UKRAINE TO FALL IN DAYS

>I have spent some time last night reading Russian nationalist accounts (the well versed "intellectual" ones, not normie Putin fans), and here is a quick summary of what they think:

>1. The war is expected to be over in days, or weeks at most. The main bulk of Ukrainian forces in the East is going to be encircled soon, and the main cities are already under siege. The losses are admitted to be "higher than expected", but it changes nothing.

>2. The possibility of resistance after the active phase of war is dismissed, they are confident that after there is a change of power and Ukrainian activists are purged by military police, most people in Ukraine will come to their senses and accept the new reality.

>4. The was is existential in a way that it is supposed to destroy the Ukrainian identity. The desired outcome seems to be not friendly Ukraine with a new government, but at least partial annexation with Ukrainian culture suppressed.

>5. There is no talk of a nuclear or further wars yet in these circles. This so far can only be found (albeit quite easily) in 'normie' accounts. Europe arming Ukraine is seen like a futile exercise (too little too late) rather than casus belli.

twitter.com/y_akopov/status/1498923100653633536?t=8t8oArS5vCNrReyc3BfsdQ&s=19

Attached: 20220302_094710.png (1080x691, 147.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.net/2022/03/01/ukraine-invasion-a-comparative-analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6. Sanctions. They are widely considered to be survivable thanks to preparations made since 2014, and the most severe ones are expected to be lifted soon after when Ukraine is defeated. Russian billionaries forced to move to Russia with their money is considered to be great.

>7. Autarky is believed to be good. The focus is mostly on tech with explanations how Yandex can provide everything Russia needs. Imports from China are expected to cover all reasonable needs in goods, and domestic manufacturing is expected to boom.

>Overall, complete dehumanisation of Ukraine, dismissal rather than aggressive challenging of the West (yesterday's hegemon) and the start of a RU golden era. I personally think they, alas, might be right about what will happen to UA and how soon. Less confident abt the rest.

>two more weeks

Attached: 1646020545205.png (267x296, 119.96K)

>days
>or weeks

Attached: 1645812725902.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

Take two and call me in the morning

>1
>2
>4
>5

just 2 more weeks to flatten ukraine

you know the atlantic council is predicting a 10-20 year war right? putin will have to withdraw like bush sr did or he will be stuck peacekeeping against grey soldier nationalists forever.

Man you know Russia is fucked when the 2 more weeks into incels are backing them.

Typical Russia cringe faggotry.

Two more weeks

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

I mean its a given ukrain succumbs witout direct NATO intervention. But what that means for Russias future is still foggy. Never underestimate jews ability to hold a grudge, they can do so diligently for decades over petty shit, let alone going against the global order

basically i wouldnt want to be russian right now, or in the next century. pic unrelated.

Attached: sigf.jpg (640x640, 139.32K)

Russian nationalists
>Ukrainian culture doesn’t exist!!!

Also Russian nationalists
>We need to suppress Ukrainian culture!!!

Attached: 38F9A371-2FD9-4382-BF24-F0DC99E31FAA.png (600x903, 247K)

>USA 10 years in Vietnam, 20 years in Afghanistan.

Take your memory pills.

>2. The possibility of resistance after the active phase of war is dismissed, they are confident that after there is a change of power and Ukrainian activists are purged by military police, most people in Ukraine will come to their senses and accept the new reality.
Based

Worry not because the Avengers led by Ironman of Kyiv are here to save the day and destroy Putler

Godspeed, Russia.

Some Swede linked to this thing. voxday.net/2022/03/01/ukraine-invasion-a-comparative-analysis/

tl;dr Using math and past invasions (Israel's war 1967, Gulf War, Iraq) it's estimated that Russia's conquering Ukraine at an unprecedented speed and will completely conquer the country within 41 days at most, likely much sooner.

>my HoI experience tells me these encirclements are quite the game changer
mmmm yes indeed
once putin builds up enough warscore this whole thing will be over and ukraine will be conflict free

>you know the atlantic council is predicting a 10-20 year war right?
Yes. the Atlantic council is stupid enough to be for white genocide, so they are all incompetent.
The

Attached: white genocide.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

>The desired outcome seems to be not friendly Ukraine with a new government, but at least partial annexation with Ukrainian culture suppressed.

What's weird is that in large swath of the Ukraine, the closest the government has come to promoting Ukrainian culture is painting things yellow and blue, whereas the rotting soviet infrastructure is covered with depictions of ethnic Ukrainians in traditional dress offering loaves of bread in their traditional greeting.

What even is modern Ukrainian culture? Oppressing Easterners while importing africans?

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH