Who else here have no opinion on the Ukraine Russia thing?

Who else here have no opinion on the Ukraine Russia thing?
Its clear we're not getting the full story. Why form an opinion on something they are unwilling to inform you on? The shills that fester on Any Forums are clearly just trying to get you emotionally invested in this. For what?

My shot in the dark is that Putin may be the designated bad guy and this has more to do with covid/great reset than is reported.
If its not just more world economic forum faggotry, then at least its tying up the hands of all the faggot politicians.

Attached: X2DwWMW.png (861x768, 331.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_of_Dignity
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am completely neutral on the issue, both sides are at fault.

The question user is where is the ww3

Attached: 26561D23-3BDB-42BC-BB03-048D838010EB.png (600x610, 202.91K)

I have a clear stance on it.

Attached: Perfect Deal.jpg (1275x1224, 788.68K)

The sensible position is to support whichever outcome doesn't result in WW3.

That outcome is a quick and decisive Russian victory. Also, watching George Soros, the media and reddit take an L is an added bonus.

No, GTFO. Go back to tw1tter.

There is some seriously corrupt shit going on in the Ukraine. The Democrats are in on it.

Russia is invading a country.

Two wrongs, maybe there was a better way to settle the issues than a land invasion?

Not trying to bait here, I'm really curious... what is the argument for pro-Russia? As far as I can tell Putin has been pushing a proxy war in Ukraine so that he has an excuse to take it over.

Not necessarily, see

We should have settled it the old fashioned way. Our leaders fight to the death, winner gets Ukraine.

Biden would be NATOs champion obviously.

Yeah but that's conveniently leaving out all the shit the west has also been doing.

Both sides hold blame. It's an entirely pointless war because it could have been avoided by NATO agreeing that Ukraine would remain neutral. We opted to let Russia and Ukraine fight it out instead.

I support anyone wanting to kill NATO members i dont care if its Russia, China, Africa hell id even support the Bri'ish if they started killing Globohomo.

I've been posting memes.
I absolutely don't give two shits though.
At any time the U.S could have just built factories, and exploited our gas reserves. Instead we get globohomo world police, fiat currency, and zero upward mobility. We don't need to be over there, we don't have to care about the rest of the world. We don't have to fight endless wars. Russia also has to learn to fuck off though. This Imperialistic bullshit is so fucking retarded and just drains economies and quality of life.

Attached: 1646228766569.jpg (649x523, 55.97K)

Can you elaborate and provide some sources instead of "west bad"?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_of_Dignity

Honestly they should just do ww3 already.
Clearly it scares these faggot politicians (the idea of losing their little ant farm) and it doesn't scare me since they've completely salted everyone's prospects of a comfortable future. We're going to be starving and shooting each other anyways because of these chuckle fucks that can't manage shit without their burning urge to swindle their own population while doing it.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause

2014 was a western backed and supported overthrow of a legitimately elected government.

I've suspected the biden admins massive corruption in Ukraine might be indicative of something.
I also suspect the massive amounts of people unplugging from the covid hysteria may play a part. Wars have an extremely unifying effect in a nation. Especially economically. And in making a population more fine with each other under the pretense of "we all hate this designated bad guy". So when you have the fallout of the covid great reset plan failing spectacularly and a massive amount of your population is *this* close to installing guillotines in their politicians front yards, you suddenly have world leaders around the globe all talking to each other about how nice it would be if something *big* happened just to take everyone's minds off this big ol oopsy they made.
Just an aspect I suspect plays a part in this.

I am neutral to the conflict only because I’ve got immediate family and relatives in both countries. Am actively trying to discredit some of the misinformation coming out on from both nonetheless, which becomes a problem for me in working with Ukrainian given that I do not speak it. Russia has some exceptional written propaganda, but that’s really as far as its capabilities go. War is all about the power of symbolism, and Ukraine knows it

Attached: 99C89F1A-74A1-49B1-87DE-438E6EAE791C.jpg (1000x800, 97.58K)

The biggest take away is that the US and Russia were both trying to persuade Ukraine for their benefit, yes.

But the US or EU are not the ones that stormed in there and started seizing land.

This link doesn't work for me and just redirects to a favicon, but I assume it's about John McCain's involvement in Ukraine?

Interesting take. Sounds more likely than whatever the hell everyone else is trying to push me.
I read this and thought it would be pretty stupid for both parties to agree on creating such a solid grass roots tension between the east and west. But that is honestly probably their favorite part of this. You can sell a lot of stuff to two parties that hate each other. You can get them to believe a lot of things, too, that you otherwise wouldn't get if they were just peacefully mind their own business.

>what is the argument for pro-Russia?
Layman’s is “those fascists shelled Donbas for eight years, so we have to prove our might to them”
The politically minded ones in tandem with state media go a notch further and claim it’s an effort to bring back the peoples of Rus together, eventually tacking on Belarus to the fold

Even if that were all true, why does it justify what Russia is doing is "in the right"? I do think that western countries care less about Ukraine and just want an excuse to throw shit at Russia yea, but that doesn't mean Russia's invasion is justified.

>Am actively trying to discredit some of the misinformation coming out on from both nonetheless

Good, tired of family member's getting upset that I don't buy into pro-Ukraine propaganda yet they all laugh at the pro-Russia propaganda.