Russian Oligarch Abramovich selling Chelsea and donating money to Ukrainian war victims

news.sky.com/story/roman-abramovich-confirms-he-will-sell-chelsea-with-all-net-proceeds-to-benefit-victims-of-ukraine-war-12555801

hahahahaha Ukrainians getting Russian blood money. How will Vatnik spin this one?

Attached: hahaaha.png (987x1003, 1.34M)

Who the fuck is Chelsea and why should I care?

Attached: 0xbvo58yzf381.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

>net proceeds
(((hollywood accounting))) will result in hohols owing him money

You think he has a choice? This is the only way to save face, the money is lost one way or another. But by acting like a good guy he might convince the west not to take away his yacht and other assets too

will he get killed for this?

Its over. The vultures are over his head.

Attached: MAD-MIDGET.png (480x485, 278.98K)

Palmeiras não tem mundial

Nobody. You shouldnt.

kike siding with kikes

putin ? likely

>Ukrainian war victims
LND and DNR i bet.

>victims of ukrainian war
Well since the Russians are apparently losing so badly does this mean they get the money?

fuck this faggot and fuck his inbreed football club
westham is much better

>(((basement incels)))

Ivan, give this faggot the polonium chai special.

Literally
>p-please don’t freeze my accounts and assets, and block my private jet from your airspace, western nations!

The Clintons sold their daughter to a Russian billionaire? This NFT business has gone too far.

YWNBAW

Hopefully

cope

Isn't this dude worth like 20 billion?

I bet he can even write it off as a "loss" on his tax kek.

No, it's going to rebuild Donbass after eight years of kosher neo-nazis kidnapping and murdering Russians.

Attached: iggy.jpg (395x750, 67.82K)

I miss the old Chelsea team. Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Ashley Cole

Attached: drogba_titles.jpg (1080x1080, 352.23K)

i think that means he knows it's going to get worse

Some dipshit in the UK government was calling for personal sanctions against him before he was forced to walk back and apologize. The knives are already out.

wow this is actually huge

so is your mom

Agreed. As with all top-down organizations, once the old Don is on his way out, his command begins to pounce. A system like this can only be maintained via sheer power, and its clear that Vova is the odd man out, and therefore the easiest target. And while, I think obviously, Roma will have no hand in the race to the throne, its definitely a powerful display of what you said - the very people he fed will now throw him under the bus.

I just hope the next leader will actually have some experience in leading instead of just sitting on his hands for 30 fucking years.

Attached: leon-trotsky-bolshevik-commissar-for-war-alighting-from-his-train-hq-during-the-russian-civil-war_a-G-12151252-4990879.jpg (671x894, 96.05K)

Chelsea Clinton.
Hillary sold her for $3.50

Attached: C8QwUyzWAAAPKsT.jpg (960x944, 90.76K)

>Luton Town 2
>Chelsea 1
lmao