Romanian Jet Down

The jet and the helicopter looking for it went off radar 2 hours ago

Attached: 12229B4E-FAC3-421B-8B56-DDECB29FBB52.png (1242x2688, 2.34M)

Biden took a strong and principled stance on Putin and Russia. Russia has stalled out in Ukraine and their economy will collapse within a month as predicted by expert analysts.

Let's keep in mind that the whole reason this catastrophe occurred is because Trump did nothing while Putin bombed anti Assad government forces in Syria, thus giving him the confidence to pursue his imperial agenda.

This all ultimately circles back to Donald Trump being bought and paid for by Kremlin money and Kremlin troll farm shills as outlined in the Mueller report. Of course Any Forumstards will deny this fact.

Simply put, you shouldn't invade sovereign countries. It's evil. Putin is Thanos, and the West are the Avengers.

>mig21
What year is it?

>european kufr keep killing each other

absolutely masallah. 2022 is the best year since 1939

New pasta? Breddy gud if a bit on the nose.

Gypsies stole it 100%.

I doubt it's a happening. Probably another event of "soviet era shit finally bites the dust". It seems it happens more and more often with the MiGs
I hope the pilot is alright.

1959 and we've all dun goofed

isn't your inflation absurd despite not being sanctioned? you're probably due a civil war as well

Based

The fire rises

Attached: C0YIOVSUQAA-hK-.jpg (800x600, 54.7K)

Uh.

WW3 here we come

yeah, i stole it

Thought i waa reading french for the first 2 words of the article but then it just disintegrated into gypsy language kek

How do you even get parts for a mig-21 in current year?

What language is that and why its read as african french?

They have T-55s too, just repackaged.

>Testing russian air defense the hard way

>Mig 21

Attached: tay alert.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

What is this language,it starts by being almost french and then turns into almost gibberish

romania has a military force?

I like how you threw in the circle back.

You don't. That's why they have been crashing more often in the recent years. I think we already had 2 or 3 of these crash in the last 5 years.

>dupa
Kek

US has a military base in the city mentioned by the article. the jet might even be american

It’s Italian with funny diacriticals and Slav words distributed throughout, you silly Jew.

apparently a military plane crashed because of the weather
a helicopter was sent to search for survivors
the helicopter crashed too

CE PULA MEA SE INTAMPLA ACU IN PULA MEA ....
CE DRACU S-A M-AI INTAMPLAT ACU ???

Attached: THE TRUE RUBBER MAN.jpg (360x360, 13.45K)

WHAT IN DAFUQ .....are you clowns doing now

Attached: LUFFY HD 3RD GEAR.jpg (501x382, 38.81K)

That’s how they try to deliver planes to Ukraine. Just claim they mysteriously disappeared.

Oh thanks, nothing to see here

>romania military budget 5.1 billion
>austria military budget 3.4 billion
cope more Fritzl

the fire rises. I would get pissed off if I was Romanian.

THEY ALWAYS DO STUPID SHIT DOWN THERE

don't worry about it

they got this
no
worries

Attached: IMAG0173 enhanced cropped.jpg (598x630, 241.37K)

Either a Uke shot it down hoping it would trigger WW3, a Russian swatted it from the sky if a Romanian would be stupid enough to fly it over the border (I doubt that), or it shit the fishbed after flying for 50 years (funny timing but not impossible).