too.

Some right some wrong. I am from Oklahoma and I have asthma so rarely smoke. The only place in Europe I’ve been funny enough is Ireland. I just really like wheat beer and Germany does it best in my opinion.

I’m ambidextrous.

My mere existence makes people SEETHE.

You fags marry Mexicans and Italians. Mormons will be the last Whites.

No it it doesn’t.

The only people it makes seethe are other Irish, which is why you drink and fight all the time

>die for America! All we want is to render your country impoverished, irrelevant and gay!

then why is there a thread that is literally just there for faggots to vent their pent up hatred for irish americans?

Steve Bannon is alright

Attached: rv513q6.jpg (322x583, 41.04K)

there are no innocent government shills. they are all guilty for the covid hoax.

I know it's just, I'm not gonna go get killed on the other side of the world to appleaae the Jew emporor.