I've come to a brilliant conclusion: Let trannies do tranny shit. Let them mutilate themselves...

I've come to a brilliant conclusion: Let trannies do tranny shit. Let them mutilate themselves. Let them remove themselves from the genepool. Let them kill themselves. Let them writhe in hell for eternity.
The strong will survive, it's self-imposed eugenics

Attached: 1645007292684.png (800x480, 6.03K)

But it's icky?

Lol that goes for everything let everyone do wtf he or she wants. Up to them

Yes, it's disgusting and degenerate, but by accelerating the process we can expose people to the sheer horror

Tranny being trannies was never the problem. The problem is they're forcing normal people to like and accept them.

>Let them writhe in hell for eternity.
Lol, you're one sick fuck.

>the only reason they're killing themselves is because of bullying

I am not trans, but I was when I was younger, and stopped because I killed off a few bullies.

Except that is not what trannies are doing. They are multiplying by indoctrinating other people’s children and are useful idiots for whatever the elites agenda is. Wouldn’t give a shit if they just did tranny things in their own time.

They've openly declared they're coming for your children. You can't let bygones be bygones if they're applying at your kids school.

Attached: 1556246642375.jpg (1314x739, 188.78K)

nope, it wont save the kids they corrupt and abuse along the way

Attached: 1637439973611.png (664x760, 394.32K)

Not just that, but also inserting their ideology into absolutely everything. A lot of the taxpayers also pay for this bullshit to be perpetuated even further into positions of power.

We let them do that anyway. We just have no reason to respect the subhuman trash - especially when a disturbingly high number of them are pedophiles

Attached: E199319C-9D01-4423-911B-8BB807213600.jpg (540x567, 119.35K)

Only smart people will ignore them online and bash their faces in IRL. Besides pushing them to the edge of suicide what do you accomplish by Bullying them online on THIS website? Trannies don’t expect this to be a safe space, they come here for attention and newfags give it to them like cheap prostitutes

I don‘t get where some people get the energy from to care about what others do. Why don‘t they just let society cleanse itself? I‘m for legalizing every drug and every surgery. Let them make go extinct.

>brilliant conclusion
You're just a retard normiecon that it wasn't obvious to you in the first place.

Trannies don't reproduce through natural means, they reproduce via child-grooming and rape.
I don't want my children being groomed and raped, therefore making it necessary to remove them manually.

Listen to the pollack and the hungover Carnival fren.
If they can be saved, save them. The tranny agenda specifically targets disaffected young men and women, autists and tomboys, the latter of which are the last, best hope to raise a generation of nondegenerates.

Attached: tomboyglobohomo.png (1280x822, 707.48K)

Genetic altruism. tranny DNA commands the body to take horomone blockers to remove themselves from the gene pool

would much rather have pic in the pool compared to some faggot

Attached: A9AFF1CF-6572-464B-8DAA-E15C21667E8E.jpg (1776x2048, 486.04K)

Totally agree.
But if they talk to any children, cut their throats.

If your children are weak enough to be indoctrinated, good riddance. That‘s the definition of genetic dead end. No trans person ever came from a functional family. If you want to avoid your kids getting dragged into this, you yourself have to be a functional human. If you were you wouldn‘t have anything to fear.

It might be acceptable if all the institutions weren't shoving our faces in tranny shit at every possible opportunity.

>. Let them mutilate themselves. Let them remove themselves from the genepool. Let them kill themselves. Let them writhe in hell for eternity.
we already do that, but we also remind them they will never be real women in order to accelerate

Guess who else is gonna remove himself from the “genepool” and kill him self at the end (Op)

Attached: 22DD3A02-F5D7-4332-97C6-7D8463260671.gif (647x1031, 426.5K)

But our entire movement is based around hating gross people like trannies. How else will we recruit people for the alt-right movement?

Child abusers know very well for which kids they have to go. Which ones are vulnerable and won‘t sing. It‘s not the ones from healthy families. You can easily prevent that by raising competent and capable kids.

They reproduce by touching kids, that's the problem

The alt right is a projected title, don't let your enemies label you

the more trannies, the less competition. And the most passable ones even become usefull.

Never understood why pol was againts it.

The culture war bullshit has consumed the GPO to such a degree that they know it's their only strategy,
so they hammer on it, they lean so heavy into it that they dont have another metric to understand the world anymore.

>flag

Then don‘t let your kids anywhere where they could touch them and teach your kids to not let anyone touch them. Make them assertive and strong and nobody will touch them. There‘s enough kids with zero self worth and a shit load of trauma that they can touch without ever being found out. They won‘t risk touching kids from intact families. Just too risky and too much hassle.

That's fine with me; I just don't want to fucking hear from them. AT ALL.

Say that after someone manipulates your kid into thinking they might be trans

Maybe make sure your kid isn‘t a brain dead traumatized moron then.

No. They reproduce. They reproduce by grooming, brainwashing, and by taking advantage of low EQ/IQ individuals. They give them a false sense of community and belonging. They must be stopped. Protect our children and our future by shielding your children from these degenerates.

ENROLL YOUR CHILDREN INTO CHRISTIAN PRIVATE SCHOOLS.

>inb4 Catholics schools cause trauma

I'd rather my kids go to school where Christ comes first.

Attached: 1565542929369.jpg (750x569, 199.62K)

So you don’t mind that trannies are multiplying and their ideology is being hailed as sanctimonious script by world powers? This isn’t just a ‘my child’ problem. It is a societal problem that spans many nations. And it isn’t limited to trannies, but a very specific sect of trannies used as tools to gain power.

Only problem is that they try to insert their ideology and delusion everywhere. I fucking hate trannies. They should all kill themselves in an awful horrific way. Let natural selection take its course let those weak ugly faggot femboy fruitcakes fucking die. Trannies are fucking cunt ass bitch ass niggers who ruined everything good in this country, we used to have nice things but they took it away.

No shit, the only reason so many pol tards are obsessed with this and the BBC is they secretly want to be the woman in the blacked video. It's fucking disgusting. You can only be turned gay or trans if you are already an absolute faggot, how this is so difficult for the average user here is astonishing. There is something to the possibility that the water or the food (particularly the milk and low end beef) contain extremely high levels of estrogen causing this faggoty, but it's not a conspiracy to turn people gay, it's purely incompetence by a crack head hunter Biden elite.

You are aware that all the insane fools have their roots in religion, right? If you want to protect your kids, a religious school is the last place you would ever want to let them get close to.

Nah, the alt-right was literally just neofascists and neo-Nazis trying to find a brand that normies wouldn't immediately associate with prior fashy activity.

Yeah, i simply don‘t give a fuck. As long as nobody is tampering with my family, they can do whatever they want for all i care.

Christ is King.

Attached: 1644459316496.jpg (640x480, 75.97K)

faggots and trannies procreate by abusing children

>have an idea
>teach children to mutililate their genitals while undergoing puberty
>normalize and protect this status of person under law
>now have ability to "remove" trans kids from "unsafe" homes and put them in gov foster program.
>import more shitskins

Retard take. They are forcing themselves everywhere. Also it's not wise to retreat and letting degenerates do what they want - they eventually will come for you anywhere. Besides it must be fun to play Minecraft with then.