Americans cheer as chechen muslims decapitate the christian nationalists defending their families

Americans cheer as chechen muslims decapitate the christian nationalists defending their families

I am so done with this board

Attached: 1646243691043.gif (2000x800, 540.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKSfE0bYYQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuckstian "nationalists" defending a Jew-run globohomo buffer state
Ftfy

bye bitch

>christian nationalists
They have a jewish president and prime minister

I've been done pol is completely retarded

Attached: 1646121798387.jpg (800x416, 66.01K)

>If your government is corrupt, you don't have a right to defend yourself

Kneeler moment

Attached: American traditiom.webm (446x550, 931.05K)

>IM GOING BACK TO MY KEKHOLD REDDIT!

good.

Russia is 15% Muslim. The USA is 50% nonwhite

>>If your government is corrupt, you don't have a right to defend yourself
Yes. You're either with globohomo or against it.

jew

>everyone I don't like is american

RENT FREE

>if your government is corrupt you should fight and die for it.

Yes, if they defend jewish owned countries they are the enemy

If this event didn't show you that this board was never about white nationalism and was always about russian propaganda then nothing will.

see you tomorrow
or this evening
or in a couple hours
or five minutes from now

see you tomorrow, faggot

Attached: you.jpg (600x338, 21.54K)

we want peace. the ukranians cannot win. the quickest way to peace is by surrendering. what are ukranians even fighting for? russia just wants a puppet president to keep nato in check. life will be more or less the same

Russian shills will go back to tranny discord soon enough.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

>people from the Caucasus aren't Caucasian
>they worship the wrong Abrahamic god

No one is going to die for globohomo glownigger.

Attached: 064100d309457dd5bc325b07d0dc8e904d36ea7501f5a5861230c8e45d384f9b.jpg (1247x1663, 304.44K)

>Yes, the government is the direct, absolute and unquestionable manifestation of the people's will. If you exist in a country, you automatically support everything your government fundamentally is, and every action you make is in your government's name.

Funny how that works, considering this entire board has been founded of criticism of government policy. But Any Forums's principles are fickle, if not entirely non-existant.

Ireland is dying for globohomo now. Brits out blacks in!

None of that stuff ever happened also you are here forever

>Americans cheer as chechen muslims decapitate the christian nationalists defending their families
No I'm cheering for pro-EU globalist fucknuts getting their just deserts at the hands of the people the fawn over.

>Americans cheer as chechen muslims decapitate the christian nationalists
That hasn't even happened yet.

Ukraine for the Ukrainians

Attached: 1638299751124.jpg (720x956, 45.3K)

> I am 'based' russian liberator, I am chechen nazzi, you must support me, if I don't kill White soldiers and 'liberate' White girls, then the globoshomonos will make your kiddos into tranny!

Attached: 1640443563954.jpg (276x280, 23.81K)

Well, all religions are mind viruses and no god is real.

So I don't really care what Muslims and Christians do to each other.

As usual, the kike resorts to strawmen and bad-faith argumentation.

>muh religion
Ugh

>Yes, the government is the direct, absolute and unquestionable manifestation of the people's will. If you exist in a country, you automatically support everything your government fundamentally is, and every action you make is in your government's name.
Quick note we aren't the voices in your walls atleast quote what someone is actually saying you fucking tard.

>Yes, the government is the direct, absolute and unquestionable manifestation of the people's will.
Not when it is corrupt.
The 2020 election was rigged and Putin is right to not consider the USA a threat anymore after a year of the people who defrauded this country NOT getting hanged.

jew

They're discord trannies and FSB shills. Post dead russian commies to demoralize them.

Attached: 1646242586376.webm (482x848, 1.43M)

>pol

Attached: 1626247770624.png (309x353, 201.04K)

Go back faggot

>decapitate the christian nationalists defending their families
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSfE0bYYQc

>If your government is corrupt, you don't have a right to defend yourself
>"Yes"
Apparently you don't know what "bad faith" or "strawmen" even mean, despite invoking both.

>can't into greentext
Go back

>The 2020 election was rigged and Putin is right to not consider the USA a threat anymore after a year of the people who defrauded this country NOT getting hanged
True but irrelevant
>Not when it is corrupt
Explain why a government being corrupt means the populace is unjustified in defending themselves from invasion?

You are way too emotional for Any Forums I’m still hear even though you all hate me

You go back you commie faggot.

Attached: 1646243046609.jpg (768x1024, 176.87K)

nigger