Yes anonymous

Fucking based

Attached: 20220302_172242.jpg (720x1199, 362.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipinfo.io/AS202594/185.156.0.0/22
twitter.com/Rogozin/status/1498903566135832577
greydynamics.com/
twitter.com/xxNB65
twitter.com/NB65ukraine
twitter.com/GreyDynamics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the cia are so gay, why do they pretend to be the anonymous hackers? is it because they arrested them all?

I'm sure they're just totally independent freedom loving hackers and not NATO cyber ops.

Seething chuds. Ukraine will win. The whole world is against russia

inc

Attached: 1645918542619.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

Retard Brit thinks a server is hard to replace.

GTA 5 type hacking bullshit. I'm starting to doubt ANY news at all, lads. The ruskies can't be this bad.

>russian
>it's in english

OK.

>I'm starting to doubt ANY news at all, lads.
Checked. And wise choice.

>The chief of Russia’s space agency, Roscosmos, has warned hackers attempting to disrupt the operation of the country’s satellites that their actions could be construed as a “casus belli – that is, an event that justifies a war.”
Can those assholes stop fucking with Russian military infrastructure. One misunderstanding and everything will become fire.

Would be hilarious if they fucked around and got their country nuked.

kek
>192.168.2.111
>Country:US

LOOK MA, IM AN ELITE HAXOR
ipinfo.io/AS202594/185.156.0.0/22

The server is literally still online and can be pinged.
>haxor niggers claim server was deleted and shutdown
>can still reach it
Why are even hackers such faggots

Attached: FMv3i85WYAAfzgP.png (447x1235, 38.08K)

Well if AnonymousTV says so, it must be true!

>hey wouldn't it be funny if we sent a nuclear attack alert to russkie submarines
>oh shit

fake and gay just like anonymous
twitter.com/Rogozin/status/1498903566135832577

>the anonymous hackers
it's here boys, the eternal newfag. the average Any Forumstard has been raised on normie media for so long that they think "anonymous" is a hacking group

retard, YOU are anonymous, I am anonymous, WE are anonymous, because look at your name. yeah, dipshit, anonymous. what the fuck do you think anonymous is?
>muh... v for vende..
yes, newfag, anons liked that film in the late 2000s then decided to autistically go outside in the streets in them to protest scientology, it was called Project Chanology

there is no HACKER KNOWN AS Any Forums and there is no SUPER HACKER GROUP ANONYMOUS. any time you see "the anonymous news network" it is some larp shit run by some basement dwelling nerd with a copy of after effects

there are hacker groups that met on Any Forums. Lulzsec and Ghostsec are some pretty famous ones. They are fucking called Lulzsec and Ghostsec, only CNN and FOX calls them anonymous because anonymous means fuck all except "posts on Any Forums". those groups didn't even meet on Any Forums, they meet on IRC

the fact that they happened to post on Any Forums is completely irrelevant, it's like saying The Hacker Known As Twitter because every hacker also has a fucking twitter account you dribbling brainlet

anyone who thinks anonymous is a hacker collective and not just your fucking default username and a mid late 2000s era Any Forums fight club reference mashed with a v for vendetta reference as a fucking MEME is a sperglord newfag normie retard

Attached: Project_Chanology_masked_protesters.jpg (2000x2000, 654.22K)

Glowies.
greydynamics.com/
twitter.com/xxNB65
twitter.com/NB65ukraine
twitter.com/GreyDynamics

Attached: glowing.png (632x151, 15.91K)

this means nothing but it would be funny if it caused a satellite or its debris to come raining down on a city, triggering an international incident
ukraine would not be joining NATO or EU anytime soon after a reckless stunt like that

Pretty sure spy satellite networks are airwalled or what ever it's called and not just directly linked with the internet.

Attached: 1642941034750.jpg (720x1280, 413.91K)

not like this....

yeah...suuuure

Exactly, I heard last night from Biden that Putin has tanks encircling “Uranians”, is Anonymous prepared to stop this attack on Uranus?

X

Public info so not doxxing.

Attached: GREY DYNAMICS LTD.png (489x899, 43.67K)

I don't think the assault on his anus will ever end

Question, how fake and gay is this? Also, why do they only care about Russian wars of aggression but not American ones? Is it because US targets POC while Russia is targeting fellow whites? Sounds racist

God damnit Ahmed