THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IS SIDING WITH RUSSIA

WTF WE ARE ISOLATED

Attached: 1617621612431.png (1200x1200, 666.97K)

well shit

Attached: hmmm.jpg (758x642, 126.29K)

Conveniently coloured... blue vs red
Very neutral Statista

If you draw a map like that, it’s actually seems like half of the world is not condemning Russia. Kek

this means Putin will have no choice but to launch the nukes.
roll

how chad could the messiah be tho its so based i love it.

not playing you on the wrong side of spirit anons you chose evil and thats about to be terminated.

Attached: 1635232840121.jpg (1013x1350, 58.23K)

By population it is. India and China alone are almost half the world's population alone kek

Minus our elected cronies Alaskans are still bros with Russia. They’re our friendly neighbors we don’t give a fuck about Ukraine.

Attached: 1D0DD3F5-026A-4E05-93D6-9667685F82A5.jpg (3264x2448, 3.12M)

---->

But ain't that an old map?
Colombia condemned the attack.

> Eight countries

> The whole world

Ohhh okay

my initials ~ LSG place it on a stone when we are gone and the world is calm again.

Attached: 1633159127706.jpg (960x720, 77.12K)

in every discussion ive heard in person there's always someone who jumps in to say that their primary stance is that we shouldn't care.

born 8877
yes it was always me ... bye.

This reminds me, how is Myanmar doing? Is the Junta still in power? Damn western media got over that shit real fast

Only reasonable position honestly. The people who “care” or demand others do are just virtue signalers.

Can you shoot atleast 3 people before you die? There you go

When did we get to vote on this?

So it is the case, in reality, that the predominant opinion in america is that we don't care. There's just a lot of people motivated to pretend they do.

now its too late anyway, if we would have wanted ukraine to be "free" we would have had to be doing something about it long ago. now its only damage control.

Precisely. It’s the #StopKony of le current year.

This too. Geopolitical equivalent of crying over spilled milk.

>Conveniently coloured... blue vs red
oh because the communists were removed from power in russia? care to tell me when that happened? oh that's right it never happened, the soviet leaders never lost power in russia

stockholm syndrome
sweden, yes!

OP changed colors. It's yallow in original img

>be me
>annual bonus rolls in
>50% what it should be
two days later
>email from CEO
>we just donated $100,000 to Ukraine
What in the ever living fuck.

fake and gay

cool, now does those countries stance on covid mandates.