Wtf are you talking about

ELEX fucking 2 is released and you taking about some irrelevant shit like WW3?!

Attached: file.png (391x500, 334.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRjNsWFetRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They fucked up the movement, again. I will not suffer through Gothic V

I didn't even knew there was an Elex 1, tell me more Ivan.

gothic with guns and a jet pack

Attached: gothic.png (840x1006, 2.15M)

Its not like it ever worked in any Piranha bytes game to begin with

Gothic?

you know? the best crpg ever made?

No, I was in prison for 9,5 years

For how long have they been making these style of games now, 20 years, and it still feels like fucking Gothic 1.

high IQ thread

well its a game about Prison so should fit you right

youtube.com/watch?v=rRjNsWFetRo

as much as i loved the gothic series, elex just feels trash, go play elden ring instead

no, loved Elex 1 despite all flows still was the best rpg aside Pathfinder and Atom RPG released in recent years

So you don't know how to fucking Google? Fuck off poser, you didn't go to prison.

People keep buying them don't they?

literally who?

Is it any good? Guns were OP in the first elex, the factions were all lame, the story was shit, the magic sucked, the enemies were same, and the ending was fucking gay.

I did get with Nasty tho, the other bitch was a hippie commie

50€ is too much for fucked up movements and buggy cam, with games these days you go skidrow and buy them when they are on sales

how would i know, its just released and now pirating it (we are under sanctions after all), still downloads

>Platinum support tier on ProtobDB
Must-buy next summer sale.

I get that, games are cheaper here. I wouldn't pay $50 for any game. That's two weeks worth of groceries here picking first brands paying no attention to price.

(for a single male)

>Waits three hours at ATM.
>Buys Elex II.

>buys
ahahaha oh wow

Attached: file.png (760x410, 452.47K)

Let us know how it is ! Got bored of elex 1 right after the end of the first chapter and while doing Caja's quest.
What put me off is just how repetitive and BS Caja's quest is..
>UGH my Spidey senses tell me there's an elex deposit over there
>let me lead you to an obvious trap where there's a million high level enemies waiting for us
>UGH.. I won't fight them with you because... I just WONT ok haha
>repeat ad nauseum

What also bummed me out was the constant glitches, around where the clerics are the ground wouldn't stop glitching out and I would just go through it and out of bounds
Really annoying, hope they figured that stuff out

Click4gameplay that you?
Also Elex 2 is fucking amazing

Attached: LcULRfeq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.11K)

Elex 1 was as mediocre as AAA titles get. I finished it and barely remembered it while watching a speedrun of it last month.

gamers will be executed in the etnostate